It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hidden Secret of Adam - Who is to be master? Can you guess the answer?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
First, this is not a salvation message per se. This is a question regarding why mankind is suffering at the hands of tyranny at the present moment. Consider this:

I come to this place today to offer you a unique opportunity to answer a question of sorts. This answer then illuminates our path forward as humans on Earth if the answer is seen in the correct light. We all need to answer this question with the right answer. In essence, we choose sides by ignoring the problem. For all of us today, this problem is confronting our families and way of life in a blunt manner. As I have said many times: There are forces on this Earth digging holes for us to fall into. Naturally, they will fall into those holes themselves. This is the true nature of mankind. We are more eager to assist others out of holes than we are to dig them. In the end, this Spirit will rise. Those who dug the holes will not have a way out. The trick here is in the answer to the question I pose below.

Have you ever asked the question, "Why did God subject mankind to Satan's rule on Earth?" I think I have the answer. It's simple and I think obvious. Not only is it obvious, I think it is known and has been known since antiquity. Of course, not by you. This is on purpose. If you can answer the question, you are well on your way out the door and will rule all things. Answer the question to figure it out. First, a poem that gives you the key:

Rumi the Sufi

THE BOW TO ADAM

What is living death? To forget the one who teaches you, which is often the wisdom that comes in suffering and difficulties.

The more of that you have, the more soul (ONE SOUL).

In what way are we above the animals? With that same consciousness that builds in us then, in humbling circumstances.

There is a hierarchy; Human over animal, angel over human, with the true human being's soul over those. Why else would angels be commanded to bow to Adam?

The soul of all things follows the one-pointedness of a true human being as thread follows needle.

----------------------------------------------------
Why did I just use a Rumi poem to show the answer? There are some things you need to know about the background of this Islamic Sufi and the knowledge he possessed. Throughout his poetry and discourses, he speaks, mater-of-factly, about things we simply do not know in our modern rendering of reality. One of the things he mentions, often, is the fact that the Angels were asked to bow to Adam. One Angel did not bow. Satan (IBLIS) refused. Because of this, Satan was cast to Earth with mankind. The question is, why? I think I know, but I'll let you figure it out on your own. When I see someone with my own perceived answer, I'll let you know. The answer will then show you why we are bound to a seemingly endless cycle of historical repetition of HIStory. The answer here provides profound insight into God's ultimate goal for mankind.

Answer now, then come back and read the rest after:

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

A church is a congregation that recognizes God as sovereign. Consider what is implied by the fact that one soul (Son of God) creates all of humanity. By this fact, consider the progression.

Luke 3

37 the son of Methuselah, the son of Enoch,

the son of Jared, the son of Mahalalel,

the son of Kenan, 38 the son of Enosh,

the son of Seth, the son of Adam,

the son of God.

The progress followed backwards is SON OF GOD creates Adam, followed by the line of family connections throughout history. We also have a hint that Cain is the seed of Satan. 1 John tells us as much, as does Genesis 3 where it calls out the seed of Satan. Also, consider the seed of fallen Angels in Genesis 6 and the book of Enoch. It is safe to assume that there are multiple sets of Humans and hybrids on this planet.

Again, return to the Church of Christ idea from one soul. Reflect back on Rumi's poem about gaining soul and partnership with the congregation of Christ and the Church. The body of Christ IS the church. We also know there is a synagogue of Satan.

1 Corinthians 10

16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

The Church, body of Christ, is one loaf of bread. That loaf of bread has a heel.

1 Corinthians 15

If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”[f]; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. 46 The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven. 48 As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the heavenly man, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we[g] bear the image of the heavenly man.

Adam is the heel on either side of the loaf. He was the first man--Adam--and the last man (Firstfruits) and the first of the new mankind rising from the dead. What is the function of the heel in scripture?

Genesis 3

“Cursed are you above all livestock
and all wild animals!
You will crawl on your belly
and you will eat dust
all the days of your life.
15 And I will put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring[a] and hers;
he will crush your head,
and you will strike his heel.”

Was God happy with man's choice to believe the liar? Adam was to be bowed to, yet allowed the error to come from Him. We have a clue in Job.

Job 19

25 I know that my redeemer[c] lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.[d]
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet[e] in[f] my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!
28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,[g]’
29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.

