It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aleister Crowley on the Anti-Christ (Part I)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
If you look at the Matrix movie you will see Neo was a nobody.. no one knew him.. just Morpheus knew someone was out there..!! He was looking for him his whole life..

This is how i see the new age messiah.. just a nobody.. probably doesn't even realize who he is.. but maybe has that feeling of purpose..

And there is good reason for this.. because there is a war of polarity going on.. good vs evil, dark vs light and both forces are looking for the one to manipulate for their cause..

What neither side realizes is that the messiah (antichrist) to some.. is a bridge between both realities.. making two sides one!

And thus we move into the new age of Aquarius (synthesis)..

My belief is that the new age messiah.. or antichrist just can't be asked to deal with this petty and petulant world..

Much like the scene in Watchmen...

...and all the whores and politicians
will look up and shout, "Save us."

And I'll whisper, "No."

Now the whole world
stands on the brink...

...staring down into bloody hell.

All those liberals and intellectuals...

...and smooth talkers...

...and all of a sudden,
nobody can think of anything to say.

Beneath me, this awful city.

It screams like an abattoir
full of retarded children...

...and the night reeks of fornication
and bad consciences.

Question is why would the antichrist care.. if as many believe he starts out on a road of empathy and compassion.. ??

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Exactly what littled16 has said,is what I was going to say .

I will add to it that Crowley was obsessed with the kaballah ,in that he referenced everything he saw ,daily ,to the tree of life ,which has mathematical and numerological significance .
He was not stupid ,ergo ,he was never straightforward .Everything was round about .

He did some seriously sick stuff ,that caused him to be shunned by the pagans of most of Europe and the USA.
Now he is mythic ,but he was despised . Numerous attempts were made on his life ,and despite the official cause given ,I still think he was finally murdered.
Much went on behind the scenes in his world ,none of which ever made it onto paper.

I find his books tedious and purposely devoid of what he really did in practice .

I would take anything he claimed as a prediction ,as a riddle/mental game of sorts ,not to be taken too seriously .

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
Man... this is confusing. But this is the best I can do at figuring out the symbolism behind the 7 heads and 10 horns.

Therefore, the 7 Heads of the Revelation beast, being essentially a mirror image of the 7 Heads of the Daniel 7 beasts, are to be identified as follows:

1. Babylon- the "lion"
2. Persia- the "bear"
3. Greece- the "4-Headed leopard"
4. Turkey
5. Syria (Assyria)
6. Egypt
7. Rome

Source

What religious people think about the 10 heads seems to be irrelevant, as they are utterly confused. But I will say that they think they involve Europe and Islamic nations working together.

So... I'm just going to pick from a random conspiracy website and call it good. There is absolutely no basis for this.

These future 10 nations will be ruled by the antichrist.

Source
edit on 8-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

In this map, Japan must be really bada**! Unless my Geography is wrong, I am American, so quite possible, but I believe #3 is Japan, all by their lonesome among these 10 Supernations of Lucifer's NWO. Vast swaths of every continnent combining, except Japan stands alone? Doesn't seem to make sense.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I'd like to set a few Crowley myths to rest:

His name provides a clue to those who ignorant of him. It's pronounced Crowley as in Holy. Not Crowley as in alley. Displaying Ozzy as clueless.

Crowley was raised as a Plymouth Brethren whom took the bible literally. His father was very strict and a church elder. Crowley knew more about the bible by the age of 10 than anyone on ATS.

After his father died he felt abandoned and he despised his mother who soon called the rebellious child the Beast of Revelation which he wore as pride.

Crowley was severally afflicted with asthma all of his life. In 1900 the medical cure for asthma was heroin which was legal. Take this in serious consideration when flippinantly calling him an heroine addict. He beat the addiction 3 times but without a substitute for asthma relief he had no choice but to return to it. Crowley did find a non addictive substitute but it was banned from export by Hitler. He also tried many drugs to alter his state of consciousness for meditative and metaphysical research which is detailed in his diaries. One book on this is "Roll Away the Stone".

Crowley didn't "believe" in the Devil or God. He knew he could do certain things and certain results would follow. He didn't "worship" anything in a Christain or religious sense because none of this reality is "real" as any guru or religious teacher would tell you.

NOW for Revelation, written by John (no one is quit sure who he is) on the island of Patmos which was at that time covered with magic mushrooms. Reread Revelation again with this understanding and it's obvious this book is of some detailed symbology under hallucinogenic mushrooms. And this is what Christians base their future thought, actions, faith and lives on.

You would be better off taking the sacrament yourself and talk to "God".

