It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Answer One Question. "Why"?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
My personality is not that way. I am more of a destroyer of paradyms, large scale that hinder or digress (frenchy talk) humanity. I am not mercifull, I am vengeful and wish to right wrongs on a huge scale regarding the Human Diametrics. Hey, Superman is as powerful as Batman (mebe). I cannot love a being composite as I am that allows for disenfrantizment, subjugation of human specie whatever their genetics, homeland, religious upbringing. I know no thing of love because as a "God Character" Walt Disney has not shown me to myself, maybe I missed it , "The Lion King" (nope Lucas Film Pixar probably). This might hurt but true I have no idea who I am except I created you and need enlightening.

Man, what are we going to do with you Vet?

You use the word “love”, in that post I highlighted, and now you say you “know no thing of love”…

Unfortunately I have to go now, but I will be back, with some kind of BIG speech…

Peace be with you Vet…

- JC

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft

Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
My personality is not that way. I am more of a destroyer of paradyms, large scale that hinder or digress (frenchy talk) humanity. I am not mercifull, I am vengeful and wish to right wrongs on a huge scale regarding the Human Diametrics. Hey, Superman is as powerful as Batman (mebe). I cannot love a being composite as I am that allows for disenfrantizment, subjugation of human specie whatever their genetics, homeland, religious upbringing. I know no thing of love because as a "God Character" Walt Disney has not shown me to myself, maybe I missed it , "The Lion King" (nope Lucas Film Pixar probably). This might hurt but true I have no idea who I am except I created you and need enlightening.

Man, what are we going to do with you Vet? You use the word “love”, in that post I highlighted, and now you say you “know no thing of love”…Unfortunately I have to go now, but I will be back, with some kind of BIG speech…
Peace be with you Vet…- JC

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE WORD is all. Is it the Emotional LOVE hormonal or is it FORCE?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Think of it as a choice...

and do not confuse the word with lust...

Love is Selflessness defined

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Originally posted by Joecroft

Its Force; as valid as any good geometry applied science, magnitism/ of Will with Love quotient applied Orgasmic. Its the closest in this world (physically) you will get to becoming yourself as what you interpret as a God/You/containment/for some Jesus exponencial. You are what you wish yourselves to be, as so in doing ARE IT. Positive, Negative its your card draw. Make the best of it and hopefully have some fun with it (EVERYONE takes these things entirely too seriously), its a game and play it with integrity mirth and humor; end point to learn about yourself.

edit on 9-6-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Selflessness defined? One would hope that would apply to first and foremost the being that houses our soul/spirit, oh that is self explainatory as I am IT. Someone told me once to love myself first forgive myself, proclaim to all others 'I forgive you" once accomplished I will yeild realms of potencials never expecting. This person is a proclaimed Athiest. Funny no? IAMIAM and that is all .

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
However, what I don't understand is the arrogance that comes from people insisting that your path is wrong while theirs is the correct one (and ONLY correct one, at that). It's such a strange thing. Not only do they expect you to respect their religion but they will insist that you are going to hell at the same time.

Well, even the Pope is saying that atheists can go to heaven.

But I understand what you are saying. You see, they can't have confidence in their religion if they think that yours could be right instead of theirs. It's about confidence and belief. But they also miss the point of forgiveness if they say you're going to Hell. I'm pretty sure that's a basic tenant of Christianity.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Selflessness defined? One would hope that would apply to first and foremost the being that houses our soul/spirit, oh that is self explainatory as I am IT. Someone told me once to love myself first forgive myself, proclaim to all others 'I forgive you" once accomplished I will yeild realms of potencials never expecting. This person is a proclaimed Athiest. Funny no? IAMIAM and that is all .

IF you mean the former member of this forum IAMIAM, he is no atheist...

but what that person said was true... its extremely complicated to love others when one hates themselves....

by the way, Atheists have their reason for being as well... they are not excluded in "the plan" so to speak

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

IF you mean the former member of this forum IAMIAM, he is no atheist...
but what that person said was true... its extremely complicated to love others when one hates themselves....
by the way, Atheists have their reason for being as well... they are not excluded in "the plan" so to speak

IamIam is nomenclature for a different being than the ATS contributor we speak of its more of an afformation or declaration of this: I EXIST. This love thing is difficult, as you say complicated. We are told (by whom) to be complacent, complicite modest and well mannered. The Athiest must have to overcome some great trials because they have NO BELIEF system, how can they believe they themselves EXIST. I have great compassion for their trials. I on the other hand side of the fence, have no idea what I am doing here, except to change the world paradym, not at all a one side or the other Agnostic, Believer, or Athiest I have a mission to understand these belief forms and why they have to exist AT ALL.
edit on 10-6-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

We are told (by whom) to be complacent, complicite modest and well mannered.

