It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagining Obama's Apology to Bush

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Amusing.

But the apology isn't owed to Bush. It's owed to us. Americans were sold a bill of goods by a snake oil salesman, and his handlers...

I'll second the call for Americans as a whole to grow a set and demand that govt. answer to us. Not us to it.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hmmm..same old gang harping on how bad Obama is..nothing to see here..

The letter is a really big assumption...can a conservative read or do anything without being told how to think about it..
I mean will Fox news,Limbaugh, Jones or Beck..etc be there to tell him what his position should be on this.

Copy and paste usual responses...is all I see..good job ..

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Man I don't know how you do it, so many threads so little time. You have got to be busier than a one legged man in a ass kicking contest. Fight the good fight brother and get some RedBull it's going to be a long one.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
A more likely apology would be:

Obama: "I'm sorry for being such an awesome president and making you look like such s*** by comparison. On second thought, I'm not sorry. You should be sorry. For all of the things that went wrong during both of our administrations."

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by guohua

Amusing.

But the apology isn't owed to Bush. It's owed to us. Americans were sold a bill of goods by a snake oil salesman, and his handlers...

I'll second the call for Americans as a whole to grow a set and demand that govt. answer to us. Not us to it.

You're Right Of-course.
But, think about it,,, with Obumas record,,, OK, Here's your Apology American Citizen,,,,,From my Administration to YOU!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join