It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I can't have my son, NO ONE can!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
WE have Hundreds of these cases JUST in the good ole USA, by good ole DADDY

THAT'S NOT including

The THOUSANDS of DADDY RAPES KIDS

We have THOSE cases documented as well...

used to be, they were several a Year,

NOW

It's SEVERAL A WEEK....and MAJORITY of then Custodial fathers WITH DV records that the COURTS and the PSYCHE WHORES

DELIBERATELY

IGNORE, EVEN....jailing the Mothers who try to PROTECT.

So, while this case with the crack addicted mother is intolerable, it's not as THE "NORM" as

The THOUSANDS OF GOOD OLE DADDY CASES

That Misogynists Everywhere will make EXCUSES for, Trivialize, and even Then,

BLAME THE MOTHER.

I rest my case.

PS Page Three I posted Ten plus Cases, current arrests or court THIS MONTH ALONE, to back my assertion,

I have HUNDREDS More JUST from THIS YEAR....in THIS country, they will do LESS TIME, can PLEA OUT, and Many if them had PRIORS, BUT because they are MEN they are NOT judged by the Same SEXIST standards that Mothers are...under Patriarchy.

I don't Blame the Men for being sexist in this matter, because I EXPECT IT...

But I DO have ZERO TOLERANCE for the WOMEN who Support this Patriarchal HYPOCRISY because by golly makes them more Superior than the other women, and in DOING THAT----THEY themselves ENABLE the IMMUNITY these Abusive murdering fathers/men Have, enabling the ENTITLEMENT mentality, Which has Everything to do with WHY men kill children. THAT...is what outrages me,

And why I speak up. This woman, has a Crack addiction, not a Mary Jane, a Crack...NOT EXCUSING HER DRUG USE BUT....Would she have Murdered this child IF not on DRUGS? Possibly but it's not common Unless they are psychopaths, and Yes SAD to say the Numbers of Female narcissist psychopaths IS increasing,

HOWEVER, it's Common Practice for MEN to commit these types if Crimes yet they are Not DEMONIZED for them the way Mothers are, the Sexist DOUBLE STANDARD, and it FEEDS into the Mentality that fuels make entitlements, as well as Maintains the Gender Bias aka Patriarchy IN our COURT system,

Putting THOUSANDS of Children at Risk.

Women will do FAR more TIME for violent crimes against men or children, usually Life...

Men will do far LESS time, Even WALK, for the Same damn thing and at Much higher numbers of cases...

Yes Walk, recent case, man Walked after killing a three month old, in USA

Kill your wife, do Maybe five years...Rape your daughter, Ha, probably won't serve a Day...

FACT.

Why...because of the Double Standard, Mothers are Expected to not just be good but Ultra good and even Then they are STILL demonized and demonize one another...Men not so much, their aggressive behavior is NORMALIZED.

This is BULL and it needs to STOP.
edit on 8-6-2013 by ThreeBears because: Addition

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Sorry i did not read any of the comments made but alls i can think of is how sick and selfish some people are. My gut is turning with discuss right now. Life in prison would be to easy for that STU*&% B!#@$. person like this needs to be put on public display. until death

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeBears

Maybe you could start a thread about it? This is clearly a sensitive issue for you.

Crazy people exist everywhere, male and female. I'm not sure why you chose to rant about how evil men are? There are just as many evil crazy women.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
As a father of two young boys, this stuff really gets to me. I grew up in a bad neighborhood around a lot of drug and alcohol abuse. I've seen the kinds of neglect and abuse children face in those environments. This woman was insane... maybe from prolonged use of an exceptionally hard drug? She didn't even realize that they weren't trying to take the child from her as a punishment but that they had to do what was best for the child. If the woman would have taken on some personal responsibility, she could have easily gotten custody of her child back after proving that she had cleaned up.

Yet another of the many examples I see daily of why our country should put much more effort into eliminating poverty. The poorest of us abuse the hardest of drugs the most because their lives suck so much that they have the strongest desire for an escape. If we could teach more people how to fend for themselves, something our country does not do very well, then we very likely wouldn't see anywhere near today's amount of negatives effects of substance abuse. I truly believe that if the nation had a significant decrease in the amount of citizens living under the poverty line, that things of this nature wouldn't occur nearly as often.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
After Reading this I can only say this.

That woman needs to be killed in the same fashion the baby was. Maybe if we started doing that, idiots would think twice before acting out stupid ideas.

Any crime against a child enrages my blood, and for good reason.

Children are the very definition of love, especially at 5 months old. Kinda makes you wish you could walk the masses with a great sword and weed out the non-hackers of society.