Notice that Job is speaking directly of the redeemer here and not himself. This is Job speaking and he is not referring to himself and his friends are not speaking here. This is Job alone speaking of a subject of the redeemer. Notice what he says: IF YOU SAY, "How we will hound him, since the root of the trouble lies in him...." The root of what trouble? Obviously, the need for a redeemer. He essentially says not to judge Adam. Why? He is the redeemer. The last Adam then kicks Satan's butt. Now, answer the question at hand:

Why was Satan put here with mankind after refusing to bow?

CLUE: (My Thread on this Link to Lost)

edit on 7-6-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Are you going to tell us what you believe the answer to be?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
God may have created humans to be ignorant without the fruit of knowledge, and to be slave-like obeying his every command - it was LUCIFER that brought Free-will (by offering another choice). It was LUCIFER that made humans have preferences and knowledge of good and evil.

Adam was an ignorant slave who became knowledgeable and free to have his own will and desires.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
He knew that satans way of thinking would overcome satan in the end. a sort of downward spiral through the different levels of being until he has successfully lost all power or purpose.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I believe Satan was cast down to Earth from Heaven to be judged and have the opportunity to be redeemed in the eyes of The Lord. His refusal to bow to Adam in Heaven will come full circle with an opportunity to bow to him upon judgement here on Earth for his salvation, just as we all will. Some may not agree, but I believe even Satan and his fallen will have another chance for salvation.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Because he still has a job to do and after that the serpent gets to "eat the dust of the earth" (Die). He is the angel of death.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
God may have created humans to be ignorant without the fruit of knowledge, and to be slave-like obeying his every command - it was LUCIFER that brought Free-will (by offering another choice). It was LUCIFER that made humans have preferences and knowledge of good and evil.

Adam was an ignorant slave who became knowledgeable and free to have his own will and desires.

Book of Adam and Eve

Yet I knew that Satan, who deceived himself, would also deceive thee. So I made known to thee by means of the tree, not to come near him. And I told thee not to eat of the fruit thereof, nor to taste of it, nor yet to sit under it, nor yield to it.

Had I not been and spoken to thee, O Adam, concerning the tree, and had I left thee without a commandment, and thou hadst sinned--it would have been an offence on My part, for not having given thee any order; thou wouldst turn round and blame Me for it.

From Edgar Allen Poe (Mesmeric Revelation)

Intuition Speaking:

"V. All things are either good or bad by comparison. A sufficient analysis will show that pleasure in all cases, is but the contrast of pain. Positive pleasure is a mere idea. To be happy at any one point we must have suffered at the same. Never to suffer would have been never to have been blessed. But it has been shown that, in the inorganic life, pain cannot be; thus the necessity for the organic. The pain of the primitive life of Earth, is the sole basis of the bliss of the ultimate life in Heaven."

Of course, Poe wrote this based on his own imagination and intuition, but what an answer he provide. Again, why was Satan placed near Adam? Why was Adam given a choice?

Remember what Rumi stated about suffering. It's the point of life for those rising to new life.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boscov
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I believe Satan was cast down to Earth from Heaven to be judged and have the opportunity to be redeemed in the eyes of The Lord. His refusal to bow to Adam in Heaven will come full circle with an opportunity to bow to him upon judgement here on Earth for his salvation, just as we all will. Some may not agree, but I believe even Satan and his fallen will have another chance for salvation.

This is a good answer. I still have more. I won't answer yet, but I will say that you are correct on this. God's law provides a Jubilee and release of captives. Satan gets his after the next 1000 years. God already knows that Satan will rebel once again. The abyss is made for this last and final choice. Your answer is pointing the right way.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Because he still has a job to do and after that the serpent gets to "eat the dust of the earth" (Die). He is the angel of death.

Another good answer. There is more I think to it. Remember, Satan thought he was God's chosen high angel. Some say he was the first Angel and I think the Bible may state something similar. Pride caused him to refuse to bow to Adam. He was jealous of Adam's freedom, not to mention the fact that Satan was a servant.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
He knew that satans way of thinking would overcome satan in the end. a sort of downward spiral through the different levels of being until he has successfully lost all power or purpose.

