It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP for DUMMIES

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

I just thought it was INTERESTING that the NWO would reveal their plans to you. You can't say they didn't inform you, or you didn't know.

What plans did they reveal?

Yes, I can say that.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by WonderBoi
reply to post by flyswatter

HAARP controlling the weather
Is not the same statement as HAARP being used to "help" control the weather. Is it? They were thinking weather control was possible a long time ago; just like they thought flying was "possible" and look at that reality.

I dont think anyone here has said that weather control is impossible. I'm certain that there are things that they could do to influence the weather. My only point of contention is that HAARP is not a piece of the technology that accomplishes this, and nothing provided in or linked to in this thread shows that it does. You have claimed that you have proof of it, but you have not provided it.

So does it actually exist, and do you actually have it, or are you just stating that you think it can? There's a big difference.
Really? Oh, ok. I'll take YOUR word for it.

A portion of the energy contained in the high frequency radio wave transmitted by HAARP can be transferred to existing electrons or ions making up the ionospheric plasma through a process called absorption, thus raising the local effective temperature. As an example, the typical electron temperature at a height of 275 km (the peak of the F2 region) may be on the order of 1400°K. Work at other active ionospheric research facilities has shown that it is possible to raise this temperature by as much as 30% within a small, localized region during an experiment. The affected region would then temporarily display electrical characteristics different from neighboring regions of the layer. Sensitive scientific instruments on the ground can then be used to study the dynamic physical properties of this region in great detail.

As the electrons (and ions) acquire additional energy, their temperature increases, their kinetic energy increases and they begin to move more rapidly. In the F layer, this increased movement or expansion results in a decrease in the electron density (electrons move into adjacent undisturbed regions). Experience at other active ionospheric research facilities has shown that electron densities in the small, affected region may be reduced by 10% to 20%.
And NO, i'm not providing links, to make your life easier. I've provided enough information to help you figure this stuff out. Go get a coloring book, and learn how to connect the dots.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

You still watch their PROGRAMMING. You still buy their fast foods. You still fill up at the pump. You still pay taxes, which funds the military industrial complex. You still support the very thing you protest against. Not sure how you're gonna win the battle, when you're supplying the enemy.

You seem to know alot about me, yet are clueless.

What have I supported that I protest against?

Hey wait arent you using a computer that takes electricity, which you spend money on?

Oh, the irony...

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

HAARP controlling the weather
Is not the same statement as HAARP being used to "help" control the weather. Is it? They were thinking weather control was possible a long time ago; just like they thought flying was "possible" and look at that reality.

I dont think anyone here has said that weather control is impossible. I'm certain that there are things that they could do to influence the weather. My only point of contention is that HAARP is not a piece of the technology that accomplishes this, and nothing provided in or linked to in this thread shows that it does. You have claimed that you have proof of it, but you have not provided it.

So does it actually exist, and do you actually have it, or are you just stating that you think it can? There's a big difference.
Really? Oh, ok. I'll take YOUR word for it.

A portion of the energy contained in the high frequency radio wave transmitted by HAARP can be transferred to existing electrons or ions making up the ionospheric plasma through a process called absorption, thus raising the local effective temperature. As an example, the typical electron temperature at a height of 275 km (the peak of the F2 region) may be on the order of 1400°K. Work at other active ionospheric research facilities has shown that it is possible to raise this temperature by as much as 30% within a small, localized region during an experiment. The affected region would then temporarily display electrical characteristics different from neighboring regions of the layer. Sensitive scientific instruments on the ground can then be used to study the dynamic physical properties of this region in great detail.

As the electrons (and ions) acquire additional energy, their temperature increases, their kinetic energy increases and they begin to move more rapidly. In the F layer, this increased movement or expansion results in a decrease in the electron density (electrons move into adjacent undisturbed regions). Experience at other active ionospheric research facilities has shown that electron densities in the small, affected region may be reduced by 10% to 20%.
And NO, i'm not providing links, to make your life easier. I've provided enough information to help you figure this stuff out. Go get a coloring book, and learn how to connect the dots.

Well, what you've stated here is how HAARP works to heat the ionosphere, there's no secret about this. Now, show me how this proves anything related to HAARP controlling the weather.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

And NO, i'm not providing links, to make your life easier.

Actually you should and are required to...