Religion...

The Athiest must have to overcome some great trials because they have NO BELIEF system, how can they believe they themselves EXIST. I have great compassion for their trials.

The atheist does not have the need to know he exists... he is already convinced of such...

I on the other hand side of the fence, have no idea what I am doing here, except to change the world paradym,

lol...

You don't see the contradiction in that statement?

not at all a one side or the other Agnostic, Believer, or Athiest I have a mission to understand these belief forms and why they have to exist AT ALL.

Why do you have to understand it? They exist for the same reason we all do... to learn...

perhaps you're actually struggling with what you personally have to learn?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

The Athiest must have to overcome some great trials because they have NO BELIEF system, how can they believe they themselves EXIST.

I'm very close personally with an Atheist. It's really quite simple: No personal feeling of need for "life after death", that's about 99% of the issue out of the way right there.

The rest is just living your life, doing your duty, being a good person. Ahhh! BEING A GOOD PERSON: that takes care of the "knowing one exists". 100%,

Atheism works for Atheists but only for real Atheists, wannabes are the ones who have the great trials.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by sacgamer25

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.”

Universalism is heretical teaching. When Jesus said this it wasn't a blanket statement that literally the entire world would come to him, he was speaking about people from every nation. You're one of those people that takes the allegorical and turns it into something literal and so decieve yourself.

Matthew 7:21-23

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

So Matthew 7:21-23 contradicts your universalism because if all people were to be drawn to him for salvation, then Matthew 7:21-23 couldn't be true and would make Jesus a liar. So we can then say that your postulation of universalism is heretical and a lie.
edit on 9-6-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

The Messianic age and the 1000 year reign with Christ are real occurrence that is predicted in the bible. The predictions state that a time will come when all men will obey love. ALL Men. Because if any are against love than we have fallen short of prophecy.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I hate to say it my friend, but that prophecy will never come true...

There will never be a point in our history where ALL men love...

Which makes me sad actually, but that isn't how this world works

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Do you really not know where the kingdom of love is? The kingdom of love is within. The kingdom of heaven spoken of in this verse is found within yourself. So what does the verse really say?

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Not everyone who says to me Jesus you are my lord shall enter the kingdom of love/heaven within. But he who does the will of my father will be "filled with the Spirit of Love", "enlightened", and they will find the kingdom of love within. Many will say to me Lord, Lord, have we not taught in your name, have we not cast out demons in your name, and have we not done wonders in your name? And then I will declare to those who have not loved, depart from me in "(shame Daniel 12:2)" I never knew you because you never overcame sin.

Daniel 12:2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I hate to say it my friend, but that prophecy will never come true...

There will never be a point in our history where ALL men love...

Which makes me sad actually, but that isn't how this world works

Others before me have believed so I will carry the belief on. But I understand what you see.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Religion...The atheist does not have the need to know he exists... he is already convinced of such...
Why do you have to understand it? They exist for the same reason we all do... to learn...
perhaps you're actually struggling with what you personally have to learn?

This is what is so funny, I have a dog that is an atheist (close to home here) a Cat thats a fence sitter agnostic. I have no idea as to how to school them regarding the white bearded Godhead human school two legged preaching a form of Goddome (with the waveing of the Septicor). Atheists should have be evolved enough to not join this fray (they are of a decision not a part of the mix it Up). I would like to know why the problems of identity, why everyone must diologe in negative manners. WHY DOES/DO THERE HAVE TO BE BELIEIF SYSTEMS IN THE FIRST PLACE? Im not the flawed one just questioning the PURPOSE of MOB THOUGHT and why you must HAVE BELEIF SYSTEMS IN THE FIRST PLACE. Pretty simple.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

You believe animals are atheist?

They know where they came from, and where they return to... they work perfectly with their nature... create no sin, and love unconditionally...

hmm....

I think we have belief systems because many people here know they don't quite fit in here... Hard to explain...

Read this... it may help

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by pthena

The Athiest must have to overcome some great trials because they have NO BELIEF system, how can they believe they themselves EXIST.

I'm very close personally with an Atheist. It's really quite simple: No personal feeling of need for "life after death", that's about 99% of the issue out of the way right there.
The rest is just living your life, doing your duty, being a good person. Ahhh! BEING A GOOD PERSON: that takes care of the "knowing one exists". 100%,
Atheism works for Atheists but only for real Atheists, wannabes are the ones who have the great trials.

