It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aleister Crowley on the Anti-Christ (Part I)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

First... Issac Newton tried to figure it out?

yes.... it's not widely known Newton had many writings on the interpretations of the scriptures.From his writings it appears he didn't consider himself as just a scientist but more of a "natural philosopher" like Pythagoras.Fortunately his math wisdom was worlds above his "God wisdom"..like Pythagoras.It shows in the fact he could not see the forest(Truth of God) because of the trees(religion)

Second, you are correct. Religion is definitely a disease that infects all humans, no matter what they believe, there is no escaping it.

religion itself is not bad...after all....It is the "cure" of religion!!which is ...the false notion that we are the master of our own "reality" and destiny.Nothing could be further from The Truth..EVERYTHING of this "realm" is religion....belief....what you "believe" is religion...and yes ..it is a dichotomy that is impossible to see through the incision.It is both sides of Occams razor.The simple obvious and the infinitely complex.It can't be defined and vivisected into a "theory" theology or philosophy or even a science.

Much greater minds than Crowley have tried and utterly failed.They are all false shepherds leading the sheep to the slaughter.Religion has one purpose only....to make infertile soil fertile(that is the meaning of "man which comes from admah..ADAM!) Then the seed sown in it(which is spirit which is LIFE) WILL grow into a fruit producing tree and the process continues.The soil just lays there it is nothing but dirt when a seed is not sown it and it can never produce ANYTHING without that seed and unless it is fertile nothing will grow in it even when it is sown.This is all the parable of the seed and the soils....It is VERY simple..it is an equation for LIFE.(30,60 100 is a Fibonacci sequence hid in plain sight) and it is infinitely complex.

Newton was onto something..The Truth....that is signified as John wrote in Revelation..but it is first revealed in MATH(not calculus... yet!!!) staring him right in the face ..the whole forest laid out before him that he understood very well yet...he was blinded by trees.There is no "religion" in math.It signifies what "IS".. 0+1=1...1+1=2...1+2=3....etc(btw that's the Fibonacci sequence).In one sense there is nothing to figure out..it has ALL been calculated and summed.The mystery is only hidden because Occams razor is slicing away.

Also, you are correct about our vantage point being oblivion... however... I came out of that at one point. Being aware of what is really going on around you is nuts, man. Nuts.

Oh... yeah. So I guess you might want to know how I escaped duality, well, it wasn't really a choice, I'm not sure what happened, but

It could be a result of post-traumatic stress disorder from when I was a child that sent my family into long-term shock so I didn't get the ego transfer from my parents.

It's good that you are beginning to see.duality is just a shadow of a dichotomy..it is impossible to see in the dark....one of my fave quotes is.."if the light in you is darkness how great that darkness is".....however ALL things will be brought to light....its all a process and infinite one......the first step is being awake...and you can't wake yourselves when you don't know you're asleep. ...it is/will ALL be done for and to us....sweet dreams.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by darkbake

Pssst! It's Crowley, not Crawley.

aw give em a break! Obviously a Downtown Abbey fan!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BlavatskyChannel

Bravo. Absolutely beautiful. You are truly a Bard. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

The three elements referred to in the "new age" become a bit less muddled when one considers that crowley viewed himself as being one of those elements (and all 3 at the same time). He believed himself to be one of the major catalysts that would usher in this new age, and his use of 666 is significant here, since he often identified himself as such (or as the beast).

Taken in context with Thelema as a whole, we can see that these aren't external forces yet to come, but rather internal forces which Crowley believed he embodied, and that his work was bringing forth into the world during the present (his present).

He saw himself as a sort of neo-messiah, an "anti-christ" that would usher in a new age in which traditional values were rejected in favor of hedonism. In a weird way, he was sort of right, as his "work" was pivotal in ushering in the age we live in today, in which Christian values are rejected and even blasphemed against in the mainstream media, and occultism and hedonism are "in".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join