It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Little something to make you smile.

page: 1

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
My dear congress of ATS members

Its is with a warming sense of compassion that I present a series of photographs that I have accumulated since the beginning of this year. Time flies so quickly and it seems as the years progress my age, so does my conception of the present and its haste to take me back to the source or as I like to believe, home.

This website has given me much closure in the short time that I have been an active participant. I once felt lonely and alienated from my human counter parts because of my unorthodox manners of thought and projections of opinions towards the multifaceted complexities we perceive as reality. But alas no longer do I find it so arduous to exchange in insight and conceptual controversy since this domain provides an influx of such stimuli.

So along with my (hopefully mood enlightening) pictures I would like to extend a warm thank you to all of you wonderful individuals, with your bright minds and strong opinions. I have learned allot and hope the future will bring fourth many more wonderful thought inducing topics that will further my understanding of the world around me. Least we not forget that our subjective experiences are as unique as our indivdual understandings of the mechanics that allow all of this interaction to take place between us. Life is truly a gift from all perspectives, whether it be of divine will/creation or pure randomness both stand testament to being miracles, respectively.

So to the believers, the skeptics, the artists and the writers, the scholars and the fighters. May these pictures of of our fellow inhabitants on this wondrous planet spark a sense of humility and happiness within your mind and or soul. Let us not forget although we might overlook such beauty, it is indeed up to us to discover it for ourselves and share it with like minded folk.

[pic]ec51b27fe9.jpg[/pic

Let us face a similar truth my dear friends. Although we may all differ from miniscule opinions to diverse complexities of thought and conceptualization. One thing we can all agree on where we share our definition of humanity, one thing. The ability to express love for not only ourselves or one another, but for other creatures that alike. I leave you the reader with that thought, and hope for the manifestation of positive occurrences in your life to drive that message forth to the generations to come.
edit on 7-6-2013 by FreeThinkerbychoice because: spelling booboo

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
What a precious little thread! I certainly needed a smile right now and you didn't disappoint. I especially like that lizard and all its vibrant colors. Baby elephants are always adorable as well
..and what a beautiful, soulfully written homage to the site.

Indeed, ATS is a wonderful online community where friends are never too far.

Thanks

edit on 7-6-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeThinkerbychoice

What a fantastic looking beast. I love the k9's

Priceless

Is that for real?

Give that man a hug.

NIce thread. S&F

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

In light of developments that have been occurring over the past few days this is much needed.

Thank you for the smile

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
that's what is missing recently. Real compassion and love. Nice post!

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

OMG! Those images are beyond words! Just wonderful!

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Aaaah folks thank you dearly for the positive feedback and I am so glad it brought smiles and good vibrations. It is such a feat of splendor to share a common ground with beautiful folk like yourselves. Truly these pictures resonate with our ability to appreciate the raw beauty of animated nature and we truly are a great part of it although some might still be a little blind to such a prospect. Yet I fear not for it took me a while to grasp such an epiphany and I know deep down every single human no matter how oppressed as the capability to realize such. I wish you all a splendid journey and positive outcomes to your goals and may unconditional love guide they way. Till our paths cross again

Regards Freethinker

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I love them all, thank you so much. I've been in a funk since I wrote my rant last night and animals always help to reinvigorate me.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
this was a highly enjoyable thread thank you

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Thank you, this kind of post is of the type there are to few of.

For someone who looses hope for humanity on a daily bases something like this restores ...........just a little.

Thanks again.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
SOME of them made me cry a bit, so ur promise is invalid.

U said make me smile! snf nonetheless.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Certainy did bring a smile
Good post and pics, I like animal pics too. Needed the smile thanks. Been in a dejected mood of late.
edit on 9-6-2013 by 1loserel2 because: add

edit on 9-6-2013 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

It's only a pleasure my dear Battleline, just remember this one thing, no body is born evil and it's just a mindset that has us focusing on the flaws of humanity. Sometimes we get so enveloped in dismay that we forget to see the beauty that's all around us and the capability to portray that to our fellow humans that might be suffering from the same dilemma. There are always good ones out there worth fight for, worth hoping for, worth caring for. May you have a splendid day on this remarkably diverse planet and remember when you are out and about doing your thing try smiling at the most grumpiest of them. You will see how quickly some smile back, those are the ones

Love and light

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
New here so I cant flag yet.

BIG STAR to the OP.

Fantastic pic's and thanks for the smile(s).

I wish ATS had an animal thread

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
That's cute. I love dogs and cats,hoping to raise one.

Toys have been playing an important role since one was born. They are the earliest friends of kids except their parents. Kids are accompanied by all kinds of toys all the time no matter day time or at night, especially those plush toys.

With those toys filling their childhood, most kids tend to play with toys even when they grow up, especially girls. Thus we can say that it is our nature loving those lovely toys which can give a sense of safety to kids who sleep by themselves and teach them to care about others.

Such an old acquaintance as it is, how could we resist its charm?

new topics

top topics

join