It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I can't have my son, NO ONE can!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
* Some days, I want to just hold my head and sigh.

* Other days, I see a story where I just want to hold my head and cry.

* Then, on a very few days, I wish I'd become a Cop to follow my Father....just so I could throw my career in shooting someone who DESPERATELY deserves it.

Read this story and tell me, afterward, you don't understand my feelings expressed here.

This child, this 5 month old baby, hadn't even lived long enough to recognize the threat on any level. He couldn't have known his mother was a monster. This is how he learned.

Assistant State's Attorney Bridget O'Brien said Isaac suffered 21 stab wounds in his head and eight in his chest, and his throat was slashed from ear to ear.

This is why it happened.

Kimberlynn Bolanos told police that she killed her 5-month-old son to prevent police from taking him away because she smoked crack, prosecutors said.

...and this is how she did it.

The next morning, as the couple was making plans for the day, Bolanos went into the bathroom saying she was going to take a shower, and she took the boy with her, O'Brien said.

When she failed to emerge 30 minutes later, the boyfriend tried to get inside. After he forced his way in, he found Isaac sitting in his car seat, wounded and bloodied, O'Brien said.
Source

What in the name of all that's decent and just, is WRONG with this world? ! ? !

The article mentions substances which shall not be named. Some may even have the temerity to blame THEM for what this human being chose to do. However, she did this the morning after an evening of debased party with her boyfriend. Not during it. She doesn't blame those substances. She just didn't want the State to take her kid, so she knifed him to death in his own car seat.

It's a damn shame Illinois just recently did away with the Death Penalty. She should never walk a free woman again and life in prison is too nice. She's also a threat to every living thing she'll ever be near again, in my opinion. Not everyone in prison did something to deserve this level of animal to be caged along with them.

What say everyone else? Can anyone tell me what is happening in this world today for this sort of thing to be occurring with such casual disregard?!

Evil has always been here...like an unwanted companion to humanity. No question. Evil things have always happened. No argument. It's becoming so common place now though and with so LITTLE care or concern for any sense of consequence, evil is coming to win, I fear.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Another innocent taken,what could possess someone to mutilate such a tiny form?afraid you're right,evil seems to be gaining the upper hand these days.
may his little soul be at peace in a better place.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Yup, Mothers knows best. According to law anyway...i mean they can end its life whenever they want it anyway..

Children are safer with mother. Dads are the monsters.... nothing but deadbeats.

edit on 6/7/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
i know in my heart there is a special place in hell for those that kill children in a cold blooded thought out way.
i just wish i could have just 15 mins with them before they go.
edit on 7-6-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

ETA: we all know how in a male prison, that child rapist and killers get extra attention from their fellow inmates.
lets just hope the same applies in female prisons.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

well evil has nothing to do with it my interpretation of evil is completly different from ever one els i dont believe evil has a physical form and cannot exist in this "face value" world. but enough of my off topic philosophies.. ahhem .... that b**ch is just plain stupid! and well im on the fence for imprisonment or rehab

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

It breaks my heart that someone could be so selfish that they would murder their own child. What has this world come to?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The sad part, no matter how hard it is to accept, is that this child will suffer no more under her care. It would have been used for everything she could get for free till it could not anymore and would be tossed away.

Could that child have been saved, who knows, but I do know that it will not have to endure nor ever have to come to terms with why he/she is so messed up, why mom or dad is not there and how they got to the point they are in.

People like this are why I think there should be PPV executions on Friday nights. Line up 50 people and put 10 guns on a table. Load them with 40 bullets. One by one pull the trigger. If you do not die this week, HEY, you come back next. I can guarantee you crime would drop 80% in 5 weeks....

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

You would be surprised how often this sort of crime has always happened.. Just "back in the day" we did not hear as much as the news was less and frankly quite different

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Sometimes I have dreams of one of my babies being kidnapped, murdered, and once something worse I'm always floating above the scene unable to speak or help,I awaken with a whine, and uncontrollable tears.

The thought of being the one to harm your child is to frightening for me to imagine.

I hope this haunts her the way I feel it should, and she lives a long life.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
See what crack does do a person.

21 stab wounds in the head..this really upsets me.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

It is a heart-wrenching crime. Anyone who commits offenses against children is just a despicable human being. There is too much of it in this world. Personally, I would like to be alone with her for about a half an hour. Or any other sub-human that hurts children by sexual or physical abuse.

Having said that, I am against the death penalty. Only because it is not applied fairly and because of the corruption within District Attorney's and police investigator's offices throughout the country.

Let her rot in prison for the rest of her life. It is a just sentence. Life in prison is no party people. She will have lots of time to contemplate her actions and live in her own self-made hell.

edit on 7-6-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

I am curious on something here.

First, let me say that in the strict sense of how the Death Penalty is applied in this nation, I agree with you on it being out of place. Not wrong, but out of place. It has been applied by many standards outside the one that matters. Was the crime fit to do time or death for? That should be the only question to answer. Is the person, once convicted, safe to ever release again....by the nature of the actions they've been proven to have done? That has commonly not been the criteria.

If...however..YOU were in charge, for just this one case. Let's say you were the District Attorney and had sole discretion as to life in prison or death penalty prosecution, for just this woman. Would you still refrain from the death penalty or would you see this one put to death ...after proper conviction...and press on with the badly needed reform of the rest of the system?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Morally; I am against the death penalty. How can we outlaw murder and then perpetrate the same in the form of a punishment. All the arguments regarding it's potency as a deterrent have been exhausted. Politically I am against the death penalty for the reasons I previously stated. Don't get me wrong. There are crimes that are so absolutely heinous as the one stated in your op that my first emotional reaction is to wipe that person out.

