It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simon Cowell just got egged on Britains Got Talent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Simon Cowell just got egged on Britains Got Talent

www.mirror.co.uk

Simon Cowell just got egged on Britains Got Talent, it appears that one of the female violinists put down her violin stood up ran to the front of the stage and threw a load of eggs at Simon Cowell.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I was watching it when it happened and thought it was part of the act, I think that girl is going to make a name for herself!, I'm starting to think this was a publicity stunt, take a look at the video and judge for yourselves. Maybe Cowell made a pass at this violinist earlier in the show and she didn't like it so decided to get down to Sainsburys and buy a load of eggs.

www.mirror.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jonskie

Ok ...

Plus point: You have informed me that Cowell has encountered a less than egotistically pleasing event in his life, in front of a large veiwing audience. I really could not be happier about that!

Minus point: Celebrity garbage news is about as alternative as a golfing holiday with a seminar featuring Tiger Woods and David Cameron on the benifits of living to tedious excess and never lifting a finger to actually improve any life but your own.

Plus point: I really am happy that Cowell got coated in egg. The only thing that could make that news better, is if he had been accidentally passed through one of those experimental Dyson All Body Driers that they tested for use in swimming pools about five years ago.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Well, she really egged him on that time, didn't she? At least she came out of her shell to be noticed!

Poor Simon...She didn't even ask if he wanted them poached or over-easy. I guess he got scrambled, whether he liked it or not.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jonskie

She looked extremely happy, with that big 'ol smile.

I have a hunch that this act was premeditated. lol

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
We're TALKING about Britain's Got Talent.

The way some of his shows are tanking, the fact that we are talking about it means.....mission accomplished! Reeks of publicity stunt...but worth it to see him egged.
I actually enjoyed his criticisms on Idol though...he said what I was thinking, and that was kind of refreshing....

top topics

join