It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Series of Antichrist Threads on the Way

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Haha. You could call him The Emperor.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by solve
reply to post by darkbake

sounds interesting, i am looking forward to it,,, them...

what, or where are these energy signatures? in ether? quantum space? another dimension?
edit on 7-6-2013 by solve because: Q

I am not sure... right now I'm just discussing the Ego briefly. If I was going to connect it to quantum physics I would need to read up on it a bit more (to get specific details and tie everything in, I have been working on how quantum physics ties into psychology for five years or so, but only general concepts so far, I would like specifics).

Another dimension could be connected. Like... let's assume there is some weirdo who wants to destroy humanity. How come? What is his reasoning? What does he get out of it?

A lot of Christian stuff even if it is accurate like "stealing souls" could still be metaphors, so that is too easy of an answer. I am seriously going to try and avoid Christian stuff as much as I can unless using it in a historical fashion.

Hmm... I might need to work on that more... you guys are totally right about anti-Christ is a Christian concept. I just accidentally found stuff (regarding ego manipulation) that seemed to fit in pretty well... kind of weird.
edit on 7-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Anti-goodman is good. Because I think that a lot of Christians are going to be deceived into going against their own values as well.

Anyway, if there is someone out there using our divisions against us, the only way to fight on even ground is to get rid of our divisions. Otherwise we are totally at a disadvantage.

Umm... I guess am just saying as an individual, the best way to see what is going on is by looking at the whole picture, as a society, the best way to accurately promote well-being is by looking at the whole picture.

So you guys know, I totally don't like writing about this topic.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
How does this tie in with New World Order? Second line.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Spawn2001

That would be the guy's goal, to make the New World Order
Anyway, I am bringing forth the concept of Ego Encoding.

That would be getting your evil (not benefiting any of mankind) agenda across by putting half of it in each polarized camp, manipulating both sides, even the leaders maybe, working them against each other.

If something is encrypted using the ego, anyone presented with evidence they might need to survive or put together the pieces and see what the bad guy is doing, evidence that comes from the other polarized half, will immediately reject it based on the other polarized half's shortcomings.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

A world government would be good for people.

Im not understanding what your claiming is bad, or anti-good. Religion has been the only constant assaulter of common sense and good nature.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Darkbake,

I think we need a little clarity here (or I need it). Lets see if we can organize your thinking.

1.). Is this "anti-human" person an individual or group?

2.). What do you believe is this ""anti-dude's" ultimate agenda? Long term goal?

3.). How does the "anti-dude" accomplish this ultimate goal?

4.). How does the ego come into play here?

This is a very interesting concept. S&F and looking forward to more.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Thank you so much Smylee! You are a huge help, can you stick around?

I would say that there could be one leader or group who is manipulating two opposing sides

2.). What do you believe is this ""anti-dude's" ultimate agenda? Long term goal?
I have absolutely no clue, I am trying to figure that out. It doesn't seem beneficial to destroy humanity.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Darkbake,

I think we need a little clarity here (or I need it). Lets see if we can organize your thinking.

3.). How does the "anti-dude" accomplish this ultimate goal?

4.). How does the ego come into play here?

This is a very interesting concept. S&F and looking forward to more.

1. I am an individual 2. to expose everyone 3. Telling people. 4 . Read signature

Sorry I thought I would help out, I am trying to " wake everyone up"

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

Anti-goodman is good. Because I think that a lot of Christians are going to be deceived into going against their own values as well.

If you use "anti-goodman" then you must define what constitutes "good". Otherwise it's meaningless in a world which no longer accepts non-changing truths and instead let's "good" be redefined by whoever has the most power and money.

Anyway, if there is someone out there using our divisions against us, the only way to fight on even ground is to get rid of our divisions. Otherwise we are totally at a disadvantage.

Unless that is the whole plan all along - create divisions, manage the reactions and implement the solutions. Can I ask, are you familiar with agent provacateurs? They infiltrate both sides of any division to ensure that those divisions create the intended outcome.

Umm... I guess am just saying as an individual, the best way to see what is going on is by looking at the whole picture, as a society, the best way to accurately promote well-being is by looking at the whole picture.

How will you do that in a world which doesn't know truth? Without truth, we may perceive events and come to erroneous conclusions. Little kids cannot ascertain that their own parents put the presents out on Christmas morning, and so believe that Santa is real. Likewise, those in power and control put out presents and society gobbles them up as evidence of the very "truths" that those in power wish us to believe.

With all of this, the basis of whatever it is that is on your mind must be simplified.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Also, well, the ultimate goal may be to teach us lessons through experiencing the effects of bad human behavior on ourselves and society so that we can rebuild society better after he leaves.

As Christ teaches through talking, the anti-Christ teaches through manipulating us into making bad decisions for ourselves and society so we learn through experience.

Sorry for the religious references again.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Also, well, the ultimate goal may be to teach us lessons through experiencing the effects of bad human behavior on ourselves and society so that we can rebuild society better after he leaves.

So..the ultimate betterment and advancement of society through the use of evil. Very interesting concept, and something of a conundrum. If the person's goal is to advance society. Is he truly anti-humanity?

Do the ends justify the means?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I was reading on this site found Eminems Relapse album and listened to that. Then I listened to Imagine Dragons Radioactive. Had a line " this is the apocalypse " . Or something. Tomorrow I am going to smoke and sorry if I bothered the nerds on this site, or old timers.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The anti-christ is the person religions believe will try and tell be people to stop believing in god and promise heaven on earth instead.

