It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am i turning crazy or did i just see some BEK?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Oh and.. just FYI for all..

There was something in the sky in the america's yesterday, many saw it.. big rainbow Prism thing, I've been looking at pics and reading stuff about it all morning... but i doubt it'll land here on ATS... funny that...

Folks are becoming wise to the debunkery here.. and taking their crazy elsewhere it seems :p

But there was an sky event, and it was yesterday.. just sayin...

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Originally posted by LvSLoLo

i still havent asked what it might of been i was looking at in the sky yesterday that made no sense

You saw something strange in the sky, and now you are seeing children who disappear? And you have been sensitive to spirits all your life?

And you even have to ask what's going on? 1+1=2 Figure it out. They are appearing to you for a reason.

Or......... you are going crazy like the rest of us who witness such things. Welcome aboard!
Lol yup it sounds right to me.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xarian6
Oh and.. just FYI for all..

There was something in the sky in the america's yesterday, many saw it.. big rainbow Prism thing, I've been looking at pics and reading stuff about it all morning... but i doubt it'll land here on ATS... funny that...

Folks are becoming wise to the debunkery here.. and taking their crazy elsewhere it seems :p

But there was an sky event, and it was yesterday.. just sayin...

Do you have any links to share? I would like to read about it.

2nd

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Not sure if i can, such is the way of these sites, but it wasn't from that site with the G, L & P.

not sure if that's even what the OP is saying they saw, but it was some funky rainbow thing, like you'd get from a prism reflection of sunlight, it's down to a few crap pics and many "stories".. as it always is
but apparently a few saw it.. and it's a thing with a name.. one of those strange but natural occurrences.

Rhode Island apparently - > www.dropbox.com...

Copy and paste 'em, im not the owner, nor the poster.. just sharing that for you's and the OP.. is that what you saw OP? it may be natural.. but heh.. even i'd be a bit exited if i saw that

Oh and.. if anyone wondering why *kids* i'll leave you with this thought, why not.. you'll let your guard down with kids, open yourself right up when if an adult was there, you'd not have taken that "risk" .. it's the perfect place to hide.. no-one suspects kids of being.. well.. anything.. "it's just some kids" .. nature does that, rocks bite, flowers kill... it's no different.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I don't know what you saw, but if it were black eyed kids, they would have approached you. In all stories I have ever heard of them, they approach people.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Xarian6

Thank you for the link. I would have liked to read about what people were saying about it.

I bet if I sent this to a meteorologist, he/she could tell me if it is some kind of weather anomaly.

Very interesting!

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
About an hour ago me and three of my friends were just sitting on a wall watching some guy play fetch with his dog on the pathway. Then the guy turns around and gives us a good long stare which creeped us out, so as soon as he turned around we hopped off the wall and got out of there as quickly as possible. One of my friends phoned the local constabulary from a payphone and reported him as a potential child predator. They asked for his address and told us they would investigate sometime this week.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Xarian6

I don't know what part of the world you're in but let your guard down around kids? To let your guard down period around people you don't know is a mistake. In a lot of stories they come to your door and ask to be let in..
Now seriously, what kid in today's day and age is going to go to some random strangers house and ask to be let in? Unless they were severely injured I'd imagine the parents being smart enough to tell them to just ask to use their cellphone or to make a call for them and not go inside. If you desperately need to use a bathroom there are plenty of places outside and if a resident threatens to call the police isn't that what they would want anyways?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

HA funny...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join