It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An interesting coincidence concerning the recent Oklahoma tornadoes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
A day before the tornadoes tore Oklahoma asunder, there was a gay pride parade being organized. It should also be noted that Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans During the same week that was scheduled for a homosexual event called "Southern Decadence Day". It reminds me of God roasting the Sodomites for the rampant homosexual activity that was going on among other grievances. The place was an absolute den of iniquity. The sodomites attempted rape of the angels that visited Lot was the last straw.

Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. - Luke 17:28-29

As for these gay pride parades, the verse below references the boldness of the people who commit this sin, a perfect example of the modern day sodomites who parade up and down the streets:

The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves. - Isaiah 3:9

Ezekiel 16:49 says that pride was indeed a chief sin of the sodomites and Proverbs 16:18 says that "Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall."

What is interesting is that there are a few verses that speak of God destroying the wicked with a whirlwind.

God is jealous, and the Lord revengeth; the Lord revengeth, and is furious; the Lord will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies. The Lord is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the Lord hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet. - Nahum 2 - 3

The fear of the wicked, it shall come upon him: but the desire of the righteous shall be granted. As the whirlwind passeth, so is the wicked no more: but the righteous is an everlasting foundation. - Proverbs 10: 24 - 25

Behold, the whirlwind of the Lord goeth forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind: it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked. - Jeremiah 30:23

Before your pots can feel the thorns, he shall take them away as with a whirlwind, both living, and in his wrath. The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked. So that a man shall say, Verily there is a reward for the righteous: verily he is a God that judgeth in the earth. -Psalm 58: 9-11

edit on 7-6-2013 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
oh yah! that made a lot more sense that the 'haarp didit' theory!

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC

So what about all the gay pride marches and demonstrations that have not provoked the wrath of God?

Convenient that Gods wrath appears in places where meteorological phenomenon happen on a regular basis.
edit on 7-6-2013 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I simply rolled my eyes at your reasoning and your OP. I am surprised that I even had the dignity or respect to even deign to post on this thread.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Openeye

So what about all the gay pride marches and demonstrations that have not provoked the wrath of God?

Convenient that Gods wrath appears in places where meteorological phenomenon happen on a regular bases.

Religion isn't supposed to make sense, chap!

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I think God has better aim than you think.

He would not of accidentally kill all those kids.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
It is my belief that the alternative lifestyle is one that GOD programs into us at puberty if we have gone against him previously and that when pride is taken in the act it is no longer beneficial to ones spirit and there is no more reason for that person to be here.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
I think God has better aim than you think.

He would not of accidentally kill all those kids.

Yeah, just like he wouldn't have killed all the children of Sodom, according to you.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Convenient that Gods wrath appears in places where meteorological phenomenon happen on a regular basis.

How about you ask the Lord? I'm sure they'll be next on Gods to do list if you were to ask me. When it comes down to it, God will not at all spare the wicked anywhere when in the end of days comes to past, which I'm convinced will be here sooner than some think, and I don't plan on being here when the time comes.

edit on 7-6-2013 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This is about the dumbest thing I've ever read, no offense. Why single out these coincidences then ignore every other natural disaster that happens for no reason every day across the world? Have you ever heard of confirmation bias? Hindsight is 20/20 bud.

Funny that god decided to set up his church in Rome, the gayest city on Earth at the time.

edit on 7-6-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

God didn't destroy Sodom and Gomorrah because of homosexuality.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Well I for one hope your tyrannical death god spares the innocent beings who only wish to be free from the reigns of cosmic oppression.

ETA:
" The whole image is that eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love. That's the message we're brought up with, isn't it? Believe or die! Thank you, forgiving Lord, for all those options." Bill Hicks, Another Dead Hero

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Well I for one hope your tyrannical death god spares the innocent beings who only wish to be free from the reigns of cosmic oppression.

Like the Klingons or something?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Hell yeah I would hope God would save us from Klingons!

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

reply to post by NOTurTypical

Hell yeah I would hope God would save us from Klingons!

He did...

Toilet paper FTW

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
For some reason when I was reading the OP I was struck strongly and forcefully with a memory of the movie "Red State".

Gross.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Stuff like the OP and his trollish post is one of the many reasons why I went from being a devoted Christian to an agnostic. Seriously.

I can't say a thing though. They never listen. They just pick and choose stuff from Leviticus to control other humans by.

vomit.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
Stuff like the OP and his trollish post is one of the many reasons why I went from being a devoted Christian to an agnostic. Seriously.

I can't say a thing though. They never listen. They just pick and choose stuff from Leviticus to control other humans by.

vomit.

Legalists do that. Sincere Christians do not.

Suppose I should judge all Germans by the behavior of the Nazis?

edit on 7-6-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
oh yah! that made a lot more sense that the 'haarp didit' theory!

Maybe HAARP did it and are blaming it on Gods punishment to keep the sheep in line.

top topics

join