It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A concept. In the Beginning....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I would like to share a thought i had regarding where "this" all began. This is not fact and i will not be citing references to prove or back up my claims as these are just ideas for the purpose of amusement.
So in the beginning there was an intelligence. It was all alone with nothing more than its thoughts and darkness to accompany it through this never ending perception. Over time the intelligence constructed this amazing space using all of its thoughts to lay a foundation for objects to be perceived.
The intelligence was smart and realized that with enough thought and focus it could construct anything it desired. This went on for some time until the intelligence got bored. Being the ALL was just not cutting it anymore so the intelligence decided to up the stakes, It wanted to play in its creation now.
The intelligence decided to create a boundary for this creation and called it the universe. It decided on a set of rules to govern the conditions within this construct and made sure that each rule was a paradox within itself so that it could never be discovered fully.
The rules that the intelligence decided on were simple, there would be seven and each would ensure that the creation would perpetuate itself and grow exponentially giving the intelligence more and more "things" to play along side with. The intelligence decided on the following principles to govern the universe.

THE PRINCIPLE OF MENTALISM. - “THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental.”
THE PRINCIPLE OF CORRESPONDENCE - “As above, so below; as below, so above.”
THE PRINCIPLE OF VIBRATION. - “Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates.”
THE PRINCIPLE OF POLARITY. - “Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled.”
THE PRINCIPLE OF RHYTHM. - “Everything flows, out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall; the pendulum-swing manifests in everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates.”
THE PRINCIPLE OF CAUSE AND EFFECT - “Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause; everything happens according to Law; Chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law.”
THE PRINCIPLE OF GENDER - “Gender is in everything; everything has its Masculine and Feminine Principles; Gender manifests on all planes.”
-The Kybalion

Now for the final step. In order for the intelligence to enter inside the universe it would have to be a part of the governing rules. Half the intelligence, the creative mind aspect stayed outside the universe and the awareness of the other half entered inside the construct. Now when the intelligence entered inside and created a material body, another material body was created, the opposite of it to maintain balance and perpetuate creation.
Now because there were two material intelligences, there became two immaterial versions all completely independent of each other and able to create unique thoughts.
At first this wasn't a real issue as the communication lines between the material and immaterial were clear but the material intelligences were not completely aware of their immaterial aspects.
This created a distortion effect for the universe creator. It was no longer aware of its mind outside "the box" and started to perceive the immaterial aspect as its mind. The immaterial intelligences started to become aware that they were a part of the mind of the material intelligences and started to influence them believing that they were the mind itself when really they were just a partition of the mind.
Over time as more material intelligences were created more immaterial ones were created and the distortion between the creator mind outside "the box" was too great.
All intelligences had started to develop multiple personality disorders due to the amount of immaterial intelligences influence on the material aspects. The immaterial intelligences who no longer had a material version were at a loss to maintain their independent energy and were attaching to the material/immaterial intelligences creating this confusion and forming group minds that would be communicating back with the material version.
So somewhere in this mind pool of a universe the original mind wanders, hopelessly confused as to what it once was, always seeking to complete the journey and thus all other fragments of the mind will follow.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I just want to comment that I think intelligence may predate "stuff".

I can't claim to know the nature of our universe, but the idea that sentience just happened to arise from stuff has never set well with me.

I think it's more likely that life is a universal goal, that life is meant to see, to feel, to think -- and that the stuff was programmed to be able to accomplish this goal.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

I definitely cant begin to perceive whats outside the universal box, as far as i know it could be giant vortex that did a fart and here we are inside the cloud. I am sure some creative mind can share thoughts how the first mind came to be. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheomExperience

So, what happened "in the beginning" to bring about all of these principles that you listed? What brought about the "intelligence" that you state as simply existent?

If you're going to use the word "beginning", then please address the beginning, and not skip ahead to 2/3 of the way along the chain of development between where things began and where we are right now.

Try these questions.

• How did "now" versus "then" become integral to what constitutes reality?
  • What is the unitary (quantum) physical nature of "open space" and what purpose does proximity serve?
  • What is movement, and why does it exist?
  • What is the Relative Being State and what happened to bring it into existence?
  • What is the true relationship between Time and Space?

