It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The subterfuge of Ascension: Feeding time for the Vampires!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The legend of the vampire how can we escape the stories passed down from one generation to the next and popularised in many a movies.

In this thread i want to examine the philosophical concept behind this legend to understand its possible true origin.

To establish a starting context as always I do a bit of web surfing on the subject of vampires. As i interpret it from the reading internet material on vampires, the legend of the vampire goes far back in time to the Summerian era several thousands of years ago.

There are various iterations and variations to the origin and stories of the vampire legend. I am going to postulate one theories which explains its origin in terms of the psychic conscious & sub sconscious forces which permeate reality.

The theory is reality has been deliberately constructed as biosystems worlds, which fluxuate through night and day cycles, for the purpose of allowing vampiric entities who always live in the subconscious domain, to feed on the pyschic energy which is harvested by the sentinent biological beings (humans) during the day.
In the night when the biological beings sleep is when the human conscious security firewall is put into sleep mode, and allowing for portals to open in the human mind, which can act as conduit paths to the subsconscious mind (dreams). This is when the vampiric inorganic entities cast their lines and nets out like fisherman to scoop the psychic energy that was harvested by the senitment beings during the day.

Therefore when we consider the blood origin of the vampire in context of this theory, then the blood isnt just blood in the physical body veins, it is the psychic blood energy that flows through every sentient being.
edit on 7-6-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I like this theory. Somethings always food for something else so this has to be considered in my understanding of reality. Do you think its possible that this is why people manifest a behavior of influencing and awareness capturing? Sort of like trying to replace or build ethereal energy while conscious?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheomExperience

Do you think its possible that this is why people manifest a behavior of influencing and awareness capturing?

Nice point and yes i do. I think that when we are born one or more these subconsious beings forms a symbiotic relationship with a person. These beings themselves have a dispostions for encourgaging certain irrational - ego behaviours that cause emotional (arguments) and physical turmoils (fighting). This is done to charge the awarness much like charging a battery. Then night comes and they feed.

If a person has too many of the beings attached to them they will develop personality disorders - anxiety, multiple personalities etc

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I definitely think you are on the right track here about vampires. That is one of the theories about why the Greys are here as well.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I definitely think you are on the right track here about vampires. That is one of the theories about why the Greys are here as well.

I think the greys are these vampire entities.
edit on 7-6-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

In a way we are all vampires to some extent so sharing seems to be the key. A symbiotic relationship would become parasitic when one is taking more attention than it gives forcing the "host" to seek sustenance elsewhere, forming a potential symbiotic/parasitic relationship with another source.
There are some pretty cunning vampires on ATS though, relentless predators lol

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

In a way we are all vampires to some extent so sharing seems to be the key. A symbiotic relationship would become parasitic when one is taking more attention than it gives forcing the "host" to seek sustenance elsewhere, forming a potential symbiotic/parasitic relationship with another source.
There are some pretty cunning vampires on ATS though, relentless predators lol

I agree and this therefore highlighlights the nature of reality on all levels and between levels that its predatory in nature.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Here is a crazy thought. Hypothetically if everyone assumed the planet was a sentient living being and was the "host" for which all living things are forming the relationships with, perhaps people would re-direct their focus and attention towards the real host and stop nibbling on one another to sustain the driving energy.
People could actually feel the focus of the energy back from the planet within their mind and use this to manifest constructive things for the benefit of every living creature within the sphere.
Being humans i would consider us the caretakers of the surface and responsible for homeostasis of all things under our banner.
I am not talking about utopia or the idea that everything would be blissful but the flow of energy could definitely be focused back towards the true host of life with the hope things evolve in more respectful manner.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Have you seen branded? This movie show brands as beasts that feed on us, invisibly. Eating our ego. The ideas share some synchronicities. Maybe the greys don't need to feed off of our energy, but rather they LIKE to.

Branded - IMDB

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Those who choose to worship gods will be the perfect ones to steal energy from.
They already decide to not do their own will and to do the will of another.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I believe people if they have to worship a God should declare that themselve and not some one else or some external object etc. Projecting power to others is giving away your own precious energy.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by arpgme

I believe people if they have to worship a God should declare that themselve and not some one else or some external object etc. Projecting power to others is giving away your own precious energy.

Speaking of vampires. They are easy to spot and masquerade around as having the answers for someone else.
They can also be seen as masters of the illusion due to their ability to capture influence and feed a steady stream of their poison to their subjects.
In order to spot these Vampires i look at the individuals expression and target awareness words to see if they are projecting external or internal influence. If its an external influence i will see a lot of words like "we" or "you", basically anything that confuses the mind to associate with division and importance.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

And yet...during sleep we are replenished.

And the value of dreams cannot be denied.

And it is good to sleep...on a problem.

But in the everyday sense there are people who seem to drain us of energy...for various reasons.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Most introverts look upon extroverts as being vampiric. and I bet a large number of Marriages are vampiric.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

Most introverts look upon extroverts as being vampiric. and I bet a large number of Marriages are vampiric.

Interesting point, and may explain the incredibly high divorce rates.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I've actually wondered that a few times. And you can inject prayer into this thought process as well. When you pray you are giving away energy. Maybe what we are praying to is an energy vampire of some kind?

Far out stuff maybe ... or maybe not so far out.

BTW ... luv Summerian discussions ... all roads lead to Summeria IMHO.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Its a good time to feed of ethereal energy right now with all the confusion in the world. Emotions polarizing to the extremes and people looking for security with independent critical thinking capabilities diminished.
If people were to see the information under the optical illusion and conditioning they could protect themselves much better. Alternatively it might be more convenient to just go and indulge in materialism to reduce the discomfort of being siphoned off.
So i have a crazy hypothetical theory that might work lol. Everyone on the planet is given a device that can ignite the atmosphere destroying all life on the surface. At any time any one of the 8 billion people can trigger this. We either last 1.2 seconds or people snap out of this trance and learn to respect very quickly.
I know this will never happen but if i think about whats good for one will be good for all it makes sense. Isn't that what all the new ages want for us to be ONE lol. This is taking it to the extreme, as i do

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

BTW ... luv Summerian discussions ... all roads lead to Summeria IMHO.

Your right and that cant be coincidence can it? I think the Summerians were descended from Atlantis.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

So i have a crazy hypothetical theory that might work lol. Everyone on the planet is given a device that can ignite the atmosphere destroying all life on the surface. At any time any one of the 8 billion people can trigger this. We either last 1.2 seconds or people snap out of this trance and learn to respect very quickly.

I think we should all be given a Tesla Death ray energy device coded to our own brain pattern that can disintegrate a city block. Everyone has this device that only they can operate and each device has same destructive potential, then I think people will have no choice but to respect each other.
edit on 11-6-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

top topics

join