It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Michael Jackson Our Jesus?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Oh my.

This is epic. Please continue...

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Well MJ traded the wooden cup for some shiny one.
He gave his riches to soem poor and needy, even some to children for company and stuff. How nice.

He definitely did make a lasting impression. With his chameleon skin, kids with all genes found in modern man.

But the best and most important thing he really does share with Jesus.

People keep making up all sorts of stories about him. Before you know it, they say his words are taken serious, they have been written down. He walked on the Moon. He even said to love and respect all.

Yeah... I bet the history writers of Jesus his time would not leave out him having kids with weird names.

No offence to Jesus or MJ. The dead are not worthy foul words.
But please never post crap like did again. Just use face book for this stuff.

Excuse my language

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
If our Jesus was here,his name was Robert Nesta Marley in this incarnation-NOT a poor, misguided mentally ill paedophile called Michael Jackson.

Marley was a Rastafarian. This alone would not make him "Jesus"
Rastafarian's believe that Haile Selassie is God, and that the white Man Is Inferior to the black man.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
michael jackson was a sick puppy who had many addictions and obsessions. who in the end finally subcombed to them.

he performed no miracles, he spoke no words of wisdom, the only people he did any thing for, he was trying to get something back in return. i could go on with this but you know what i mean.

the only thing he showed us, was how to beat it.
edit on 8-6-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Jackson was a good artist nothing more. If I was to judge him as a man it would be very low. From dangling a baby out a 7 story window to all the allegations with the boys.

If anything he would be closer to a demon. And Karma and Irony finally caught up to him.
edit on 8-6-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Micheal Jackson was just a man. One filled with much love and compassion for his fellow man. One who had fears and vulnerabilities like anyone else, but just a man.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Micheal Jackson was the "Pope of Pop"! But, John Lennon was our Jesus, with cool glasses!

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Micheal Jackson was just a man. One filled with much love and compassion for his fellow man. One who had fears and vulnerabilities like anyone else, but just a man.

Pssst, so was Jesus.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

reply to post by winofiend

Heyy winofiend,it sounds familiar because another member about a year ago,wondered if MJ was maybe Jesus,also.

Oo

Ahh no, I remember now. Someone asked if the internet was the second coming of jesus. I knew I'd thought of some stupid joke twice in one week, and was not sure if it was the same topic.

n/m
It was either something like that or another chink in the armour of my sanity going. Lots of that happening lately.

WWMJD

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Seriously???
GIVE A DAMN SYNOPSIS OF YOUR VIDEOS! IT S THE RULES...FOR A REASON.

And no. Osama Bin Laden was the modern day Jesus. Sounds crazy, but it is true.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Originally posted by Night Star

Pssst, so was Jesus.

This man hired women to bear is fruit. All he wanted was a trophy and something to play with. To me this is the lowest of the low.

This man would be far closer to the devil then Jesus. I am not really sure about the whole heaven and hell thing but if I was to place a bet on were he went if it is true it would not be UP.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Of course,if we are talking music industry,which i would refer to, as one associates MJ with the music industry-there is one more worthy of the title of 'Jesus" tight off the top of my head-Robert Marley.And he preached and beseeched for racial equality,as far as i know,not racial one-upmanship by black folks.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Of course,if we are talking music industry,which i would refer to, as one associates MJ with the music industry-there is one more worthy of the title of 'Jesus" tight off the top of my head-Robert Marley.And he preached and beseeched for racial equality,as far as i know,not racial one-upmanship by black folks.

Marley was a Rasta, and had Rasta beliefs.
Jesus would never have been a Rasta. Pure and simple.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I have no idea who Michael Jackson was as I never knew the man and only have what the media gave me as a reference. I don't believe he was Jesus but who really knows. The thread makes me aware once again how the good old US justice system doesn't work though. people in the US will believe what they believe based on what they read regardless of the courts decision...It's just broken

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

There is only one Son of God/Man. One soul / Loaf of Bread and many slices. Many veins, but one blood.

Matthew 24

24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28 Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

When Christ is here, we will know it with assurance. Faith will suddenly become fact.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Yes,and i'm not saying Bob Marley WAS Jesus-i am saying,in his worldview,and the way he conducted himself,he was Jesus compared to MJ.Bob Marley never was even remotely suspected of child molestation,and he lived a far more wholesome down-to-earth lifestyle,a more natural,humble lifestyle i dare say,than MJ.And Rastafarianism certainly acknowledges the Bible,and Jesus,as in this link.They do not disown or shun Jesus of christianity in any way,shape or form.I know what you are saying,i'm just posting this for interest's sake .

www.bobmarley.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Not bloody likely..............sheesh
Jim Morrison

edit on 8-6-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

He slept in bed with kids who were not his own. I don't think it needed to be a guilty verdict, still a sicko.

"Kids" sleep in bed together all the time. Sex doesn't enter into it. Michael Jackson was a kid at heart. You would of course have to understand something about the nature of the cycle of child abuse and how it derails a childs development. As I understand it he suffered enough of that at the hands of his father.

People call him sick because they are sick. Michael Jackson was simply a child at heart. I am amazed at the scorn here. What happened to the proof he was a pedophile? The only smoking gun anyone has of that is the allegations. Which were proven false by a jury of his peers in a court of law.

Justice doesn't matter here I see. Just bias.

Geez ATS...

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

"+ 1"

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

Ok I'll bite... How do you figure that? I'm just curious is all...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join