I'd actually vote for a guy proposing such a equal justice system such as that. For sure the one we have now is a joke.

This is what i mean by broken justice system;

Link

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
for circumstances like this there should be a worse penalty like torture prison rape and then death penalty

sorry if this offends anybody just an opinion

edit : and a question for threebears who do you think you are that was totally sexist there are a huge amount of good fathers ................. i dont know meybe your just a sexist women or something but you need to cool your tits
edit on 8-6-2013 by hunteradkinson because: becaus threebears made an idiotic post and i wanted to point that out

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by B1rd1nFL1ghT

Maybe you could start a thread about it? This is clearly a sensitive issue for you.

Crazy people exist everywhere, male and female. I'm not sure why you chose to rant about how evil men are? There are just as many evil crazy women.

It's not about how evil men are, though that's been the typical (not attacking you just stating as The social psychological reasons for) backlash to one, shut women's rights defenders (of all kinds) up and two to maintain the status quo of the hierarchal state which IS patriarchy, aka father rules, father also pertaining to the State, etc. Simply because to challenge Any level of the pyramid structure is a threat to the overall masonry OF that structure and the oppression of females, aka Wombs due to the "controls over demographics, children/future labor etc, Moral gate keeping, social mind binding is Dependent on the maintaining all women and the levels in which they play in the Pyramid and assuring that all other SLAVERY/Hierarchy that centers around That Foundation if oppression or Ownership rather, is always protected". This is why be it a revolt or to maintain the Target is Always the half of the demographics that is easier TO control, see Camus in "Algeria's Unveiled" or Mary Wollemscraft or Charlotte Perkins (her various writings on this issue) or better yet, because it gets into the modern militarization age, which BothHitler used (manipulated) in Mutterland or the Soviet programs or Mussolini's forced birthing (look into the wome s underground resistance for those briefs)...but the best sum is older analysis but still Extremely relevant is Salvador De Madariaga's "Dedicated to Women", though it's chauvinist, it's an exceptional analysis on the Engineering by PTB that Control and maintain the status as well as Sexism to control whole slavery populations, him and Camus really touch on the subject....

So sum g it up these belief systems are not by accident, and the maintaining of these double standard systems are in fact there to keep ALL under a pyramid structure form of permanence in feudalism. Which is why I confront them, be they the right and the ultra patriarchal master intimate king over chattel OR the Left with its STATE as king over Communal chattel...theocracy would apply here as well. All sub systems and their Support work to maintain and perpetuate a permanent slave SEX CLASS...aka Females, Fact.

This is why abuses are NORMALIZED, when they comply within the patriarchal setting, it's ONLY when they Defy gender CONSTRUCTS that they are dealt with harshly, and THAT is what I confront, well I and a few others. I focus on systems politically speaking and the social psychology used to maintain them, meaning social engineering, from both a class and racial lens inclusive, more so the Class, though I am not of the far left agenda where that's concerned as they would fall into the Malthius Communal property of females which I adamently oppose.

So it's not about hating men, that's ridiculous actually but it is one if not The accusation thrown out there to disinformation and deviate the issues from real challenge, and BOTH right and left camps Use those forms of backlash. As for the Legal system, and the MYTHS thanks to a very powerful lobby supported by the bourgeoisie class I might add because it IS again, about protecting Privelege Over the lesser classes and underclass, etc on the pyramid, which is vital to understand because This is why the betrayals are Numerous within the liberal left where it comes to challenging MISOGYNISTIC policies, etc.,

And through Those childrens rights are ignored, for the rights of Patriarchs, while crimes by females are Magnified. Doesn't matter if it's right wing patriarchy or left wing, the ENDS is that decadence rules, females are destroyed to clear the way for Predators of Children be they perverts or the STATE and This warning numerous women warned about in the Industrial age...

And THAT was what I was addressing here to the comment that I quoted in my first reply.
Which was BTW if you had bothered to Read the cases as well as first response on page Three as I IN the reply recommended,

Was IN reply to THIS QUOTE/POST: Originally posted by pheonix358
reply to post by B1rd1nFL1ghT

Thank you. Well said. This constant crap about fathers need to stop. Why is it even out there.

