It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC: US strikes raze Falluja hospital

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
There are possibly over 100,000 people remaining in Fallujah.
I doubt all of those people are insurgents.
Some of them are likely regular citizens who don't deserve to be killed or injured during air strikes.

why dont they leave then?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by cstyle226
The war mongers are getting increasingly out of control. The battle of Falluja will be devasting, and you're right, the Marines will be history!

"Marines die! That's what we're here for, but the Marine Corps lives forever and that means you live forever!"--GySgt. Hartman to his Marine Recruit Training Graduates from "Full Metal Jacket"

In your dreams, cstyle.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Take a look lot,

The Pentagon's new "Terrorist Mastermind"

Who is Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi?

www.globalresearch.ca...

Consistent Pattern

What is the role of this new mastermind in the Pentagon's disinformation campaign, in which CNN seems to be playing a central role?

In previous propaganda ploys, the CIA hired PR firms to organize core disinformation campaigns, including the Rendon Group. The latter worked closely with its British partner Hill and Knowlton, which was responsible for the 1990 Kuwaiti incubator media scam, where Kuwaiti babies were allegedly removed from incubators in a totally fabricated news story, which was then used to get Congressional approval for the 1991 Gulf War.

What is the pattern?

Almost immediately in the wake of a terrorist event or warning, CNN announces (in substance): we think this mysterious individual Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi is behind it, invariably without supporting evidence and prior to the conduct of an investigation by the relevant police and intelligence authorities.

In some cases, upon the immediate occurrence of the terrorist event, there is an initial report which mentions Al-Zarqawi as the possible mastermind. The report will often say (in substance): yes we think he did it, but it is not yet confirmed and there is some doubt on the identity of those behind the attack. One or two days later, CNN may come up with a definitive statement, quoting official police, military and/or intelligence sources.

Often the CNN report is based on information published on an Islamic website or a mysterious Video or Audio tape. The authenticity of the website and/or the tapes is not the object of discussion or detailed investigation.

Bear in mind that the news reports never mention that Al Qaeda is a creation of the CIA and that Al Zarqawi had been recruited to fight in the Soviet-Afghan war (This is in fact confirmed by Sec. Colin Powell in his presentation to the UN Security Council on 5 February 2003) (see details below). Both Osama bin Laden and Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi are creations of the US intelligence apparatus. The recruitment of foreign fighters was under the auspices of the CIA.

www.infoshop.org.../10/15/1984629

Deep

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I STILL want to know where the King of Clubs is holed up at.

Is he still in Iraq? Quite possibly.

This guy needs to go down HARD.

www.globalsecurity.org...

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Bear in mind that the news reports never mention that Al Qaeda is a creation of the CIA and that Al Zarqawi had been recruited to fight in the Soviet-Afghan war (This is in fact confirmed by Sec. Colin Powell in his presentation to the UN Security Council on 5 February 2003) (see details below). Both Osama bin Laden and Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi are creations of the US intelligence apparatus. The recruitment of foreign fighters was under the auspices of the CIA.

Zero, you are one piece of work. Can you say paranoid delusion?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Zero, you are one piece of work. Can you say paranoid delusion?

Can you say: "Answer my initial question regarding the BBC and thier constant lies and rumours" ?

Also, we all know that the CIA funded Al-Queda and Osama...

Deep

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Can you say: "Answer my initial question regarding the BBC and thier constant lies and rumours" ?

The BBC has been reporting suspect material since the war started. The one that comes to mind now is the pictures of British soldiers commiting war crimes. It was a load of horse apples.

As for other examples, do your own research.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   
They probably do not leave because in their opinion it�s their home.
How would you react if they tell you to leave because a foreign army is invading your city? I know I wouldn�t like it too much :/
For those people maybe US troops are not saviours? Dunno, should be able to ask a normal civil guy from there although I doubt anyone there is able to think normal atm.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
The BBC has been reporting suspect material since the war started. The one that comes to mind now is the pictures of British soldiers commiting war crimes. It was a load of horse apples.

As for other examples, do your own research.