Im nothing, but I can see that one would want some kind of "Relief" from the stress of not being acknowlededged by a God Form? Denying it would be the quickest way of answering a conundrum (non-existant being). Does one trick itself out of believing in a God, or trick oneself into BELIEVING in a God Form. Which is easiest and less stressful, or the easier path to take. NEVER DISCUSS THE PROBLEM OF GOD ACCEPTANCE OR DENIAL TO anyone but your Priest.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Akragon
You believe animals are atheist?

They know where they came from, and where they return to... they work perfectly with their nature... create no sin, and love unconditionally...
hmm.... think we have belief systems because many people here know they don't quite fit in here... Hard to explain...

Their problem is that humans domesticated them and in so doing cannot live as they should in the wild. Not sure that puppy in training likes its master so much right now. Metaphor, people lost the verve/nerve to exist in the wild, domesticated or evolved beyond their survival instinctual nature. Extremely hard to explain, God figure stepped in or out at critical times, WHY IS THERE A GOD FIGURE AT ALL TO CONTEMPLATE. The Congenital Parents should have taken that role.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Their problem is that humans domesticated them and in so doing cannot live as they should in the wild.

Actually being around humans is to their advantage... animals that are pets get to experience being under the "control" of another being... Which parallels the God human relationship...

Not sure that puppy in training likes its master so much right now.

I assure you... Puppy loves his master no matter what he does...

I trained dogs for a while...

Metaphor, people lost the verve/nerve to exist in the wild, domesticated or evolved beyond their survival instinctual nature.

Actually we turned it into a game... or "reality series"...

We haven't lost it... theres just little need for it...

WHY IS THERE A GOD FIGURE AT ALL TO CONTEMPLATE

We are a part of IT... so ask IT yourself....

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sacgamer25

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.”

Universalism is heretical teaching. When Jesus said this it wasn't a blanket statement that literally the entire world would come to him, he was speaking about people from every nation. You're one of those people that takes the allegorical and turns it into something literal and so decieve yourself.

So Matthew 7:21-23 contradicts your universalism because if all people were to be drawn to him for salvation, then Matthew 7:21-23 couldn't be true and would make Jesus a liar. So we can then say that your postulation of universalism is heretical and a lie.
edit on 9-6-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

The Messianic age and the 1000 year reign with Christ are real occurrence that is predicted in the bible. The predictions state that a time will come when all men will obey love. ALL Men. Because if any are against love than we have fallen short of prophecy.

Sac,

It is not as you think, Our Lord isn't coming in His person until the Final Judgment. His reign in the millennium is spiritual. There will be many signs, miraculous.for sure.

+ + +

10/26/07

God Speaks Will You Listen

My people, notice whom these words are written to. It is not the ungodly and sinner, but my House of Israel or my church. My people, do not let the sin of unbelief prevent you from entering my rest. I created the world in six days. On the seventh day, I rested from the work of creation as Genesis 2:1-3 states. My people, this era of yours is soon coming to an end. The sixth day of creation is finished. The seventh day will be called the era of peace. This is a mystery which has been hidden from mankind for many years.My prophets have described these times to my people. Isaiah 30:26: And the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days: in the day when the Lord shall bind up the wounds of his people, and s hall heal the stroke of their wound. Now read Isaiah 65: 17-25. This is a description of my era of peace. To repeat myself, the seventh day of creation is the fulfillment of the er aof peace. Now read Apocalypse 20:1-7. These verses also describe the era of peace.The casting of the man of sin and his followers into the pool of fire, marks the end of the 6th day of creation.

At that time, I will renew my creation and the seventh day will begin.This day has been described as lasting 1000 years. Remember what my word states: II Peter 3:8: But of this one thing be not ignorant, my beloved, that one day with the Lord is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The entire era of peace is described as a time period of the seventh day or a thousand years. Only I the Lord God knows the length of the era of peace. During this era of peace, my son Jesus will reign through my Catholic church. This can be called the Eucharistic reign of my son. Do not be confused with the millennial heresy. My son is not going to reign in the flesh in the temporal City of Jerusalem. This is a heretical teaching. My son is going to reign in his Eucharistic glory in the New Jerusalem, which is my church. My son will only return in the flesh at the end of the era of peace or human history, to judge mankind at the last judgment. Time will not exist during my era of peace, as you understand it. Apocalypse 20:5-6 states: The rest of the dead lived not, till the thousand years were finished. This is

godspeakswillyoulisten.org... 91
the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection. In these the second death hath no power. But they shall be priests of God and of Christ: and shall reign with him a thousand years. This first resurrection occurs in the era of peace.My saints will be resurrected and receive glorified bodies and walk among my people,teaching and instructing the Catholic faith. This has been described as the temporal kingdom by the Church Fathers. This will be the Promised Land my children of Israel will inherit. My Will will be done on earth as it is in heaven....

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join