P

And that Wasn't the Only one that used this case, with the mother as an Opportunity to blast MISOGYNY and Demonization of Mothers, etc which IS an agenda by some very Powerful a d btw Extremely Misogynist pro Rape even Groups,

And they DO lobby WITHIN the Court systems, and Hundreds of Children are being raped, abused and murdered AS a result if this backwards fundamentalist pro woman hating idealogy,

And maybe some women think its cute to flirt with these types of misogynist Idealogies, be they ultra conservatives OR the "fun feminist" types,

I do not. These Idealogies KILL women AND children and when I see them, darn straight, I call them out. Every time....

edit on 8-6-2013 by ThreeBears because: Addition

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Surely there are, but the statistics show that men are more probable to be the cause of strife.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Killing this woman or putting her in jail will not solve anything. It wasn't just the drugs, it was the city, and the whole system of reality that we have create around it. All of us are to blame for these kinds of things because we like to point fingers at others and while taking no responsibility for keeping ourselves and our neighbors accountable for our actions.

This woman had no choice but to do what she did. It is sad to see that no one here can see that. It is common in nature for a mother to kill her young when she has found herself trapped. That is why young mothers put their babies in dumpsters, it is why they drown them etc. Something happens inside the brain of a mother when they get traumatised that no one here can understand unless you have been there and had the same happen to you.

No mother would ever do something like this to her children unless there was something completely broken inside her. Whatever that broken thing is, be it drugs, mental retardation, whatever. Who are you people to say that a life sentence or the death penalty is any kind of answer? Fact is none of you have any idea how to fix this kind of thing.

We are not wired to deal with the reality we have created. There are pit falls all around us that are easily stepped into by anyone. ATS has thousands of examples of how bad our world can get at times for people and who are we to tell anyone else how to deal with it?

I am by no means defending this woman's actions. I feel for her family as well as her. Her life as well as the lives of many around her will be spoiled from this time forward no matter what the courts do. Does it fix anything? Will it stop this from happening again? Of course not, because the actions we take in retribution will not be addressing the root issue of the problem.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I'm finding it very hard to comprehend your posts. It seems that you are ranting about, quoting and using references to things that aren't really related to this topic. Maybe you should slow down a bit and make one point at a time. I am betting that you have a wealth of good ideas and information in there but your approach is too confusing to understand.

Maybe you should start an informative thread on the topics you are bringing up. Forgive me for not looking at your profile if this might already be the case... If it is, then send some links please so that we might get the gist of what you're saying.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I didn't go to the source to see where in Illinois this was, but I sincerely hope she gets most, if not all STDs while imprisoned, and when/if she ever gets out, I hope I don't accidentally run her over with my truck and dragher for miles unti, she'sall ground way.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I did read them. I think you should take your feminist rant into your own thread. This has gone way off topic. May I suggest you take a good long walk outdoors first or even visit with some friends that make you smile about something?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Yup, Mothers knows best. According to law anyway...i mean they can end its life whenever they want it anyway..

Children are safer with mother. Dads are the monsters.... nothing but deadbeats.

edit on 6/7/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

Its sad that Gender Bias does occur in the Legal system. Whats sadder is the lack of human decency, compassion, and love that someone you would call mother would stoop to murder because of drugs.

As a single father raising all his children, My prayers go out to this child, that it finally has some sort of peace now. Prayers for those who loved this child, and now don't have him in this World.

I look at my children sleeping comfortably knowing that this could have happened to them, when their Mothers decided that drugs were a better option then raising them.

Not all mothers or fathers for that matter are bad. But when drugs get in the way though, anything is possible. Even the most heinous things.

Shame on ANY Judges out there who give children to one particular gender, because they are perpetrating a lie solely based on financial reasons.

edit on 9-6-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

This is clearly a sensitive issue for you.

Sensitive issue for any man who has been in a position where their children are given back to a mother who habitually does drugs, and is given chance after chance to clean up just because she IS a woman. Trust me, Ive seen it happen firsthand.

Unless you are wearing the other shoe in a custody battle, its hard to see things in a mans eyes. Trust me. As a father of three Ive been through the Gender bias of the system. Not EVERY situation is the same, but this one for me definitely hits home.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
DP
edit on 9-6-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Damn I thought getting stabbed in the heart was tough, that is tragic.

But the death penalty is no solution.

I'm appalled by supporters of the death penalty.
edit on 9-6-2013 by On7a7higher7plane because: subtraction

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I understand and I sympathize, which is why I actually have a problem with this ultra feminist blasting all men and dads. Her rant on this thread is obnoxious and is off topic and she obviously has some "issues" that needs treatment outside of ATS. I think you may have misinterpreted my comment. Or maybe you did not read through the entire thread or maybe you skipped over her rant ( I wouldn't blame you ). I'm on your side here.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I did read them. I think you should take your feminist rant into your own thread. This has gone way off topic. May I suggest you take a good long walk outdoors first or even visit with some friends that make you smile about something?