There is many people in the world would give this a go if they had the infulence.

Just by being it offers 2 sides.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
=

The word "anti-Christ" is a religious word.

I disagree, Atheist isn't a religious word, why should anti- Christ be ?

Anyway...If you start this topic, you need to leave some religious origin. What can I expect from a system I can't compare to any other historical note or even just a even older story as a warning from the past.

If I think of Christ I turn ny other cheek and I would not do others what I don't like others to do to me.
If just a few percentage lived like that, the wow. So we no longer have our Christ we forgot the most important lesson, respect our neighbors, patience and forgiveness. Right ? That way we are all the anti Christ. Congrats.

Many also feel their own God, they are master of themselves and no other entity will have it's say.
Well basically if you would have read some text, we are here, cause of some bad decisions and because we got a gift of choice. So we are here screwing up as much as we can, cause that choice i't worth a penny if you wouldn't know what you choose or what you don't.

The last big eerie event is one of my issues....
The anti- Christ will also be seen as the people living without Christ. No need no wish just selfish ego's tha will take care of there own.
Well people are already working on making people become convinced that there is only one responsible for whatever you do... You Basically we agree and fix our screw ups. Always make everybody pay and burn for thei mistakes.
Easy option to get it does with an arm sweep. A chip with verification space, drug chart, food rituals, bank account number.
We are all part of a single society existing from screwing others.

We got lied to about how and what it means to be a good man, and forgive people, help them when they are hurt, but they hammered us into demanding aggressive men only car about themselves. Part of a system where they think they will get all and act ok.
They are inslaved people part of an anti Christ society.

This mean ultimate control, they will own your time and the will tell you how to live life this is a life without love, hope life tolerance or Christ.

These control means and possible usage, severity of how they meddle your live into one you serve them best.
IBM has millions of chips for implantation in stock, ready for action. They know what the want to manage with these easy bank account and ID card.... Without them you won't be able to enter a store or even buy a bread.

That is what ancient text warn about. Maybe a society on the brink or even a succeeded one that took over control, everyday control to create the perfect workers and slaves.. We almost run into the same tricks again.

Idiots

Respect your neighbors love your closest, prevent a fight and forgive it's underlying issue and stay free.
Listen good to the image the old text describe and read the words like it is reality cause it can still be mado your reality. Only you can prevent this because the people are always with more.

End.

By heart and I think this is what is our possible dangerous road we can walk on right ?
We will not ! We will enjoy life en each other. Let them control their receipts.

If not this, the devils son will bring hell on Earth and he's here to party !!!... The good don't get cleaning tasks.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

So..the ultimate betterment and advancement of society through the use of evil. Very interesting concept, and something of a conundrum. If the person's goal is to advance society. Is he truly anti-humanity?

Do the ends justify the means?

Could it be that the betterment of mankind is a result of reaction to the evil ?
Kind of suffer the evil, see what was wrong, and advance in a better way more aware of what to look out for ?

Cody

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by guidetube
The anti-christ is the person religions believe will try and tell be people to stop believing in god and promise heaven on earth instead.

There is many people in the world would give this a go if they had the infulence.

Just by being it offers 2 sides.

Thanks for all the suggestions and input. Go ahead and keep this discussion going in general and I'll figure out what I want to look into for more specific topics.

Yes, I am wondering if that could be the case, the anti-Christ could actually represent the other side you are talking about. I don't know, but that would be the super simple solution.
edit on 8-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Because of your post, I did a bunch of research into this, and found some stuff Crowley wrote about and started a new topic because it got pretty in-depth.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by DISRAELI

That's a good point, can you think of a better name?

dajjal

A lot of Christian stuff even if it is accurate like "stealing souls" could still be metaphors, so that is too easy of an answer. I am seriously going to try and avoid Christian stuff as much as I can unless using it in a historical fashion.

I am witnessing one great fraud in human histroy.

Hijacking the concept of Anti + Christ from Christ.

Then putting Christianity , the religion of Christ aside.

I guess am just saying as an individual, the best way to see what is going on is by looking at the whole picture, as a society, the best way to accurately promote well-being is by looking at the whole picture.

Unity is good , but the question is , who is going to rule the united people ?

IMO , putting religion aside and interpreting by observation is something that people with pure soul can do.

Those who don't have it , get stuck into their ego when they see many people are listening to them

+god , as the best observer and knowful , is the best guide that will descend his guidance on the hearts which are worthy of following.

Following other people , always lead into new way astray.

MHO.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
If I am not mistaken I believe that Nostradamus spoke about one of his Anti-Christs and called him "The Great Destroyer", using that term is a suggestion to get the focus away from main-stream religion.

I find it interesting that you brought up polarity as a weapon, that is a subject that I have thought a lot about lately, the whole us against them thing. It is a concept that has become so finely honed and insidious that you can not really even discuss it without falling into the trap of talking about the "them" that has created it. It is not just two groups against each other but so many us and thems that divide us all. Black and White, Man and Woman, Rich and Poor, Christian, Muslim, Jewish (and the different sects that separate each of the big religions. All the other religions. Countries, States, Sports Fans, Political Parties, Street Gangs, the list goes on and on, all with adherents that will fight passionately for their side, to prove they are the right ones.

We are to busy looking at what separates us to see what draws us together.

Just my two cents
, I look forward to see what you come up with S & F

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join