It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Today I am a very disappointed American.

I nearly cried when I heard the news about the NSA, PRISM and all the other horrible things my government is doing under the guise of protecting its citizens.

The lies break my heart.

Do they think we’re stupid? Not only is what they have done unethical and dishonest but they continue to deny any wrong doing even after being exposed.

Is it time for a revolution? Why is this happening? Should we stand up and take back this great country or is it too late?

My name is Eric and if they are reading my post then I’m prepared for any justified punishment. There was a time when Americans could question the government without fear.

Today I’m full of fear. Not for what they may do but because of what they have taken.

Who are the real terrorists?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS shockedamerican

Have a puppy to cheer you up

On joining us
Remember all is not as it seems

Have a flag to get you going

Cody

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by shockedamerican

Welcome to Reality.

They in fact do think you / we are Stupid.

Unfortunately until WE THE PEOPLE grow a pair, which I don't Ever see happening, the whole Revolution idea can be filed in the "AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN" pile and Flushed.

Nearly Half of the country is receiving benefits or aid of some kind. Do you really think they are going to bite the hand that feeds them? You can stick it on that pile and flush it too.

Some people like yourself are really mad, sure, but with everyone else just dealing with it and taking it in stride as it comes basically throws everyone else under the bus to suck it up.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Helloooooooooooo and welcome to Madville.................enjoy

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

If you have lurked here prior to joining, then you should not be surprised by this news, as it actually has been in the news for quite a few years.

Thanks to its members, ATS often has breaking news two-three days before the MSM breaks it. It’s a great site with many great members.

When you have the time, read the T&C’s if you haven’t already (They can be dry). The Admin and Mods try to keep things civil here. But those rules do help keep the discussion going, rather than many sites that devolve into cussing matches.

Good quick intro. See ya on the forums!

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Nice to meet you Eric. Glad to have you here! WECOME!!

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Welcome, ShockedAmerican.

Want to be even more shocked? Visit my thread.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Yup, it's Lie, Steal and Spy on the Honest Hard Working People of Our Country, That's Who They Fear!

Chicago style politics,,,,

But cheer up,,, you're among mostly like minded friends here, if you notice we don't post as often,,,,,, HIDE!

edit on 8-6-2013 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Hi shockedamerican, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Avatar upload: Step by step instructions with pictures (2012),

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

edit on 12-6-2013 by OneTrueGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

edit on 12-6-2013 by OneTrueGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Welcome To ATS...Please keep your hands inside the ride at all times...

new topics

top topics

join