It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No money. Now what?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think often in life it's best not to do anything. Like in a survival situation what do you do? Well you sleep. You dont' do anything. You gather as much energy as you can sleeping first. Then you go do whatever you have to do. (thats' assuming you have a small shelter, water, and some basics). Then if you're not in a survival scenario I'd say if you're making 30k a year I'd focus on what to do to build your situation up. Use that as a base to work with in order to get to the next level of life. So start by trying to start a small business, something you can do on the side around your day job and on weekends. Try and build that up to the point where you can replace your day job. It might take a while but eventually you could get to that point. But I certainly would not go quiting yoru job thinking you're better off in the wild. If you think that's the case all you have to do is on your next vacation just go into the wild for those 2 weeks and see if you even make it 2 days. You'll quickly realize that normal life isn't that bad. I'd say be careful not to mistake "the call of the wild" for the idea that you need to do something too extreme. I know at some point I'd like to live a bit more off the grid but it certainly isn't easy that's for sure.

<< 1   >>

join