That was The Mirror not the BBC.
The BBC may have reported on the Mirror story as Fox News did but it wasn't their story.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Calibre
They probably do not leave because in their opinion it�s their home.
How would you react if they tell you to leave because a foreign army is invading your city? I know I wouldn�t like it too much :/
For those people maybe US troops are not saviours? Dunno, should be able to ask a normal civil guy from there although I doubt anyone there is able to think normal atm.

hmm since my life is more important to me than any possessions I would leave as soon as possible.

Its not like the US wont PAY for reconstruction and reparations anyways.

So, if pamphlets started falling on my town telling me bombs are coming, youre damn right I would leave.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I understand what you mean though you forget one thing.

It is not only about possesions there. It is about a way of life also.
You would defend your home no? I would I think, can�t say it for sure coz I have never been in the situation that i had to leave.
And about the reconstruction: untill now the US did not do a terrific job at it. In fact money which was supposed to be for reconstructing has been used for war. They have some problems considering that which is why UN was asked to help more.

[edit on 7-11-2004 by Calibre]

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by __rich__
hmm since my life is more important to me than any possessions I would leave as soon as possible.

Its not like the US wont PAY for reconstruction and reparations anyways.

So, if pamphlets started falling on my town telling me bombs are coming, youre damn right I would leave.

Do you know for sure that the US will pay for rebuilding those homes?
The last payments came out of the Iraqi's money raised from the Oil for Food program and seized assets of the former government.

Now that the coalition no longer controls that money, has the US started spending their own money to rebuild homes and buildings that were destroyed?

The last I heard, a lot of the US money that was supposed to go towards reconstruction had been diverted towards security.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Great, they're standing up to fight for their country. Good for them.

Too bad that doing so means fighting my country, because that means they're going to lose.

It is nice to recognize them, I guess, before they are defeated. But they are about to become extinct, so it's kind of a hollow sentiment.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:40 AM
link   
The occupation is a disaster as it should be. No one came to Iraq to bring "freedom."

The reasons for the invasion are all monetary. Taking Iraqi money from their resources, taking money from American tax payers, and then distributing amongst your friends, therefore fattening your pockets, and enjoying imperialism.

Thankfully, justice will be served.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Great, they're standing up to fight for their country. Good for them.
Too bad that doing so means fighting my country, because that means they're going to lose.
It is nice to recognize them, I guess, before they are defeated. But they are about to become extinct, so it's kind of a hollow sentiment.
Does it ever come into your mind that maybe they did not even want to fight your country? Yet maybe they have no other choice since your ountry just invaded? And it is not because they stay that they are insurgents/terrorists or whatever. So people who do not agree with your leader are terrorists,insurgents and should be eliminated? We have seen that belief before didn�t we.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:48 AM
link   
And that is the view that will spell defeat for the US...battles can be won, but the war will be lost.

Your will cannot be imposed on people. And like I've said time and again. America will get what it deserves, as everyone does.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Your talent as a prophet will be determined soon enough.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic

Your talent as a prophet will be determined soon enough.

I am not the prophet.

All I know is that things will work themselves out.

And therefore, justice WILL be served.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Does it ever come into your mind that maybe they did not even want to fight your country? Yet maybe they have no other choice since your ountry just invaded? And it is not because they stay that they are insurgents/terrorists or whatever.

All that and much, much more. I'm sure you are pleased to hear that.

So people who do not agree with your leader are terrorists,insurgents and should be eliminated? We have seen that belief before didn�t we.

No, that's not how we decide to go to war. The process is complex, and involves a lot of decisions, including acts of Congress. So your statement is incorrect and apparently based on an incomplete understanding of how our system of government works.

I'm talking about America. You seem to be talking about someplace else.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:58 AM
link   

I am not the prophet.

All I know is that things will work themselves out.

And therefore, justice WILL be served.

Ironically, I must agree wholeheartedly. Justice will indeed be served, because justice is built into our universe.

Interesting. I think you really ARE a prophet!

(And no, I'm not being sarcastic. If you read either of my .sig links, you'll see what I mean.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join