15c.) Intellectual Property: You will not Post any copyrighted material owned by others, material belonging to another person, material previously Posted by you on another website, or link to any copyrighted material without providing proper attribution*, as defined by TAN, to its original source.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How about those links?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

And NO, i'm not providing links, to make your life easier.

Actually you should and are required to...

15c.) Intellectual Property: You will not Post any copyrighted material owned by others, material belonging to another person, material previously Posted by you on another website, or link to any copyrighted material without providing proper attribution*, as defined by TAN, to its original source.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How about those links?
For the lazy

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

reply to post by InhaleExhale

Please explain how i have "blinders" on? You seem like you're the one still stuck in the box. Who's the one that can't see? You're probably the 1st one to moan and groan, when the government needs more money, talking about: "Revolution!!!" SIT DOWN!

A blind person asks for explanation/description, Why?

Yes I am stuck in a box, with a lid and holes cut out so I can breath and see and when required to think outside that box I can just take of the lid.

Why have you stapled or sealed yours shut in believing the worse?

If you can prove your claims do so, stop parroting the history channel and some bozo on YouTube.

If your so concerned with HAARP why not take a trip up there and give the facility a visit?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I never said HAARP was, I said the three aircraft I listed used them to communicate with subs.

The wavelength makes a HUGE difference in penetration potential. That's why when you look at radiation the different wavelengths have different penetration. ELF has a very long wavelength (100Mm) which means it penetrates better, even in salt water.

Unless of course you're saying you are smarter than the military and they only use ELF to pretend to talk to subs.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

For the person that said: "believe in a better world", let me show you, what TPTB "believe" in your land of make-believe.

In August of 1953 the United States formed the President’s Advisory Committee on Weather Control. Its stated purpose was Joplin Tornado Joplin Tornado to determine the effectiveness of weather modification procedures and the extent to which the government should engage in such activities. Methods that were envisioned by both American and Soviet scientists – and openly discussed in the media during the mid-1950s – included using colored pigments on the polar ice caps to melt them and unleash devastating floods, releasing large quantities of dust into the stratosphere creating precipitation on demand, and even building a dam fitted with thousands of nuclear powered pumps across the Bering Straits.
Not sure why ANY of you would side with these mad scientists, regarding weather modification. You're the same people that scream how evil the banking system is, when they need another one of their bailouts. WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON???????

Your questions are valid, but this does not appear to be a thread about the general goings-on inside of the government, or the good/bad things that have come from their decisions.

You're free to believe what you want, I wont knock you for that. But you've stated there is proof of your ideas about HAARP controlling the weather, and we have yet to see you produce any of that.
Nevertheless, I'm still waiting for ANY one of you to prove YOUR non-sense.

MIT Technology Review

Last year, we looked at some fascinating data from the DEMETER spacecraft showing a significant increase in ultra-low frequency radio signals before the magnitude 7 Haiti earthquake in January 2010

Dimitar Ouzounov at the NASA Goddard Space Flight Centre in Maryland and a few buddies present the data from the Great Tohoku earthquake which devastated Japan on 11 March. Their results, although preliminary, are eye-opening.

They say that before the M9 earthquake, the total electron content of the ionosphere increased dramatically over the epicentre, reaching a maximum three days before the quake struck.

At the same time, satellite observations showed a big increase in infrared emissions from above the epicentre, which peaked in the hours before the quake. In other words, the atmosphere was heating up.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

For the person that said: "believe in a better world", let me show you, what TPTB "believe" in your land of make-believe.

In August of 1953 the United States formed the President’s Advisory Committee on Weather Control. Its stated purpose was Joplin Tornado Joplin Tornado to determine the effectiveness of weather modification procedures and the extent to which the government should engage in such activities. Methods that were envisioned by both American and Soviet scientists – and openly discussed in the media during the mid-1950s – included using colored pigments on the polar ice caps to melt them and unleash devastating floods, releasing large quantities of dust into the stratosphere creating precipitation on demand, and even building a dam fitted with thousands of nuclear powered pumps across the Bering Straits.
Not sure why ANY of you would side with these mad scientists, regarding weather modification. You're the same people that scream how evil the banking system is, when they need another one of their bailouts. WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON???????

Your questions are valid, but this does not appear to be a thread about the general goings-on inside of the government, or the good/bad things that have come from their decisions.

