It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Colbert: ‘Obama Is a Tyrannical Despot Who Ignores All the Rules’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Funny clip from Colbert Report about the NSA spying on us. Serious issue, but pretty funny, I don't care who you are.

I especially like how he points out the obvious that republicans and democrats are the same.

"Yes, the National Security Administration is spying on our phone calls, and unlike during the Bush administration, this time it's the Obama administration.

Yeah, this guy, he is always trying to outdo his predecessor. 'Oh, he poured water on their face? I'm going to blow 'em up! HAHAHA! Did I win?'"

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Wow, someone other than Glenn Beck calling Obummer a Tyrant on national TV? I find that utterly awesome.

Now if only the rest of the "news media" would wake up and do the same. Then, maybe, just maybe.......

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MadDogtheHunter

Do we really need to blame it on an elected person or an administration for that matter? This crud has been going on since 2001. Do you really believe there is a difference between the parties. Are you still stuck in that left/right paradigm??

Were you asleep during the Bush 2 administration or are you just too young to remember.

Do you realize we have a shadow government? Don't you understand the front men are just puppets? Just cuz this one can complete a sentence doesn't make him any better than the last one.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Oblama is most likely just using the NSA to find out who doesnt like him,.
then he will order the local drone strikes,.
start watchin the skies people

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by MadDogtheHunter

Just cuz this one can complete a sentence doesn't make him any better than the last one.

I certainly have never stated that Obummer is better than any other President. I, for one, can't stand him. And in my opinion, he's nothing more than a biracial modern version of Nixon.

new topics

top topics

join