It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Insider is BACK. This time warning us "It's about to get very ugly"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This is nothing new really....
If you havent sensed the official mood by now in all the news thats transpired in the last few months...well.....hang on to your hat....and keep yer powder dry.
The intensity of the police over reactions across the face of the country....the taze it ,beat it, shoot it, policies that are being displayed ever more brazenly by machine gun toting cops in battle dress uniforms of all black.....
Welcome to the new police state.....youll soon be sorted out.....
The re-education camps will be filled with the awake and aware, and the rest will simply be frozen in fear.
I believe this tale....in principle at least.........it really is gonna get very much uglier.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
My take is this. The "dhs insider" doesn't know whats going on anymore than anyone else. Everything has been compartmentalized in order to gain control. The government agents themselves won't even know their busting down doors and rounding people up even when they're doing it. on a side note, I don't know if anything that is reported is real anymore, there always seems to be something contradictory or unbelievable. We know the CIA owns and operates within the confines of mass media, everything is controlled - controlled chaos. Best thing to do is not prep, not own guns and lay low. Be one of the lucky ones that slips through the radar. Or you could take your guns to a protest, that's a sure way to be rounded up and cataloged .

does anyone ever feel like they're walking around with VR goggles on? sometimes I think we could already be there. but in a symbolic sense not pysical. in other words the world around you is full of phony.
edit on 7-6-2013 by nrd101 because: added vr goggles

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
and on a lighter note, i think i can hear Khrushchev chuckling each time he rolls over

www.ibiblio.org...

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
My big question is what happened to all those die hard Obama supporters? You know the ones that no matter what Obama done they still thought that he walked on water. Well I just want to say if you put enough sewage in the water any one can walk on it. It is nice to see that people are finally starting to see what a load of crap these morons are.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Help me make thes list!

www.social-eyes.com
social-eyes.com is my Facebook page.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CAPT PROTON

I think this goes all the way back to the war Obama started with the CIA when he originally took office and started prosecuting agents. I think they have been gathering info and waiting for the right time to release it.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

The same guy that claimed martial law is coming next week countless times already ?

Reliable ? Ridiculous.

Seems more like another advertizing campaign for all these survival websites, eager to sell their overpriced crap.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I think we're seeing, by 20 pt bold headline and world wide, why guys like this aren't credible. If he were who he says he was and knew what he says he does? So would the NSA and he wouldn't be talking a second time.

It's all fine and dandy to pop up once....when no one expects it. Kinda like a gunshot in the woods. The second time? You know direction/bearing and rough distance. The NSA? They know your name and your life right down to your dog's name and what size dump it took in the backyard that morning.

I don't know if I trust any of these 'frequent flier' type sources after starting to see the full and true extent of the surveillance state we're under. It's the single strongest argument against any of them being more than plants to spread carefully seeded legit info with a boat load of bad information to mix.

That's logical thinking, but we also should assume the 'insider' knows the NSA pitfalls and is working to circumvent being identified.

A simple example would be to locate an internet linked system, perhaps in a library, perhaps in a cafe' or a bar, ensure he or she is not being recorded by CCTV and operate ONCE from that location.

Buy a throwaway internet enabled phone, use it to report once, then throw it away and use another.

Things like that, can and do protect peoples identity, even from the NSA.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie

The same guy that claimed martial law is coming next week countless times already ?

Reliable ? Ridiculous.

Seems more like another advertizing campaign for all these survival websites, eager to sell their overpriced crap.

^^ This.

I'm tired of these self-important fantasists pretending to be something they aren't, trying to keep everyone in a constant state of fear with regular predictions about doomsday which never eventuate.

Who is 'DHS Insider'? Don't know; don't care. It doesn't matter who he is, because he's not what he claims to be. He's just some shmuck trying to get a reputation by stringing along gullible folks.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

As I have mentioned in a couple other threads today, I am fairly confident this NSA stuff is a deliberate leak.

And any time someone leaks something anonymously, yet the info withstands the vetting process, yes, I get immediately suspicious the leak is controlled.

Personally I wouldn't deal with sensitive data at all right now.
And that's how they want it.
All goes according to someone's plan.

Makes sense to me...

I'm reminded of a short story I saw in graphic novel form years ago. A battle had wound its way down to just two men separated by a long wall with only one small hole. The cornered soldier finally got up the courage for a quick glance figuring, "What's the chance of getting hit with one small hole in all this concrete?" Naturally, the next panel was dominated with the exit wound and flying bits of gray matter and bone. The other soldier sat back smugly thinking, "I just knew that once I had that hole sighted in, all I had to do was wait and be ready for when it was blocked..."

Keeping your head down may not be the most valiant thing you'll ever do, but it isn't necessarily being a coward, either. To make decisions tomorrow, you have to be around tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
canadafreepress.com...

