It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 164: Pyramids,NA Invasion,PRISM,Self Branding,Atheist,Monsanto(again!),Boats,Top 5 TV show

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Thanks for the show all of you!

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Whateva69

You been watching Nasseim Haramein? If any of the show hosts are reading this, check out his stuff on the ark and the tetragrammaton. Interesting connections to the function of the pyramids.
edit on 8-6-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

I just wanted to thank you for leading me to nasseim omg he is brilliant. I watched four hours of YouTube footage. I can't get enough of listening to him awesome man.

Love and harmony
whateva

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

You are most welcome.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Smallville and Arrow. I don't watch a lot of shows, but I definitely enjoy those.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I have a question for you regarding Nassim Haramein, do you have a thread on him, if so could you link it for me please.

In one video i watched he talks about the speed of light and if his theory is correct he says we could move from point A to point Z. so appear disappear and reappear.

Now i was thinking what if some of us already do, OBE. i have had a few OBE's one where i started of in bed only to quickly get out, go around the bed through the door and down the passage to the look out the front door, then to zoom quickly back the way i had came and end up back in bed, laying there trying to get my bearings. did i travel at the speed of light? did i prove his theory?

this is the video, its like 4 hours long and im having trouble finding the exact spot where he mentions it.

sorry mods if this is off topic but i didnt know who else to ask or where to post my question.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Really hard to choose ........

Stargate SG1/Atlantis/Universe (all of it)
Battlestar Galactica (2003)
Babylon 5
Futurama
Primeval

I got probably list 50 more

Currently loving Falling Skies, new season just started

edit on 11/6/13 by Jericho-X because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/6/13 by Jericho-X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

I am not sure how I forgot this but serious honourable mention to The Muppet Show!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Listening to this show on Rewind. A couple thoughts come to mind -

Nice choices for all-time favorite TV shows. I would add Northern Exposure to the list.

Regarding religion/atheism it occurs to me that where we have "freedom of religion" we will never have freedom from religion. For good or ill that paricular expression of religion will remain stifled

edit on 30-6-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I do not. But I'm sure if you use the search function or YouTube you will find plenty on him.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join