Excuse me, NO YOU DON'T, you don't get to play the distraction demonization card,

AGAIN and I will REPEAT, let's see if readers can GRASP THIS

HOW DARE YOU blame ME for bringing up the "gender" issue as a Rant (the typical oh she's just hysterical bull# to shut up Legitiamate female complaints against UNFAIRNESS which Is MISOGYNIST as hell and YOU KNOW IT)

When IN TWO of my replies it is VERY CLEAR I am RESPONDING to A Misogynist QUOTE by Another and they along With a few others here

MADE THIS ABOUT WOMEN FIRST.

I replied

So Don't go Twisting this with your Spin trying to Delude the readers into seeing half posts of mine and twisting them to look as if they are Only some Unreasonable "rant"

It's Bull# and YOU know it.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

I understand and I sympathize, which is why I actually have a problem with this ultra feminist blasting all men and dads. Her rant on this thread is obnoxious and is off topic and she obviously has some "issues" that needs treatment outside of ATS. I think you may have misinterpreted my comment. Or maybe you did not read through the entire thread or maybe you skipped over her rant ( I wouldn't blame you ). I'm on your side here.

See the above, again I'll call YOU out on your Spin, CHEERLEADER

Any who aren't Lazy can read WHAT I responded to, which was a Quote/post that Made this case about WOMEN FIRST

I replied,

Then YOU go on this ultra feminist crap

Yes I'm a Feminist, YOU have a problem with that TOO DAMN BAD

Then You can go Back to the kitchen, or bedroom, take your submission position or whatever and Cheer the good ole boys club, Yah

But DON'T come crawling to us on your knees when the Boys club rapes you or takes your right to ANY body Intigrity away or your right to your own credit or vote or any OTHER Human Right YOU take for granted,

Which was FOUGHT FOR by so called Ultra Feminists, those RIGHTS were NOT given to YOU by Benevolant male MASTERS

If YOU are going to slam every woman who DARE takes a Stand against Misogyny.

It's an INSULT to EVERY WOMAN in our Gender HERstory that fought the good Fight is that YOU could have the freedom to Even be EDUCATED, to EVEN Speak on here...

How DARE you.

See I don't have the anger/hate at MEN you so proclaim, oh no, I EXPECT such behavior from Them, it's a product of patriarchal conditioning,

What I DO ABHORE however is floozy little Cheerleaders who are Hypocritical as hell, who play the "oh I'm for ya big brother card" but when it's THEM who are violated by MEN

THEN it's a whole other ballgame and they cry, cry and Whine and Bitch about how badly they are Treated

Then on top of that they expect US so called Radical ULTRA FEMINISTS

To go out there and Fight their battles in the midst of a patriarchal zoo while THEY get to play good girl SAFE

To that I say a big F you.

And to other Females like you

You're nothing but JUDAS Women, and it's NO wonder MEN think Females are a load of manipulative C&$)(

Because Truth is, a lot of them ARE.

They may HATE me but they can HATE ME because I speak MY MIND,
Not as some Manipulative Bimbo Cheerleader...who'll backstab them in a minute when it's beneficial to do so.

They can HATE me for speaking TRUTH, but they won't HATE me for being a manipulative JUDAS of women fighting for Women just so I can get some male applause and titillation. I'd rather be Hated thank you very much and I'll take that Ultra Feminist label with some pride, it's the equivalent of calling a black man in the days of slavery an ultra abolitionist!!!

A poster responded with the boo hoo fathers card mothers bad because they are Women, etc, I simply Responded to That allegation WITH CASES aka FACTS.

Because the Truth of the matter is, by Far it's usually Males who KILL children, and it's Normalized, when a Female kills a child everyone is up in arms about it...

It should be that when ANYONE kills a Child they should be up in arms, NOT USING a deplorable Crime to

PUSH A SEXIST AGENDA.

And then YOU Cheerlead for that, for Cookie points in the boys club. That isn't about concern for Children,

That's just your need for male attention.

You attacked me first,

I'll fight back, Never forget that. But then that's what we Ultra Feminists do, which isn't as popular with the boys club since its NOT on our BACKS.

edit on 9-6-2013 by ThreeBears because: Typos

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

The usual oh a woman debates with FACTS so lets throw out the "maybe she needs treatment bunk". NAZI much,

How about YOU DEBATE

With FACTS

Rather than evading, with the oh maybe she needs treatment,

What, can't hack a Factual Debate with EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE rather than Opinion and Ad Hoc?

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join