It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunman opens fire at California community college, several injured, police say

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by starviego

The photo you mentioned.

www.slickguns.com...

PMC Bronze 1000 rounds $289.50 + $12.00 shipping and handling.

I only see one company selling the blue magazines.

www.keepshooting.com...
edit on 11-6-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Pic of victim Christopher Zawahri(far right):

Is that some kind of white power tat I see on his neck? Hmmm... I recall what a neighbor said:

www.capitalbay.com... -was-angry-at-parents-divorce.html
Meadows added that the suspect had recently shaved his head and grown a beard

Again the confusion between the perp and his brother. I am thinking the brother might have been the other suspect, but why would they cover that up?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

Pic of victim (far right):

Is that some kind of white power tat I see on his neck? Hmmm... I recall what a neighbor said:

www.capitalbay.com... -was-angry-at-parents-divorce.html
Meadows added that the suspect had recently shaved his head and grown a beard

Again the confusion between the perp and his brother. I am thinking the brother might have been the other suspect, but why would they cover that up?

Lebanese flag. His parents emigrated from Lebanon.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

They are from Jordan. There grand father that brought the family here was in the Royal Jordanian Military.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by NavyDoc

They are from Jordan. There grand father that brought the family here was in the Royal Jordanian Military.

Zawahri's parents have been divorced for several years and his mother was out of the country, in her homeland of Lebanon, at the time of the shooting.

www.heavy.com... shooter/

The mother of a gunman who fatally shot five people during a rampage on a Southern California college campus said her husband became abusive five years into their marriage when she moved from Lebanon to join him in the U.S., according to court records obtained by The Associated Press.

Read more: nation.time.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com... =reply&fid=33&tid=952081&repquote=16526354

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

How about the families obituary for the grand father?

www.legacy.com...

Akram M. (Halasa) Zawahri Obituary Guest Book 19 entries "dear gedo hi gedo i miss you so much. i wish that you..." - Tony zawahri The Guest Book is expired. Restore the Guest Book Akram M. Zawahri (Halasa) GEDO AKRAM Akram M. Zawahri (Halasa), 75, of Uniontown, went to be with the Lord surrounded by his family, relatives, friends, and loved ones on February 23, 2009. He was born on April 10, 1933 in Madaba, Jordan. He enjoyed spending time with his children and grandchildren, traveling, and gardening. Akram was a veteran of the Jordanian Royal Military Force. Retired from the PIE Trucking Company, Akram built a great life for his family. He is survived by his wife and partner of 52 years, Wafigah Zawahri; children, Awni (Nadine), Monged (Randa), Asmat (Hala) and Dr. Neda (George Serhan); grandchildren, Zaina, Sereen, Samer, Zaid, Tony, Dana, Sabrina, Jordan, and George; brothers, Bassam, Ghalib, and Sami; sisters, Lurice, Ales, Afaf, and Abla; and many nieces, nephews, and cousins in Jordan and the U.S. (especially Michel Halasa). Akram had been an active member of the St. George Antiochian Orthodox Church. Calling hours are at St. George Antiochian Orthodox Church, 3204 Ridgewood Rd., Akron, OH 44321, on Thursday, February 26, 2008 from 4 to 9 p.m., with Trisagion service at 7:30 p.m. Funeral services will be held at St. George Antiochian Orthodox Church on Friday, February 27 at 10:30 a.m., with Fr. Louis Mahshie officiating. Interment at East Liberty Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to St. George Antiochian Orthodox Church Building Fund. (Anthony Funeral Home Kucko-Anthony-Kertesz Chapel, 330-724-1281, www.kakfh.com) Published in Akron Beacon Journal on February 25, 2009

Akram was a veteran of the Jordanian Royal Military Force. His daughter Monged (Randa).
edit on 13-6-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by NavyDoc

How about the families obituary for the grand father?

www.legacy.com...

Akram M. (Halasa) Zawahri Obituary Guest Book 19 entries "dear gedo hi gedo i miss you so much. i wish that you..." - Tony zawahri The Guest Book is expired. Restore the Guest Book Akram M. Zawahri (Halasa) GEDO AKRAM Akram M. Zawahri (Halasa), 75, of Uniontown, went to be with the Lord surrounded by his family, relatives, friends, and loved ones on February 23, 2009. He was born on April 10, 1933 in Madaba, Jordan. He enjoyed spending time with his children and grandchildren, traveling, and gardening. Akram was a veteran of the Jordanian Royal Military Force. Retired from the PIE Trucking Company, Akram built a great life for his family. He is survived by his wife and partner of 52 years, Wafigah Zawahri; children, Awni (Nadine), Monged (Randa), Asmat (Hala) and Dr. Neda (George Serhan); grandchildren, Zaina, Sereen, Samer, Zaid, Tony, Dana, Sabrina, Jordan, and George; brothers, Bassam, Ghalib, and Sami; sisters, Lurice, Ales, Afaf, and Abla; and many nieces, nephews, and cousins in Jordan and the U.S. (especially Michel Halasa). Akram had been an active member of the St. George Antiochian Orthodox Church. Calling hours are at St. George Antiochian Orthodox Church, 3204 Ridgewood Rd., Akron, OH 44321, on Thursday, February 26, 2008 from 4 to 9 p.m., with Trisagion service at 7:30 p.m. Funeral services will be held at St. George Antiochian Orthodox Church on Friday, February 27 at 10:30 a.m., with Fr. Louis Mahshie officiating. Interment at East Liberty Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to St. George Antiochian Orthodox Church Building Fund. (Anthony Funeral Home Kucko-Anthony-Kertesz Chapel, 330-724-1281, www.kakfh.com) Published in Akron Beacon Journal on February 25, 2009

Akram was a veteran of the Jordanian Royal Military Force. His daughter Monged (Randa).
edit on 13-6-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

THe grandfather may have been originally from Jordan, but his mother's homeland was Lebanon, which explains why he hight have a Lebanese flag tattoo.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

I noticed this guy from Jordan also. He worked for Microsoft and DARPA on auto translations and was denied re entry to the US when he left. But the kicker is he married a woman from Lebanon who was his girlfriend while he was gone then tried to come back with her. She works in several countries in the Tel com industries. I wonder if she was spying on the US and Microsoft projects? So I guess Jordan and Lebanon must be closely tied together in the spy world.

JHU Professor Appeals to Obama After PhD Student is Denied Re-Entry Into US
inthecapital.streetwise.co...

His new wife.
jo.linkedin.com...

And she seems to keep up with the different bombings to.

plus.google.com...

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join