It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Use Storage Computers When Traveling To Avoid Your TSA Inspection Of your Computers/Handheld Devices

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Got to travel? I know... the TSA is not fun is it? Here is an alternative to having your handheld devices tested for explosives or bombs (oops did I say a bad word on this site???) Well that is what TSA does! They suspect everyone for being a terrorist... I don't even travel anymore in many years because of the TSA.. my last vacation was Disney World 6 years ago and I took my grandson... I felt like I was going to be arrested for smiling wrong....

Step 1) Put your important info on your keyring flash-drive, Fed EX or UPS your important data by overnight to your destination, or simply start using a backup computer to store your personal information so that you take you somewhere.... and log on to the stored information on this computer when you get to where your destination is...

Step 2) Get on your flight if you are allowed to. (groveling...."thank you TSA for allowing me to crawl through the flight gate to board my plane... thank you.. thank you.. almighty TSA...")

This may stop you from feeling violated and that your laptop or handheld device can be used as leverage by TSA to cause you to miss a flight. After all you might sneeze, Federal SWAT teams will appear and cause an entire wing of the airports to be shutdown for every ones safety!!!!! LOL

Hey TSA... have a nice day......

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
You know what the irony in all of this is, i don't feel any safer,
but i sure as heck wont be flying any time soon, they have not
made one single dollar off of me since the TSA was rammed
down our throats, im tired of being treated like a criminal because
of other peoples fear.

Also about your data, you can set up your home computer to
act as a server for your personal data, you could then connect
to it from on the road, it can be a bit more technical than other
ways but it is handy if you don't know for sure what all info you
might need on the road.
edit on 8-6-2013 by bloodreviara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloodreviara
You know what the irony in all of this is, i don't feel any safer,
but i sure as heck wont be flying any time soon, they have not
made one single dollar off of me since the TSA was rammed
down our throats, im tired of being treated like a criminal because
of other peoples fear.

Well put.. Somehow I feel and think that the American people will get back their freedom to travel unmolested....Has anyone noticed all the travel trailers and pop up campers on the roads...???? I don't know if its just me thinking that there is an increase in these vehicles.. Does anyone sell RV's or Travel Trailers? Are more Americans starting to use these instead of airlines????

IMHO... The terrorist scam is to control Americans.. I WON'T be traveling anytime soon... Sad.. I have more grandchildren now that I want to take to Disney World...

new topics

join