You're free to believe what you want, I wont knock you for that. But you've stated there is proof of your ideas about HAARP controlling the weather, and we have yet to see you produce any of that.
Nevertheless, I'm still waiting for ANY one of you to prove YOUR non-sense.

MIT Technology Review

Last year, we looked at some fascinating data from the DEMETER spacecraft showing a significant increase in ultra-low frequency radio signals before the magnitude 7 Haiti earthquake in January 2010

Dimitar Ouzounov at the NASA Goddard Space Flight Centre in Maryland and a few buddies present the data from the Great Tohoku earthquake which devastated Japan on 11 March. Their results, although preliminary, are eye-opening.

They say that before the M9 earthquake, the total electron content of the ionosphere increased dramatically over the epicentre, reaching a maximum three days before the quake struck.

At the same time, satellite observations showed a big increase in infrared emissions from above the epicentre, which peaked in the hours before the quake. In other words, the atmosphere was heating up.

Again, its up to you to prove the stated purpose wrong, not the other way around. Should everyone believe that I have unicorns in my backyard just because you cannot prove me wrong?

HAARP could not have caused the earthquake. Could something else have caused it? Well, I cant sit here and say no with absolute certainty, but they cannot steer the HAARP signal anywhere close to Haiti, so I think you're out of luck blaming HAARP on that one.

You should also note the following, from that very same link:
"The thinking is that in the days before an earthquake, the great stresses in a fault as it is about to give cause the releases large amounts of radon."
"These emissions go on to effect the ionosphere and its total electron content."

Their theory has nothing to do with HAARP, either. Bummer.
edit on 10-6-2013 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Unless of course you're saying you are smarter than the military and they only use ELF to pretend to talk to subs.
Can you PROVE they are being used to communicate with submarines? Pretend to talk to subs? I was thinking more like lying to the public about it's actual use. But hey, if you believe the military, as a civilian, than ok. I'll buy that.
Today's civilian has become today's enemy. Remember that thing called "war on terror"? How about that thing called the "Patriot Act"? Still having a hard time connecting the dots?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I didn't know i was in a court of law, having to prove something. It's not for me to make you believe. It's up to you to make others NOT believe.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Can you PROVE they are being used to communicate with submarines?

I will bet he can before you can prove HAARP has the ability to control weather.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I didn't know i was in a court of law, having to prove something. It's not for me to make you believe. It's up to you to make others NOT believe.

As I said before, you can believe what you want, thats fine. Its not up to me to make up your mind. But when you come here with claims of proof, you're expected to be able to provide said proof. If you dont have proof, thats fine. If you're simply going on your belief, thats fine, too. No problem with that.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Remember that thing called "war on terror"? How about that thing called the "Patriot Act"? Still having a hard time connecting the dots?

Your so far away from connecting the dots it is funny.

Just wondering what those have to do with HAARP?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Considering my experience with the military is a lot higher than your average civilian (and that I've worked on all three types, the EC-135 extensively) those very heavy reels of steel cable that weighed a few thousand pounds and created lots of drag when reeled out behind them weren't there for nothing. Neither were the ELF receivers on subs that I've seen and have friends that operated.

There is no reason for them to create an elaborate fiction. As with most things sub related all they have to do is say "sorry, the communications system is classified".

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Interesting video regarding the timing of aliens, ufo's, and the formation of the NSA and the CIA, and how they relate to HAARP.
TPTB always use one reason they're doing something, to hide the real motive behind their doings. Stop being so naive.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Remember that thing called "war on terror"? How about that thing called the "Patriot Act"? Still having a hard time connecting the dots?

Your so far away from connecting the dots it is funny.

Just wondering what those have to do with HAARP?

Connect the dots and see the BIG PICTURE. Would you like a crayon???

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Within the last two decades (Persinger,ludwig,and Ossenkopp) a potential has emerged which was improbable but which is now feasible.This potential is the technical capability to influence directly the major portion of the approximately 6 billion brains of the human species without meditation by generating neural information within a physical medium which all members are submersed.

United states patent # 6,219,657 apr,17 2001
Device and method for creation of emotions

This could be what haarp is doing , But it will be 10 years before a wistle blower stands up.

TECHNOLOGY IS BEING USED AGAINST US .......WAKE UP

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Connect the dots and see the BIG PICTURE. Would you like a crayon???

Sure as soon as you get dots close enough to make a picture where as of yet you haven't, and by the looks of your latest linked vid you never will.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join