This administration is collecting names of sources, whistle blowers and their families, names of media sources and everybody they talk to and have talked to, and they already have a huge list. If you’re not working for MSNBC or CNN, you’re probably on that list.

Probably the most interesting part of what was posted ....
MSNBC and CNN ... the propaganda machines for Obama.
They get a free pass. No surprise there, of course.
But it should serve as a warning for the O-Bots that buy into what MSNBC and CNN are selling.

edit on 6/8/2013 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Might be something a lot more sinister out there they are trying to stop than terrorists or political dissidents.

This is when we start getting into the areas of reality we have passed off as fantasy make believe for so long.

Remember that quote:
Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.
Woodrow Wilson-

Same guy that signed the Fed Reserve Act into law 1913

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

"DHS Insider", as the internet now knows him, has been a reliable source

What has he said that proves him to be a reliable insider?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I'm also of the opinion that this person is not offering any evidence to support what some of us probably suspect anyway. The fact of the matter is that there are partisan politics playing out all throughout this also, behind the scenes there are Republicans looking for more ammunition, and there will be Democrats trying to cover up too. And the same would be reversed if it was a Republican man leading the nation.

I have absolutely no doubt that this is all intended to watch Americans, and they'll be watching whichever Americans the current admin deems to be a threat. Right now, Republicans are probably in the sights of the system, and when Obama is replaced by someone else they'll use the system to watch the Americans that don't agree with them too.

Lets just face facts here, it doesn't matter what party it is, or who they are watching. The machine is almost self-aware and watching all for threats against its own dominance. It makes no difference whether it's a Republican or a Democrat in the White House, the machine is terrified of Americans and whoever is in power will use that machine to monitor, manipulate and control those that it deems to be opposing its ultimate dominance.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
CARROT

Anyone distracted? Anyone looking over here? Nothing up this sleeve. Nothing up that sleeve.

BLAM!!

Magic trick in the middle east. We didn't do nuttin'

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
All this leaks and warnings should be taken advantage off by us the people to force the government into choosing who their serve or face consequences, but if we do not do anything is going to do nothing more but ammunition for laws to protect the crock in government and behind the government to be passed.

Whistle blowers are risking every thing to expose corruption and this is a turning point to take advantage off.

I am just waiting to see when and I will be ready to support whatever.

How do you plan to force the govt to do anything ??

About the only real power we have left is taxes. Voting no longer matters. Writing to your congressman may help a bit now, but in the future of political dissidence and information control most will probably get round filed.

IF Everyone stopped paying taxes across the country and I mean everybody that would put the brakes on, but that wont happen because people dont like to go to lockup.

That would work now, but in the future if they build up a biometric database with ID badges you have to be scanned to work or buy food etc, if you are considered a dissident then you will be an immediate target, nowhere to hide and cut out of society and arrested.

Cant go the Revolution route as its too late for that now. AmeriKa is 90% a police state right now and with facial recognition and drones int eh sky where will you fight from. All communication is 100% monitored. It would be crushed before it even got off the ground.

Armchair patriots are more than willing to talk about what should be done (me too) but nobody is really willing to do what it takes and sacrifice life and liberty or immediate creature comforts for long term solutions to our Washington problems.

Basically Washington is Corrupt and in bed with the Corporate Global Elite, bribes for votes, kickbacks and more.

There is very little integrity or ethics left in DC.

O is not a democrat, he is a Marxists/Fascist dictator (remember his admiration for Hugo ?) that is being run by (bilderberger ? or other) outsiders and he is also in bed with the Corporate global elite and the UN, agenda 21 and in line with a host of other devious entities. Right now this agenda looks so close to Nazi Germany that it scares the living $hit out of me. If you ever see the formation of the O million man brownshirt army get ready. Keep in mind O is very very close to having unlimited power over his people especially the ones he does not like.

DC has been bought and sold and the only way to correct anything is to prosecute the entire legislative body all of them, for breach of oath since 99% of congress is guilty of breech of oath but how do you prosecute govt using a corrupt govt system.

Who will start the Tax revolution or Congressional prosecution process ??

Are we ready to be Breitbarted for our Constitutional freedoms ??

edit on 8-6-2013 by fishy6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2013 by fishy6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

This guy is just like the talk show people, there all a part of the agenda, they all play a part weather its to keep people divided or motivate people that may put up a fight to make a move that could give them away. Even something as trivial as getting someone to say something seditious in there way of thinking which is just about everyone that is not with THEM.

There really is no one to believe any more...................yes that may be a part of it to, to loose all hope...........does anyone really believe all these scandals" ALL" just came together and manifested at once out the clear blue????

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
LOL - Yes I believe them = Evil People in the Whitehouse.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

I take it as common sense at this point.
Look at what he has said. If you aren't with MSNBC or CNN you are on the list.

Makes sense considering everything else that is going on right now. The administration has an enemies list. I would wager anything on it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join