As for worshiping anything/one by complete and total faith, I'm reminded of this:

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning. Aleister Crowley

Was Crowley a devil worshipped? No. Was he evil? No.
The way I see it is Crowley did a lot of unspeakable things to rid himself of ego and face the abyss and chronicled them so we don't have to.

To those who don't understand "Do what thou wilt" means it simply means find your true will and do it!

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Well, here's a topic i know a bit about from my years of studying prophecy.
remember the beast is being ridden by babylon, mother of harlots, etc.
the key here is to realize revelation is a continuation of older prophecies from the old testament.
particularly from the book of daniel.

in daniel's opening chapter, a dream is recounted in which a tall statue is seen. the statue is composed of various metals. the head is gold (representing the babylonian empire), the shoulders are silver (representing the medo-persian empire), the belly and groin is bronze (representing the greek empire) and the legs are iron (the roman empire). finally the toes are a mix of iron and clay. this statue is 666 cubits high. why is that relevant? it's a picture of the world's empires thru out history, with the final empire represented by toes of iron and clay mixed.

the iron and clay mix is an empire composed in great part from the iron empire, which was rome. so it's a roman centered empire, characterized as part of the babylonian system. by the time it gets to the days of revelation's prophecies, the toes of iron and clay (10 in number) have been in charge of the planet since the days of the roman empire. the empire that rises out of the roman empire, represented by the ten toes in daniel (ten horns in revelation), is the holy roman empire. this is the beast that was, is not, yet is. why? well everyone thinks it's no longer in charge. wrongo. the holy roman empire still rules the world. it's involved in everything, every new regime, every new war, every new dictatorship, it's in charge. people think it lost control back at the beginning of the enlightenment. not so.

the people who started the enlightenment were all catholic professors. lol atheism is a holy roman empire creation. the fact most people think all the ancient texts are lies and fairy tales, is also a holy roman empire creation. they started and supported hitler, stalin, mao, etc. they have the accumulated wealth and power, of every country on the planet, for the last 2000+ years. and if you count the power and wealth they inherited from previous empires, that makes them the singlemost wealthy and powerful organization in the history of the planet.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I have absolutely no idea who 156 is. But 666 represents the anti-Christ, so I looked up card XI and it was Lust.

I always heard 156 is Babylon. The Lust card is in other decks called "strength", and it shows a woman in a white dress who has tamed a Lion. It represents will. The person who shapes reality in accordance with will is a master by crowley's standards. In his deck, he maps that to Babylon riding the beast.

Of course I think you make a mistake if you try to map this stuff in any way to the Christian narratives about the anti-Christ. Its a totally different set up interpretations.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Question is why would the antichrist care.. if as many believe he starts out on a road of empathy and compassion.. ??

there's a lot i would've liked to say to the rest of your post, and the one before it.. but with a username like "BlavatskyChannel" i know this is just going to waste both our time

since we've come this far in the conversation, do you think it'd be out of character for someone known as the 'anti-christ' to pretend to care?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

What religious people think about the 10 heads seems to be irrelevant, as they are utterly confused. But I will say that they think they involve Europe and Islamic nations working together.

wow! Really? An RC is a coke, a Pepsi is a coke, any dark cola is a coke but there is really only one real thing. Any tissue is called a Kleenex. I would bet that when you refer to religious people you are referring to Christians or Judeo-Christians. But Crowley was religiously a sick pedophile who believed in infanticide and called it sacrifice. Sex magick? IN that sense i agree some religious are confused. He is the tip of the pyramid when it comes to thus. Most rock and roll stars believe they must pay homage to Crowley to succeed . In my experience most people who look to Crowley for advice or even prophetic advice are damaged goods who perversely consider themselves special for all the hell they have "been through" even if it is self-inflicted or magnified for affect on the "victim" of their temporary spell. As we say in sales, "when the ether wears off" rarely any of these EMO types succeed at anything else because of the people they have deceived or burned are well aware of their games and are very reluctant to ever give the time of day again. No job, no second chance. In the end you can turn to drugs, alcohol, any type of sensual manipulation and you will meet the same dastardly end.

It is amazing to me that anyone would consider this man Crowley who is dead and has long since rotted (even though his whole life was rot) to be a source of inspiration. IN my opinion if you believe this guy and you can't be rehabilitated or shown a different light, out of respect for the Republic and the future children thereof you ought to be taken out and shot. Shot dead. Call it self-defense.

I had two acquaintances in Indianapolis who tried to glamorize their loser lifestyle saying they had "discovered" Crowley, both OD'd on heroin. Dead. Left behind beautiful children.

What you need is massive action in life. Produce. Creative ideas that can be turned into productive job opportunities making the world a better place. As Jesus said, Let the dead bury the dead. There is nothing positive in Crowley. Nothing in his life. His books. His "teachings" that says fulfillment.

