It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

98.7% Proven Meditation Technique

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I like it. I feel very relaxed after listening to it. My only question is this. Could this possibly "awaken" some long forgotten memories? I won't say what I "saw" while listening to this, but if these are events that took place and I suppressed the memories, then all I can say is holy $h!t.

Thank you for this OP.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
It is amazing what can be put into you without you knowing.
Could you tell if you were being brainwashed?

In this short clip a hypnotist hypnotizes people who are not aware that they are being programmed to do something - they all realize together.

I don't expect the meditation technique to be harmful but who knows what can be programmed into you with subliminal messages. This video I have posted made me think - what if he had instructed them to attack each other?

It's pretty well known to hypnotists that no subject will do anything they are unwilling to do. Their subconscious is still the barrier. You can't make a mom attack her kids anymore than you could get these people in the video to riot.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Interesting video I will have to check it out and test to see if the claims are true.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

That's happening to me as well. Nothing major, just people, places and situations from 30 years ago that I had totally forgotten about.

Will keep going with this and see what else happens.

Care to share what you remember? I,m curious!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MortlitantiFMMJ

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Reporting back. To be honest. I didn't like it. It just reminded me of the urban environment and metal. I like the sound of the Wood Pigeon, black bird and wind running through the trees. A far more interesting and connecting choice of sounds. I also like to focus on the silence between sounds.

Wasn't a fan either, the sound felt like some dark recess of hell, a lonely metalworking part nobody visits

Hahaha that is EXACTLY what I thought of the sound. Plus it is creeping me out with a lot of physical sensations I don't normally have meditating, but it is very interesting and I appreciate the OP.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Honestly, this made me a bit apprehensive and uptight. I had to shut it of after like 20 seconds. I tried it 3 times and the result was the same. I almost felt paranoid and nervous....

Weird!

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Thank you for sharing that with me. Very interesting. Am unable to reply privately to you for some reason, just keeps bringing your message back up when I try to reply.
I have kept going with this as I really like the sound.
The last 2 nights I have had amazing dreams. It was game of thrones meets Narnia in technicolour.
The strange thing is I haven't been listening to it in the evenings, so its not sending me to sleep.
What time of day has everyone tried it?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Hiasyouwant

wow. There is definitely something here, but i cant put my finger on it. I do feel as if i am being sucked into a trance like state. And I do get feelings of pure bliss, just by listening to it. Can someone tells me how this works?
Why is the '' connection between CNS,pineal gland, and celebral cortex was it?'' supposed to make us feel better?
I did feel something activate and I have a hinch it was my pineal gland.
Although ill have to admit it is a teeny winy bit creepy
because i didnt know what to expect
but thank you so much for sharing this!
Peace be with you my friend

edit on 24-6-2013 by Optimisplanet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: nostrashawnus
Honestly, this made me a bit apprehensive and uptight. I had to shut it of after like 20 seconds. I tried it 3 times and the result was the same. I almost felt paranoid and nervous....

Weird!

Me too! I get kind of scared and stop but once I went upto 4 minutes and nothing happened at all.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Hiasyouwant

Don't try control your breath unless you are specifically doing breath meditation which might be unwise for a beginner. When you start feeling the heaviness, just image your feet getting heavy. if you laying down on a mattress, imagine your feet falling down through the mattress, then slowly work up your body. Soon you whole body will feel like it has turned into concrete, in effect the body has gone asleep, but your consciousness remains awake (some can fall asleep at that stage).

If you have thoughts that constantly go through your head making meditation hard, don't try to stop them, just imagine thoughts as little bubbles that pop and die of their own accord.

Hope it helps.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join