A house divided will fall. No doubt. This is why humanity is falling. The same problem with Satan shows up with us, yet the question is still not answered by this. What was God's motive for sending Satan with Mankind, likely knowing man would choose free will and enlightenment. God knew full well what would come of this. The ultimate free will is to allow man a choice in the matter, even if the Father knew what would come from the choice. This is the secret to the mystery if you can follow my line of thinking.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by trollz

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Are you going to tell us what you believe the answer to be?

Take a stab. I will shortly. I would like someone else to say it first.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Adam, Eve and their descendants could not grow to maturity as God's sons and daughters while in a state of innocence in the Garden. Only by partaking of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, and by suffering the consequences of doing so, could they become mature. They would become unclean in the eyes of their God, and suffer under Satan, but God had plans to deal with Satan and clean up His children, and bring them into His kingdom through their redeemer and kinsman, Jesus the Christ.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
Adam, Eve and their descendants could not grow to maturity as God's sons and daughters while in a state of innocence in the Garden. Only by partaking of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, and by suffering the consequences of doing so, could they become mature. They would become unclean in the eyes of their God, and suffer under Satan, but God had plans to deal with Satan and clean up His children, and bring them into His kingdom through their redeemer and kinsman, Jesus the Christ.

Another good answer. Confucius said, "I hear and I forget. I see and I learn. I do and I understand." We need all three to motivate forward, but doing requires suffering. Taking reward leads to suffering. This is what Satan does. He's a liar and thief according to the Bible. He comes to steal, kill and destroy. This is all true, which is giving us the reasoning behind Satan's provision to be placed here with Adam, but what was God's reasoning in this beyond the obvious nature of the refinery of Earth and Egypt? Put a sentence to this if you were God. What would you say to Satan the minute he refused to bow?

God obviously knew the Son of God would rise to the call of God. God knew he was the superior creation in will and rulership. Why give Satan the opportunity? Of course, your answer plays into the reasoning as well, but it is not the primary reason. Like I said, this is my perspective I am hinting at and not necessarily God's. I am speculating as well.

Think of Chess.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Chess? Was God offering Satan an easy pawn to draw him out? To reveal Satan's aims and motivations to all the created universe??

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Book of Adam and Eve

Speaking to Adam the First,

Strengthen thy heart, and be not afraid. This darkness is not a punishment. But, O Adam, I have made the day, and have placed the sun in it to give light; in order that thou and thy children (Mankind) should do your work (Suffering for what is earned - the gift given).

For I knew thou shouldest sin and transgress, and come out into the land. Yet would I not force thee, nor be heard upon thee, nor shut up; nor doom thee through thy fall; nor through thy coming out from light into darkness; nor yet through thy coming from the garden into the land. For I made thee of the light; and I willed to bring out children of light from thee and like unto thee.

But thou didst not keep one day My commandment; until I had finished the creation and blessed everything in it. Then I commanded thee concerning the tree, that though eat not thereof.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Chess? Was God offering Satan an easy pawn to draw him out? To reveal Satan's aims and motivations to all the created universe??

Light and dark. These are the colors of the chess board. The board is open to everyone with free will. Remember that God follows law with His creation. All are given the equality of free will and thought. We are not speaking of God's will for his creation to fall, but that it was first necessary to overcome that will with love. God's plan is not some game, but the only move that could be made if free will were to be the law of love.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Book of Adam and Eve

God speaks directly for the last time in this sequence:

"All of this misery that thou hast been made to take upon thee because of thy transgression, will not free the from the hand of Satan, and will not save thee.

But I will. When I shall come down from heaven, and shall become flesh to thy seed, and take upon Me the infirmity from which thou sufferest, then the darkness that came upon thee in this cave shall come upon Me in the grave, when I am in the flesh of thy seed.

And I, who am without years, shall be subject to the rekoning of years, of times, of months, and of days, and I shall be rekoned as one of the sons of men, in order to save thee."

And God ceased to commune with Adam.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This discussion is going to go way too deep for me. I just dumped 3 paragraphs i had spent the last 20 minutes working over, for fear foolish pride might be guiding my thoughts in thinking i had privy to some secret knowledge. I can't go there. I won't go there because this is how heresy often begins, over foolish pride. I humbly bow out.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Are you thinking that God was showing Satan up for his refusal to bow, by humbling Himself to become as a man?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Lonewolf, you are truly wise. I tip my fez to you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join