Let me tell you something those that chase sensual pleasure end up empty and needing drugs and alcohol to fulfill the void of an otherwise potentially productive life that has all but failed. "Do what thou wilt" should be the hidden formula to social Darwinism. Those that will productivity will produce. Those that will perversion and greed and self destruction will.

Look at Crowley. He is truly remembered as a disgusting man. He lived by his golden rule.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by travisirius

Crowley knew more about the bible by the age of 10 than anyone on ATS.

Really!!? What a donkey you are? You have always assumed? You know Crowley before he died? Now you know anybody on ATS. I deny YOU

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BlavatskyChannel

If you look at the Matrix movie you will see Neo was a nobody.. no one knew him.. just Morpheus knew someone was out there..!! He was looking for him his whole life.. This is how i see the new age messiah.. just a nobody.. probably doesn't even realize who he is.. but maybe has that feeling of purpose.. And there is good reason for this.. because there is a war of polarity going on.. good vs evil, dark vs light and both forces are looking for the one to manipulate for their cause.. What neither side realizes is that the messiah (antichrist) to some.. is a bridge between both realities.. making two sides one! And thus we move into the new age of Aquarius (synthesis).. My belief is that the new age messiah.. or antichrist just can't be asked to deal with this petty and petulant world.. Much like the scene in Watchmen... ...and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, "Save us." And I'll whisper, "No."

Bit of Narcissism Messiah?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Have you read anything about the Plymouth Brethren at the turn of the century in England? Have you read any books by/on Crowley? I've read enough to know Crowley mastered fields of endeavor by the age of 30 than you will in your life. Of course this is opinion but have you set precedents in Yoga, Cabala, mountain climbing, poetry, astral travel and ritual writing by the age of 30?
The only thing to deny is ignorance.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Crowley was not a pedofile but one of the reasons he was revolting to stuck in Victorian England society was that he was nearly openly gay at a time when that was a crime. He was also could steal your girlfriend at the drop of a hat.
Believe what you like but crack open your head once and awhile and read some truth before lecturing on a subject with limited and false informant to rely on:

ac2012.com...

ac2012.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun

wow! Really?

Confused about what the 10 heads stand for. I checked a bunch of different websites and couldn't make heads or tails of it. Do you know?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I had two acquaintances in Indianapolis who tried to glamorize their loser lifestyle saying they had "discovered" Crowley, both OD'd on heroin. Dead. Left behind beautiful children.

What you need is massive action in life. Produce. Creative ideas that can be turned into productive job opportunities making the world a better place.

Right, I never said I advocated bad life choices, also, I am exploring how Crowley started the New Age Movement.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

LOL! I was thinking the same thing dude! Haha

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

wow! Really?

Confused about what the 10 heads stand for. I checked a bunch of different websites and couldn't make heads or tails of it. Do you know?

it's not 10 heads, it's ten horns on 7 heads. hehe
and it correlates with the 10 toes on daniel's statue.

also watch the crowns.
sometimes the heads have the crowns
(7 crowns)
sometimes the horns have the crowns
(10 crowns)
sometimes neither the heads or horns have crowns
the crown represents political power.
presumably, when the crowns are on the horns, it's 10 kings of 10 nations, like it says.
and when the crowns are on the heads, it's rome as a political power, and when no crowns
it's rome as a religious power.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Unless you study Crowley for many years and learn to read between his lines you will not understand him.

"93"

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
i interviewed a former member of the oto on my radio program and asked him a few questions about crowley, parsons and hubbard, and their magical workings, cause i had a theory that the magical gates they supposedly opened with their workings was a cover for actual technology. and that the whole concept of opening gates thru sex magick was a misunderstanding from the ancient abzu and tiamat references. (long story)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

6 protons
6 neutrons
6 electrons

Carbon, what we are made of:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
i interviewed a former member of the oto on my radio program and asked him a few questions about crowley, parsons and hubbard, and their magical workings, cause i had a theory that the magical gates they supposedly opened with their workings was a cover for actual technology. and that the whole concept of opening gates thru sex magick was a misunderstanding from the ancient abzu and tiamat references. (long story)

Hmm that's pretty interesting. I've heard of theories that their workings weren't a cover, but rather resulted in new technologies as a spin off.

Oh, I'd like to bring up a point to that the reference to the beast, is not a beast of burden or a beast of the field. The Greek word that is used is not appropriate for this type of animal. The most fitting translation is an unnatural creature who devours, rips, shreds, and destroys. In modern lingo, one would use this word in reference to a monster, werewolf etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join