It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yasser Bible Codes, Confirm Poisoning?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 01:56 AM
link   
First off, let me say I am no expert on Bible Codes. I don't have a firm belief, as to wheither Bible codes mean anything or not. I myself, find them of interest at this point. On Friday, out of curriosity. I searched through the codes, to see if I could find anything relating to Yasser Arafat. I found more then one matrix, with Yasser, and 2004, etc. in them. On included the word Spleen, the other had Bone, several times in the Matrix. I didn't think anything of it. I just made a mental note of the findings. That is until today, when I read this on Drudge Report.

www.nydailynews.com...

In this report, by the New York Daily News. Arafat's doctor, says he believes Arafat could have been poisoned, to which Israel has denied. So what is the truth? I've heard it had something to do with his blood, and red blood cell levels etc.. Which is where the rumor of AIDS came from. Is it possible Yasser was actually poisoned? This is what I found in the codes.

I realize this isn't in English, so let me translate what words are where in this Matrix. There are four sets, of 4 letter RED words. (One is partially RED because other words in the matrix intersect the word.) That word is Bone.

The PURPLE word on the right hand side, that is going up and down, is 2004-2005. Meaning the last half of 2004, and the first half of 2005.

The 4 letter light blue word intersecting 2004-2005 to form a cross, is Yasser.

There is a four letter YELLOW word toward the middle. (It looks like 3 letters, but the 4th letter is shared with another word. So the 4th letter is actually Purple.) That word is Martyr.

The Purple word running horizontally, with 8 spaces in between each letter, is poison.

The ORANGE/YELLOW four letter word, that is running up and down. With two spaces between each letter, is contaminate.

The last word, going up and down, furthest to the right. Is death.

This Matrix was taken from Genesis 42:8 through 42:27. There were alot more words that I found in this Matrix. But I wanted to keep it as simple as possible. That is also why I tried to show as many words as possible, that didn't have alot of spaces in between the letters. (As a side note, I also found Etna, as in Mt. Etna a few times as well. Connected to 2004-2005. Ohio, poll, and Ramallah were all there as well.)

So I think it would be pretty interesting, if it turns out that Yasser was in fact poisoned. The question then becomes, by whom. After looking at all of the words, that were associated with the Matix's that I found. It is possible, it could have been done by his own people or himself. To make him a martyr. I'm not sure what to think about it yet. I can say, that in this Matrix, Israel does not show up, or Ariel Sharon. So I haven't been able to figure that part out yet. It would make sense that, if he had been poisoned. That could be tied to his red blood cells. As well as his spleen, and bones. Or better stated, bone marrow. Hopefully time will tell.

Tom Sawyer

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   
That would explain the "mysterious" illness that has all of a sudden befell him.

Arafat Was Slowly, Fatally Poisoned Say Palestinian Sources

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   
If you try hard enough, you can find signifigant sentences from any book. A researcher on the discovery channel found the words, "Kennedy, assassination, September Twenty-eighth, ninteen seventy-four."

In otherwords, bible codes are about as valid as the book they are found in...

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   
ding dong the wicked witch...

ding dong the wicked witch is dead!

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Guys, im a pretty open minded person but the whole concept of Bible Code has been wayyyyy overblown, we had a guy in my country take the lyrics from a Vanilla Ice album and managed to prophesise the 911 attacks, fall of the soviet union, JFK assasination and about 20 other major events using the Bible Code technique

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by electric squid carpet
Guys, im a pretty open minded person but the whole concept of Bible Code has been wayyyyy overblown, we had a guy in my country take the lyrics from a Vanilla Ice album and managed to prophesise the 911 attacks, fall of the soviet union, JFK assasination and about 20 other major events using the Bible Code technique

In my religion, Vanilla Ice is considered to be a holy prophet.

Ice, Ice, Baby...too cold!!

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   
In the GWAR movie "Phallus in Wonderland"

Released in 1992 I believe, they correctly prophesized an airplane crashing into the WTC,

And the fall of the Catholic Church due to sexual abuse.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by __rich__
In the GWAR movie "Phallus in Wonderland"

Released in 1992 I believe, they correctly prophesized an airplane crashing into the WTC,

And the fall of the Catholic Church due to sexual abuse.

I am aware of GWAR's views but had no idea they were into prophecy. Im surprised by that. Is there anything on the net about their prophecies? ~curious~

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Please keep this thread on topic. Yasser Bible Codes, Confirm Poisoning?

thanks

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I am aware of GWAR's views but had no idea they were into prophecy. Im surprised by that. Is there anything on the net about their prophecies? ~curious~

hmm let me see..

all I could find was this except from a concert:

"The show began with two explorers on an expedition in Antarctica who find an ancient tablet with a prophecy of destruction if broken. GWAR emerged on stage, decapitated the explorers and broke the tablet before the first song was finished. The pieces were sucked into various dimensions of the universe leaving GWAR to find them. To recover the pieces of the broken tablet GWAR used intergalactic guide Scroda Moon to help."

"Scroda uses the power of his inter-dimensional portal potty to bring forth the different pieces of the tablet," said Hunter Jackson, founding member of GWAR and human form of Scroda. "Each tablet has a guardian like the undead corpse of Elvis Presley or Marilyn Manson and GWAR has to kill them to recover the pieces."

"The actual portal potty is a foul mouthed toilet with a Brooklyn accent that loves when GWAR plunges it. But all went wrong when Slymenstra flushed her used sanitary napkin down the potty causing it to spew out the master of the universe. After an intense bloody battle with the master, GWAR finished victorious ending the show with gallons of spew."

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   
oh and back on topic...

Why wont Iran accept a FREE reactor from Europe?

One that cannot be used to make enriched uranium?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by __rich__
oh and back on topic...

Why wont Iran accept a FREE reactor from Europe?

One that cannot be used to make enriched uranium?

What does that have to do with Arafat and the poisoning?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   
wrong thread im tired...

top topics

join