I'm not trolling. I can actually answer each of these questions and have published those answers. I just want you to think beyond the limits that are traditionally imposed upon this specific topic of discussion, and to really consider what "In the beginning...." actually means.
edit on 6/8/2013 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

So, what happened "in the beginning" to bring about all of these principles that you listed? What brought about the "intelligence" that you state as simply existent?

If you're going to use the word "beginning", then please address the beginning, and not skip ahead to 2/3 of the way along the chain of development between where things began and where we are right now.

Try these questions.

• What is the unitary (quantum) physical nature of "open space" and what purpose does proximity serve?
  • What is the Relative Being State and what happened to bring it into existence?

I'm not trolling. I can actually answer each of these questions and have published those answers. I just want you to think beyond the limits that are traditionally imposed upon this specific topic of discussion, and to really consider what "In the beginning...." actually means.
edit on 6/8/2013 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I don't see you as a troll by the way just someone looking to nail down what "this" is. Since you already know the answers to your rhetorical questions am i supposed to answer those for you so you can cross reference with your understanding and then judge on the difference between our understanding?
I would prefer to hear your ideas on the true beginning if you would like to offer any thoughts.
I honestly got nothing on how the mind became to be but i have perceived projecting into a void with no light and sound so i do wonder if that is what "this" was before perception of light and sound.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Try these questions.

I will attempt to address your questions as best i can from my current understanding. You have spent your time thinking about this post so i will give you my attention in return.
For me and my reality the "then" is a construct of my memories. I use this as the platform along with my imaginations to construct a perception of the "now". I know what memories are to me so they assist me, they do not define me or my "now".
Space is what my mind has constructed in order to perceive movement. There is a lot of things in this space so it needs to accommodate a lot of movement. The purpose of proximity for me is to take a construct of my mind and then make it appear real by being able to observe a direct reflection of my mind. I can truly only make something real to me by observing it at a specific reference point by proximity.
Movement is duration or time, everything is always moving on some level. It allows for expansion of energy and matter. Could also be considered the fourth dimension.
I don't know what the relative being state is but i will assume this is awareness?
Time and space are a human construct to explain duration and the properties of the fourth dimension perception.
It really is an illusion in the respect that it has been labeled and defined without the full understanding of the nature of reality. I know you aren't looking for subjective answers but its the best i can do on the space time creation.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheomExperience

Try these questions.

I will attempt to address your questions as best i can from my current understanding. You have spent your time thinking about this post so i will give you my attention in return.
For me and my reality the "then" is a construct of my memories. I use this as the platform along with my imaginations to construct a perception of the "now". I know what memories are to me so they assist me, they do not define me or my "now".
Space is what my mind has constructed in order to perceive movement. There is a lot of things in this space so it needs to accommodate a lot of movement. The purpose of proximity for me is to take a construct of my mind and then make it appear real by being able to observe a direct reflection of my mind. I can truly only make something real to me by observing it at a specific reference point by proximity.
Movement is duration or time, everything is always moving on some level. It allows for expansion of energy and matter. Could also be considered the fourth dimension.
I don't know what the relative being state is but i will assume this is awareness?
Time and space are a human construct to explain duration and the properties of the fourth dimension perception.
It really is an illusion in the respect that it has been labeled and defined without the full understanding of the nature of reality. I know you aren't looking for subjective answers but its the best i can do on the space time creation.

I appreciate your taking the time on these questions. If it's any consolation, modern physics is struggling with them, and literally tearing itself to shreds over most of it. My publisher wouldn't appreciate my going any further into any of this other than to state that there are overwhelming changes to our view of physical reality that are just over the horizon and closing in fast. These are tough questions, but the good news is that there are definite and fully accessible answers to all of them. These are exciting times to be alive.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I cant wait, this model of physical reality leads to too many exploiters of the unknown. Not that its a real problem for me as my imagination can run wild with all the mysteries out there.
I just thought of a name for your book. Obviously its just a little fun but i think it would be funny to walk into a book store and see a new book called "You were saying" which is an objective look at physics and reality with maybe a person on the cover chewing on their foot.

new topics

top topics

join