It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UKIP and EU Parliament Member on Bilderberg 'Conspiracy' (Must See Video)

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Alex Jones caught up with UKIP and EU parliament member Gerard Batten for a discussion on Bilderberg, thought I'd share it here, very good watch, quite educational-

Well worth 10 minutes of your time to watch this.

What are they meeting for?

Why is it so secret if it is in the 'public's interest'?

There's a few very interesting points brought up in this video, I advise taking the time to see it and share it

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Bilderberg is just a friendly meeting for a cup of tea.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Everything eventually has to be brought to the light and seen for what it is...This is just one more thing.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MindpurelyMind
Everything eventually has to be brought to the light and seen for what it is...This is just one more thing.

Cheers
press on the blue bit on my signature then come and talk to me

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I wish I was a fly on the wall in that meeting place.

I wonder if anyone has ever tried to plant a bug or two at these meetings.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by doobydoll

I wish I was a fly on the wall in that meeting place.

I wonder if anyone has ever tried to plant a bug or two at these meetings.
wasnt it alex jones who first filmed the sacrifice,like a scene out of eyes wide shut. Nicole kidmans alright but i dont fancy obamas wife very much.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

Nicole kidmans alright but i dont fancy obamas wife very much.

hehe

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I found the part about the Nazi's plans for the European economy very fascinating, reading up on this now to see how true it is.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this, if Gerard Batten ran for Government in Australia I'd vote for him and his party.
In Australia our Government has more clowns then a circus all with their own agendas.
We have an election in september and Pauline Hanson is back, so now we have two red headed clowns, a fat industrialist and an ape who likes getting down to his speedos to choose from.
Yes I know they are just figureheads, But they are not believable ones. The Bilderbergs and the elites are no doubt poised for more evil, the ramifications of which will be felt by us and our children.
Time to make a stand I think. Though what we can do I really dont know.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Considering 24k views in two days is great for a video, this should be viral. Now. I don't really listen to Alex Jones too much as mostly I believe he is overly paranoid and for the most part full of himself this however is a huge exception with the help of UKIP of course
. UKIP have an uphill fight but their gain in support has been substantial recently, if they keep this up then I think there might be hope left yet.

Edit: Isn't it ironic how "they" don't respect our privacy yet everything they do they try to keep everyone half a mile out at least?

www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 7-6-2013 by Wulfric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Thank you and I am truly ashamed that the British government is paying million's toward the protection of these racketeer's, They are the NWO and they are the cause of the current economic crisis but maybe they have lost control, they are ruthless and murderous people whom have caused the destruction of many lives.

In America you have to ask yourself why has the FBI never done anything about the runaway corruption that infested parts of the CIA and were has the old interdepartmental rivalry gone, has the CIA subverted the FBI to there whims and what of the NSA, Were are the untouchables when you actually need them.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It just wouldn't be a show without Alex. I thought he was really quite sensible this time too. Good on you Alex!

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Alex Jones. Selling many things on his info wars website.

It obviously pays to make a clown of yourself at every opportunity.

Just another opportunist making a quick buck from the 'conspiracist' community.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kingmonkey

What?
do you realise he has brought the Bilderbergs gradually into the public domain? Im not even a fan of the man, but i do respect him. So what if hes making money, no ones forcing you to buy anything!
if you think its a crazy conspiracy "theory", then you dont understand how wrong you are. Theres no theory here, only theories on what is happening behind closed doors. Any of these definitions can be used as to whats being said and planned:

*Conspiracy (civil), an agreement between persons to deceive, mislead, or defraud others of their legal rights, or to gain an unfair advantage. *Conspiracy (crime), an agreement between persons to break the law in the future, in some cases having committed an act to further that agreement. *Conspiracy (political), the overthrow of a government

so whats your opinion on why such powerful individuals meet all the time in a hotel somewhere around the world and hold secret talks.
If what they are doing behind closed walls is so innocent, then why not be open about it?

For some crazy reason i constantly avoided anything to do with Alex Jones, and thats because i was taking members words and opinions of him without looking myself.
And now i have looked, all the raging and shouting he does is just his own way of expression. Every human is individual.
But all you need to do is listen to the message, but as always most members just attack the messenger!!!
edit on 9-6-2013 by GezinhoKiko because: Thanks for the thread OP, S and F

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingmonkey
Alex Jones. Selling many things on his info wars website.

It obviously pays to make a clown of yourself at every opportunity.

Just another opportunist making a quick buck from the 'conspiracist' community.

So revealing Bohemian grove was just too sell stuff on his website? Was he a shill when he did that too? He can try to make as many bucks of me as he wants if he reveals bilderburgh or any other conspiracy for that mather.
edit on 9-6-2013 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
here's the thing about putting a lot of heat on our overlords: when push comes to shove, they are going to drop another big one on us, and all the sheeple are going to wail and gnash their teeth beseeching the authorities to take all the measures necessary to save them from the barbarians at the gate. remember the family video where bebe tells the kids not to worry about the u.s. because 'they are easily moved'? they always have the trump card handy--and all we can do is try to increase awareness of their true nature and aims in hopes of not being completely silenced.

this situation concerns me a good deal, simply because of the massive ignorance and stupidity out there which they cherish greatly.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

So what if he's making money? The idea of professional integrity may not be something in which you hold much worth, I do.

In my opinion, his credibility is further shot with his ridiculous self promotion.

Happy to blame the messenger on this occasion. Regarding the BBC interview, he was given a fantastic opportunity to tell the world about the Bilderberg Group, but his inability to not act like a deranged street preacher makes it difficult to pick up any message but 'info wars.com, info wars.com, info wars.com'

new topics

top topics

join