It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Series of Antichrist Threads on the Way

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I am working on a series of anti-Christ threads that I hope will help people out a bit. I'm not looking at this from a religious perspective. In fact, I accidentally stumbled on some "energy signatures" that show the anti-Christ is on his way.

So I will be presenting my case using what I know from psychology, math and physics to show how society is being manipulated, how to stop it, what to expect... I am not sure where to begin at the moment. So I have to spend a bit of time organizing what I have, checking it to make sure it is accurate, and trying to organize it in a reasonable way.

Also, forget about the anti-Christ being some religious fable or having something to do with Christianity. It is completely irrelevant one way or the other.

I'm certainly not going to be using any religious arguments or beliefs in God in my report, unless it is historical, there is a slight possibility I might use religious texts in a historical manner.
edit on 7-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Let me start out with this.

By polarizing the population into two different camps (on purpose), each one with half the truth, then you can do whatever you want.

It is totally using some Freud, especially his ego concept. This is scientifically valid and... when I figured out that the ego was being used to encrypt data, very very worry-some.

See, you can use the ego in order to encode what you are doing in a fashion that it is actually enchanted with encryption -

It will honestly not be able to be perceived by any human being, because they will reject any argument coming from the other side, even if they need it to survive.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

sounds interesting, i am looking forward to it,,, them...

what, or where are these energy signatures? in ether? quantum space? another dimension?
edit on 7-6-2013 by solve because: Q

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Is this the second series? since it is posted twice?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
Also, forget about the anti-Christ being some religious fable or having something to do with Christianity. It is completely irrelevant one way or the other.

The concept of an "anti-Christ" is a Christian one, by definition.
It goes with the name.
If you want to disclaim any religious connection, you need to look for a different word.
If you insist on using a Biblical word, you must expect criticism in terms of how the word is defined Biblically.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

there are many names, to a beloved child, things are the same, names change.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

You beat me to it. You can't use a strictly religious term and not have it approached from a religious standpoint. No religion= No Christianity = No Christ = no anti-Christ. If you bring Christ into the argument you automatically bring in the religious aspect. Perhaps anti-good man?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

If there are many names, then another one can be chosen for this discussion.
It would be a little perverse to use an exclusively Biblical name and then hope to avoid religious overtones.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoosKept240
Is this the second series? since it is posted twice?

Terrible! I didn't know that.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

well guess you are right, but the word gives a suggestion of the energy, that the coming thread is implying..

good shock value,,,

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I see religious cavalry is here.
OP made himself clear. Look at it like a metaphor, there is good and there is evil.
It's simple as that, no need to involve heavy religion.
@OP Looking forward for an interesting read

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Okay, here is what I am working on involving the ego. I thought this is the most important bit to share right away... although it will hopefully show up again later.

I am working on finding out what is going on, I ran into a TON of information and a lot of things I have been working on are making sense and coming together.

But I don't know... for one I can't really show it to many people because their ego's will reject it unless I do a very good job writing, which is up to me to do, honestly.

For another, if I need input, I can't easily get it, either because I would asking someone to criticize something that they either agree completely with or don't believe exists at all. Although I can still get it if I'm lucky.

I can't get criticism on my ideas because if I show someone something, they will either ABSOLUTELY be TOTALLY involved with it and not want to criticize it, or they will be ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that it doesn't exist.

Meanwhile, there is one person who does know what is going on, and is encrypting his evil deeds (in other words destructive to all mankind) in both halves.

The anti-Christ is not Democrat, is not Republican.
The anti-Christ is the enemy of man.
And woman.
Of everyone.

The anti-Christ is not a Christian, he is not an atheist. He is an enemy to both. He is a user.

Lastly, I could be wrong. So I will try to present a good argument and accept criticism.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

The word "anti-Christ" is a religious word.
As long as you are using that word, you are bringing in religion.
The only way to fend off the religious approach would be to use non-religious language.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

That's a good point, can you think of a better name?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
The anti-Christ is not a Christian, he is not an atheist. He is an enemy to both.]

The meaning of the word "anti-Christ" is one who is "set over against",[ANTI, in the Greek usage], opposing or replacing, Christ.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DetectiveT

Perhaps anti-good man?

Yeah! Let's all start brainstorming names

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I am going to add something here from A Course In Miracles you can read the entire thing here:

A Course in Miracles and the Ego

"Jung was right indeed in insisting that the ego is NOT the self, and that the self should be regarded as an achievement. He did not RECOGNIZE (a term we now understand) that the Achievement was God’s. In a sense, the ego was a man-made attempt to perceive himself as he wished, rather than as he IS. This is an example of the created/creator confusion we spoke of before. He can only KNOW himself as he IS, because that is all he can be SURE of. Everything else IS open to question.

The ego is the questioning compartment in the post-Separation psyche which man created for himself. It is capable of asking valid questions, but not of perceiving wholly valid answers, because these are cognitive, and cannot BE perceived. The endless speculation about the meaning of mind has led to considerable confusion because the mind IS confused. Only One-Mindedness is without confusion. A separate, or divided, mind MUST be confused. A divided mind is uncertain by definition. It HAS to be in conflict because it is out of accord with itself..."

I have had an awakening experience that showed me there is no "ego" as something separate from myself. The whole, us/them, division, separation, is what this illusion IS. It is maintained by fear and conflict. But what could really be in conflict with anything else if Reality is Singular?
Anyway, that's how that IS for me.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Save your applause, lol

Your not supposed to be a living breathing person.

The masons and illuminati. What doesn't exist today. Who is up for remember when?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

It depends on what you're trying to describe.
Is it an entity, or a force? Or a situation?
Would "ultimate evil" do the job?

"The dark side"?

edit on 7-6-2013 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Well... crap. Okay. Let's look at Christ and leave God out of it then. Christ was able to perceive all of mankind and work to better it, right? He walked with prostitutes, he turned the tables on the corrupt religious folk.

So the anti-Christ would be able to perceive all of mankind and work to destroy it by promoting the unhealthy behavior in all sides.

Yeah, anti-goodman is better

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join