It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let us pause to read a very important message from the White House

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Wait a minute. Remember about those secret bible codes revealing certain events that happened in history?? I believe there is one in these statements. Yep.. I have just decoded it and it reads as follows L I A R S.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Obama came out and said that he has the utmost confidence in Eric Holder and that he is doing an excellent job. Just wonder, who's sucking who.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

I read somewhere that the majority of votes were write in votes. I searched and searched and could not come up with a tabulation breakdown of them. I wonder how many of us actually wrote in Ron Paul? I know I did and there it is. If the choice is bad and worse, vote neither and keep doing it till it matters. Personally I think it already did and that the write in vote did not count at all. Just my humble opinion...

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RKWWWW
www.whitehouse.gov...

Transparency and Open Government

Memorandum for the Heads of Executive Departments and Agencies

SUBJECT: Transparency and Open Government

"My Administration is committed to creating an unprecedented level of openness in Government. We will work together to ensure the public trust and establish a system of transparency, public participation, and collaboration. Openness will strengthen our democracy and promote efficiency and effectiveness in Government.

Government should be transparent. Transparency promotes accountability and provides information for citizens about what their Government is doing. Information maintained by the Federal Government is a national asset. My Administration will take appropriate action, consistent with law and policy, to disclose information rapidly in forms that the public can readily find and use. Executive departments and agencies should harness new technologies to put information about their operations and decisions online and readily available to the public. Executive departments and agencies should also solicit public feedback to identify information of greatest use to the public."

Wow how hard they are working on getting us to trust them! LOL...
Fool me once shame on you but fool me a couple of hundred times and what do they expect!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join