That is my position Wrabbit.

On edit: My response wasn't complete. No I would pursue life without. It was first degree murder with special circumstances. It requires the ultimate punishment. Many states have abolished or have stayed the death penalty. I think that is going to be the trend in this country.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Assistant State's Attorney Bridget O'Brien said Isaac suffered 21 stab wounds in his head and eight in his chest, and his throat was slashed from ear to ear.

This is why it happened.

Kimberlynn Bolanos told police that she killed her 5-month-old son to prevent police from taking him away because she smoked crack, prosecutors said.

The woman had a choice, to become responsible or have one one else be responsible for the boy. Her addiction turned her life upside down. It was obvious she didn't care in the first place, that had the cps not been around she was going to kill her son anyways, and the drug was the mind-blinding substance to accomplish the evil.

Bolanos, what a name about the cultural origin of the way the baby died. It seems to be a murder stereotype, that the Latino parental abusers kill their children with sharp objects and lots of mutilation. They poke the kids into suffering and death, and the ones that are alive get abused by their uncles with needles and such. Grotesque and sadistic, and drugs remove the morality from people.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Okay. You hadn't mentioned the moral side and had simply presented it as an application and fairness issue, which is where I agree in how poorly it's handled at this point in our history.

Morality is equally valid but also trumps and makes moot those other arguments and I'd not caught your position being based there first. That's perfectly fair.

In a weird sort of way, aside from how I think some crimes simply forfeit a person's right to their own life, I think the Death Penalty is necessary FOR moral reasons and not the opposite. Both valid points as we'd each see them.

How I see that is simply this. If we truly mean life without Parole and aren't just playing semantics to adjust a sentence and let someone out later anyway, then that is the death penalty. In every real and functional way, they have been sentenced to death as sure as if it had been the formal injections on a gurney. The difference is...LWOP will see them sitting there, for the next 10-50 years, depending on age at sentencing, waiting for the day to arrive that age, not State, makes the sentence a true one. Death hasn't been escaped and it's sure not been bypassed as the sentence...it's just been turned to a decades long, drawn out death in daily installment.

For me, it's the fact that Race, Income and the political winds of Prosecutor elections impact who gets charged that way more than merit of the crime that keeps me from universally supporting what I think is the right approach in the absolute worst cases.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

ETA: we all know how in a male prison, that child rapist and killers get extra attention from their fellow inmates.
lets just hope the same applies in female prisons.

It applies in UK female prisons. Kiddie Monsters are usually segregated from the rest of the inmates for their own safety, so they're pretty difficult to get at - but it isn't impossible.

And jail justice always fits the crime.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

This is why it happened.

The woman had a choice, to become responsible or have one one else be responsible for the boy. Her addiction turned her life upside down. It was obvious she didn't care in the first place, that had the cps not been around she was going to kill her son anyways, and the drug was the mind-blinding substance to accomplish the evil.

Bolanos, what a name about the cultural origin of the way the baby died. It seems to be a murder stereotype, that the Latino parental abusers kill their children with sharp objects and lots of mutilation. They poke the kids into suffering and death, and the ones that are alive get abused by their uncles with needles and such. Grotesque and sadistic, and drugs remove the morality from people.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

Yeah, I caught that on the first post. I assume you had posted a second time by mistake? Anyway.... Her recreational substance issues are not excusable grounds for the slaughter of her child. There are literally 100's of millions of people around the world suffering from that and much worse ...who don't commit infanticide with all the care of putting down a neighbors dog, which is how I think of this act after reading it.

5 months old...with 21 head wounds? Not to get graphic beyond reasonable, but just stop a moment and consider the sizes involved here between a knife and the head of a child that size. The boyfriend states the child was still, at the moment he burst in, wounded. I.E., still alive, although surely beyond any hope of recovery or saving at that point.

This isn't the result, in my opinion, of outside influence. This wasn't a rage induced by outside chemicals into the body. She hadn't even shown remorse when arrested but stated outright, it was so the state couldn't take her kid. Mere property to her, like a dog or cat the city was planning to seize for cause, for all the concern she seemed to give it.

She couldn't even have the human friggin decency to make the killing quick, once she'd chosen to commit such an evil act.

Also...I mention Evil. I don't mean Evil as in possession or demonic in the biblical sense. I mean Evil as in that darkness every human carries within them but rarely, thankfully, allows to show in any way. This woman let her selfish desire to OWN her child, right down to seeing that it died before being taken by the state, define and set her actions.

For that? No outside substance can be blamed. Only the darkness within herself that, once unleashed, can never be trusted to be kept in check within that individual again. (and kudos to those who may think to themselves that they have no trace of such a side within themselves. It's a statement to how well each suppresses it as to how true that is to say.) Things like a stranded party of travelers in a place named for them, Donner Pass, show how it is carried within us all. Some just revel in it, while the vast majority never let it rise to even be noticed as present.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Like another poster said, “At least the little one won’t have to suffer thru his life with the likes of such”.

As hard as it is to handle at times, I think some of our little ones have to leave a little sooner than others.

After all, heaven would not be heaven, if there were not babies in wings…

edit on 7-6-2013 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I'll be blunt.

She deserves to die. No appeals.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join