It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you expecting a false flag event to distract from the govt scandals raging in DC and Ottawa?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Oops, I accidentally posted right after the title.

So given the serious degree of attention the scandals are getting in both Washington and Ottawa, where to some of us there appears to be no way out except a continuous hammering at the issues, some might be thinking that this is the perfect occasion to distract everyone with a false flag event.

I know I would not be surprised. But what about you? Are you expecting one to come along in the very near future?

Obama's scandals are not news to everyone, but to those who are not aware of Canadian politics, the Harper government is in deep doo-doo about senate appointments, expense checks, a million-dollar secret slush fund in the PMs office that his former top office manager had access to, and it goes on and on.
edit on 7-6-2013 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
ummm. no post?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rayuki

Some people are quick!

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Yeah the governments around the globe are all in deep doodoo so it wouldn't shock me to see some really drastic crap happen to draw attention away from their own hides.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
i saw the topic and it was a thought i've been having alot recently so yeah.

something is in the air. it all seems super fishy that this is coming out in the open now of all times.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'd keep a careful watch, on that tropical storm, brewing on the east coast. Could it be another PERFECTLY TIMED "disaster"?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
It makes me wonder what is next in the puppet masters' agenda. We've all been sensitized now to brutal force in our cities much to my never-ending disgust and horror.

The irony of a martial law exercise in the gun-free zone of Newton Massachusetts was not lost on me. The intimidation factor nevertheless seemed ominous.

Why am I feeling on edge about this? I am not usually this way. However, I am watchful for the next phase in the darkness agenda.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
OR.... one can look at this another way as a purposely well-timed distraction away from something far more serious. Look, NSA domestic spying is a well known, poorly kept 'secret,' as is the presidency using the IRS as their secret muscle (been done well before Obama.) Neither of these 'breaking' stories will do much more than stir up a lot of buzz, keep the hive buzzing, and the 24 hour cable news outlets and the internet bloggers busy for a nice long while. Obama is in his lame-duck term and basically untouchable. He has no re-election worries and his key staff who would still be seeking office have already been rotated out.

These stories will do nothing but divert attention and resources away from what may be the REAL story (or stories.) The US, as is the world, is sitting on the brink of an economic collapse like no one has ever seen, we are seeing almost weekly effects of global climate change that appear to be speeding up, their has been a perceived increase in near-earth asteroids, fireballs, and sink-holes (not saying that these three things are related in any way, just grouping), governments across the globe are seeing upheaval, people in the western and middle-eastern nations are restless and unhappy in growing numbers, Asia and the Middle East are on the brink of any number of devistating regional (and possibly) global conflicts...

There's a lot of bad stuff out there, not to mention the black-swans that may or may not be known, and poised for flight. My point is that these stories right now have all the stink of a sacrifical lamb used to distract the masses.

Or maybe I'm just paranoid.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Ever stop to think that maybe all those scandals are the hook line and sinker?

I mean if the government has as much control, secrecy and corruption as many on here claim wouldn't it make sense to make you look here at home while they go do something potentially damning some where else? Is it easier to make us look at something far away, or right here in our homes.

Even if the government isn't as grand as some claim to be as far as secrecy and control. It seems far more believable to me if the government was going to make up a distraction to keep us busy, this is the kind of distraction I would expect. Play us into what they want, scandals with the current leader/leaders, get us all steamed up and move the next piece into place. Canadian elections aren't that far out now, so why not make us mad with Harper and the current party, that sets us up for the next punching bag right?

Americans, that's basically what Canadian leaders are, some one for the Canadians to "beat up" over their term, and depending on how good they are at taking our blows we sometimes keep them around.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Ready I'm gonna stir the pot. This thread was posted at 11:20 am..... June 7th

www.cbsnews.com... ay/

11:55 am the call was made lol

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Ha! I never even checked it out, as shootings in LA are nothing new. However the DHS was having an drill there or near there...

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Is this thread because there was another shooting today? Are people going to start calling that a false flag as well.

Duh of course they are it has been my experience that everything is labeled a false flag until proven otherwise and even after it has been proven otherwise.

It makes for good thread entertainment though.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

No, read my post above yours. I never associated that shooting with a false flag. I didn't even read about it. I put the thread up because of the really intense attention placed on the scandals in the national capitals.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Yes, because they will need to create a bogeyman to take the heat when they bring the nation's economy to its knees. When and how they'll bring it is the question. After the collapse the new and improved version of the World Bank will be trotted out, along with the cavalry whose job will be to make sure that we like our new World banking system.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Has anyone considered that the current White House scandals might be deliberate false flag operations to take attention away from the failings of the Canadian government?

It has certainly worked!

And now the shooting in California... a new false flag operation to take attention away from the original false flag operations?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I do not know about Canada but in the US nobody seems to care about the recent scandals no matter how hard the media has tried to get people interested. If the economy was not doing well and the wars at an end people might care but, on the level of Presidential scandals in the US these are pretty low key.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

No, while we in Canada are aware of all the US scandals, let me assure you that Canadians are paying attention to what is happening in Ottawa. A member of the Harper cabinet resigned yesterday in a very eloquent way and despite saying he was loyal to Harper, he no longer was accepting to be a little robot and spout out silly talking points dictated by employees in the PM's office who are 20 years younger than himself.

The opposition will not let this fade into obscurity. A false flag event happening in Canada might change the conversation a little though.

new topics

top topics

join