It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke LIVE Bilderberg 2013 Stream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Hi guys, I will post this here to get as many views as possible. Share far and wide, David Icke has a live stream set up for Bilderberg 2013, starting 5pm tonight UK time-

Bilderberg LIVE Stream

Road blocks, police helicopters and blacked-out windows: Who are the billionaires and politicians arriving for secretive Bilderberg conference at Watford hotel and what do they do there?

invite your friends and share wide

Please help us circulate this information by sending this link to anyone you think would be interested or anyone who could further circulate:

Well worth checking in later, this is an unprecedented moment in history, for the first time people are gathering in numbers to question the ruling elite, this could be the day the world finally wakes up and takes note of those who are waging war against humanity.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Should be interesting. So hes narrating what is happening there? And he is there himself?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
Should be interesting. So hes narrating what is happening there? And he is there himself?

He will be talking in front of a great number of people.

I'm excited, people are finally waking up collectively and understanding what Icke and others have been exposing for many years.

This is a great time for humanity, provided TPTB don't throw a spanner in the works.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Yes, well Im not sure I can watch it live. Maybe I will watch a catch-up of it somewhere. Do you know if it will be repeted?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
His live stream page says bilderberg festival lmao!!!
one way to get people to show up.

edit on 8-6-2013 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
This is a good link to all the live streams from Bilderberg. I have been watching a couple. There are some crazy conspiracy theorists out there in the UK. A lot of new agers and die hard Christians seem to be at this fringe event. I was watching live feeds yesterday and I was concerned that conspiracy theorists may be their own worst enemy. There seemed to be so much confusion and misinformation being discussed by protesters.

The wearechange feed with Luke rudowski is the most sane of the feeds. Take your pick

bilderberg2013livestream.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Russel Brand a mainstream entertainer interviewer has commented that hes " excited" about David Ickes venture. The Icke channel.

It sounds like it has alot of industry people involved in it.
edit on 9-6-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Not to derail. but before I go any further with DI, what was his BIG announcement last Saturday? Life took me away, so what did I miss?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

this could be the day the world finally wakes up and takes note of those who are waging war against humanity

Greetings my fearful friend.

Why would journalists and newspaper editors be involved in this war against humanity?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
So Alex jones and David icke were rocking the stage?

top topics

join