It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Michael Jackson Our Jesus?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I think not, but he probably would have made a good Catholic priest.

Seriously, you have to be kidding us.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

im slightly skeptical about it.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Practically everything about MJ was completely fake. That shared characteristic certainly does make MJ a good candidate for being a Jesus. He's got my vote, anyways.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

I just tried to watch these videos, but I can't. I have a pretty high BS filter, but half way through the second vid, said filter got clogged and is now in need of a changing... In the second video, they suggest that if Jesus returned, he would be a recognizable figure. This I agree with. The dalai lama is a recognizable figure, so why don't we assume HIM to be Jesus? I think that would be a better comparison than MJ.. Sure Jesus WOULD be in the media. People WOULD talk about him all around the world. But given what I know about Jesus (which is next to nothing btw) I don't think he would have hundreds of millions of dollars that he squandered into some stupid Carnival Themed Ranch. No, IF Jesus had hundreds of millions of dollars, there would be hundreds of millions of people with an extra dollar.

How much of MJ's money went to the people who needed it? I don't know, but I can bet it was less than 1% of his total income.

MJ had plastic surgery, multiple times... Vanity doesn't sound like a gig for Jesus...

MJ lived in a mansion... I think Jesus would be homeless.

MJ liked to help sick children. Jesus liked to help sick everyone.

And of course, Jesus would never hold a newborn over the edge of a balcony, use drugs, or EVER be ACCUSED of pedophilia...

^^^NOT SOMETHING JESUS WOULD DO^^^
edit on 8-6-2013 by PollyPeptide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PollyPeptide

I would suggest the opening chapters of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John if you are interested.
Also a wikipedia search on Osama Bin Laden.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by PollyPeptide

And of course, Jesus would never hold a newborn over the edge of a balcony.....

That's probably true. Jesus wouldn't hold the baby.
Jesus most likely would have dropped the baby.

Like Father, Like Son.
Sacrifice the child for the good of all mankind.

edit on 6/8/13 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Didn't the guy invent/enjoy "Jesus juice"? A CLUE! :-)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

I loved your reply to the OP! No offense OP, but Michael Jackson was just a very popular celebrity that many gullible people worshiped. He had that in common with Jesus. But there is really nothing similar between the two. Jesus is a popular religious figure. And Michael Jackson was a popular entertainer.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
"Was Michael Jackson our Jesus?": Title Thread

Short Answer: Hell, No!!!

He was an intriguing psychological freak that had musical talent. End of story.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Absolutely yes he was.....Why, I'm sure of it....good thread subject.....yep, that's the ticket.!!

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

As it was in the beginning (One Love!)
So shall it be in the end (One Heart!)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The second coming is supposed to occur within us! We are suppose to wake up and reach to the higher frequency of Love and Equality and shed the negative, overcome them in us, to be lightness, and then nothing can overcome the Good, earth will be wonderful.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

First off nobody for sure knows if jesus was white or black lol. A: Jesus was Jewish and had a Jewish mother so at best he was mixed if true. #2 MJ at the end of his life claimed he was a Muslim which would A: renounce jesus was the one true son of god and B: renounce his role as said new jesus.

ok so to knock down this theory is MJ was a muslim which defeats the whole idea of jesus and Judaism.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Jesus didn't molest little boys and dangle children from balconies!

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
This is depressing to read how even ATS people are so affected by tabloid media. You should know better and investigate things before juding people. Tabloid workers are organised criminals, media is the only freak here. They actually pay people to tell lies about famous people. This is dehumanising what they do.

Tabloid Michael Jackson was made up character who never existed. If someone cares to investigate, you´ll find great and talented person, who was tortuded by media because he really wanted to spread the good messages and because he became so influential, he became dangerous. He told about it a lot in his speeches and songs.
But no, most people just let corrupt media to think for themselves. Even in ATS. I´m disappointed

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
No, the American Jesus is MLK, resurrected as Obama.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
MJ was nothing like Jesus. He was a pedophile and a child predator. He should have been in prison instead of onstage. Maybe he was more like mohammed?

Where you either MJ or any of the people surrounding him?. Can there be another motive maybe monetary for the allegations?

Do not judge if you do not have the facts. I do not have them but I will give him a benefit of doubt until I have the facts from a source that cannot be corrupted. I have a feeling he was a very old soul but he was not the only one in that wave.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Yes but instead of turning water into wine he turned balck into white.
edit on 9-6-2013 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
No MJ was not our Jesus, Jesus was Jesus to MJ! Just like everybody else.

Originally posted by PollyPeptide
And of course, Jesus would never hold a newborn over the edge of a balcony, use drugs, or EVER be ACCUSED of pedophilia...

^^^NOT SOMETHING JESUS WOULD DO^^^

Ofcourse I'm not Jesus and I don't have divine protection but anyone can be accused of almost anything, even if disproven there will still be people who will think there might be something bad in/about you.

He didn't drop the baby at least, maybe he was just have a psychotic episode or maybe was depressed and got possesed or something but he was in enough control as he didn't let the baby fall. Or just an extremely well thought of publicity stunt suggesting he could throw the baby out of the window at any time where ever when ever he pleases so he could commit evil but was strong enough to resist. Or just manipulative towards whoever was in the room. Which is a bad example and he should have left the public out but that's all unchangeable now so much sense in discussing.
edit on 9/6/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
You cant be serious.
Unbelievable...........

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join