It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I can't have my son, NO ONE can!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
By the Way I was NOT The First one who Clearly saw the MISOGYNIST agenda with this entire thread, way WAY before I replied, another replied with, and I quote:

posted on 8-6-2013 @ 03:50 AM     this post   As much as this is a terrible story, you cant really use it to put down mothers in general. 

Its a very sad story and although she wasn't on drugs at the time, i blame them anyhow. Would she have murdered her child had she been clean her entire life? I think not.

So OBVIOUSLY, ya know since I need treatment t and all, LOL, I wasn't the ONLY one who Noticed this,

Nor the ONLY one who replied to as such,

I merely replied with using TEN plus CASES in Courts RIGHT NOW, to back it up...

Then Cheerleader comes on with the I ranting demonization card of ultra feminists, etc etc etc

So I didn't start this fight, nor attack/Flaming

But I'll be damn if I'll be run off with out a Fight.

I used Case facts, not just OPINION,

I find it funny how Those who bring up FACTS are labeled crazy, etc.,

While those who simply post Bias and Prejudice are applauded. Disgusting, if anything it's downright

COWARDICE.

Oh, and Threatening someone with the "oh maybe they need Treatment outside of ATS" is simply

A form of CYBER TERRORISM to shut up Views, Dissent that the Group think doesn't like,

And it's often used against Women, who Dare stand up to Any form of sexism or oppression as a means of Normalizing such,

It's Cowardice, Blatantly EVIL and down right Thuggery.

As well as CRIMINAL. which Isn't that much different than the mentality of the woman who stabbed her baby to death, same type of EVIL...BULLYING, if I can't Own Public Opinion like the good little DICKtator I am well I'll simply remove the opposition,

Easier than debating with Facts and actual Cases...and Typical of many HATE GROUPS.
edit on 9-6-2013 by ThreeBears because: Addition

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
Whoa! I just really read your post. You are one angry individual.

Sorry for the delay, but yesterday it was 105 degrees out here in Northern California so I chose to soak in the pool rather than immediately defend myself from your mindless accusations.

Oh so now it's about me? Ok then, you're a judgmental individual. See how that works?

But yeah that was without a doubt my biggest rant here ever, and I probably allowed my feelings about protecting innocent infants get to me a bit. I wish we could all be perfect like you seem to view yourself, oh so sorry.

IMO McVeigh was executed very soon after Bush took office. They didn't need anybody around to talk after 9-11.

Umm ok.

We have a justice system in this country, as corrupt as it is, we adhere to it.

Obviously they didn't adhere to it concerning McVeigh? You're contradicting yourself.

There are mandatory appeals for those sentenced to the death penalty. You got a problem with that?

Yeah I do when it concerns children being murdered. I never said that should apply to all people on Death row, so let's use a little logic instead of fabricating arguments that nobody made?

Do you know how many men that were on death row have already been exonerated by DNA evidence through the innocence project. Oh, yeah, those are just scumbag attorneys getting rich going pro bono.

And btw it is cheaper to house lifers that it is to try, convict and then pay for their appeals which by law are the condemned are entitled to. We do still live in a humane society, I would hope.

Again, see post above ^

You and I are polar opposites. For that I am grateful.

Actually, it's not about what you or I are, it's about the topic of this thread. ~$heopleNation
edit on 9-6-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by GrantedBail

One question...You would not kill someone on moral grounds but you want 30 minutes with them? Help me to understand that reasoning.

I know, isn't the crystal clear hypocrisy unbelievable? Talk about foot stuffed in the mouth. LMAO! ~$heopleNation

<< 2  3  4   >>

join