It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shannon Guess; Actress from Walking Dead and Vampire Diaries, allegedly sent ricin to the POTUS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Who would have of thought?

I'm surprised none of the fans from The Walking dead are all over this.

I did a search and didn't see nothing come up.

Personally, I'm finding it hard in believing that she sent them in the first place. She had a promising career.

news.yahoo.com...

Associated PressBy NOMAAN MERCHANT and DANNY ROBBINS | Associated Press – 37 mins ago

Texas actress charged in Obama ricin threat

Richardson, a mother of five who has played bit roles on television and in movies, was arrested earlier Friday for allegedly mailing the ricin-laced letters last month to the White House, Bloomberg and the mayor's Washington gun-control group. The letters — which authorities determined were mailed from Richardson's hometown of New Boston or nearby Texarkana and postmarked in Shreveport, La. — threatened violence against gun-control advocates, authorities said.

However, Richardson's court-appointed attorney, Tonda Curry, said there was no intention to harm anyone. She noted that it's common knowledge that the mail is checked before it reaches the person to whom these letters were addressed.

"From what I can say, based on what evidence I've seen, whoever did this crime never intended for ricin to reach the people to which the letters were addressed," said Curry.

Conspiracy?

Thoughts anyone?

Looks like IMDB took all her information down.

Trying to remember where else I've see her play.

edit on 7-6-2013 by Diabolical because: From the Manhater

edit on 7-6-2013 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

new topics

join