It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Night Stalker' Richard Ramirez is dead at 53

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

the things people will do for attention..

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Psychological profiling show's that about 3 in every 1000 males are natural killers with the rest of us having a very strong natural inhibition against killing another human being now out of those three two are technically psychopaths and the third is normal in every way except he can if he chooses to kill without compunction, this particular guy falls into the former category and the travesty that is faced by you American's we Brit's is that keeping useless dangerous psychopath's like him in jail cost's a lot more money than a short piece of rope as well as maintaining the threat to the innocent public that should they ever escape they pose.
If there is a hell he is surely there now and if not he soon will be.
god rest his victim's and I hope any surviving relative's can gain some small measure of comfort in knowing he may well get his just deserts now.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by intrptr

Absolutely nothing could make you just like him. He didn't simply kill and he wasn't as tidy or merciful as the BTK Killer that terrorized Kansas. This is a man and series of crimes I'd encourage people to look into before coming to conclusions about the feelings some of us have about being happy in his death.

To say he was evil...doesn't cover it well enough. If a few of his victims have karmic justice to deliver it in some 'great beyond', it'll come for an eternity of suffering the likes of which movies such as Hellraiser couldn't properly imagine.

He was, within a field of the worst, one of the very worst. The world is a better place without him in it.

In other words, clone him and give him the death penalty again? the sadism is contagious just looking at him, the repayment would make the repayer a monster from an eternal pit of wickedness. The people you wished were punished in another country instead of fostered in prison.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

Hey now..... (Light Bulb) There *ARE* ways to kill someone that would leave the very real possibility of resuscitation, aren't there? (evil grin) Who says you can't relive a meaningful moment?

If anyone deserved such a wild trip at the end, he'd have been making the short list. Indeed.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I thought he died of Hep-C.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorChaos

Originally posted by Snsoc
Did this guy choose to be evil? Or was he just mentally ill?

How can we wish punishment on someone who couldn't help themselves?

By that rationale, we may as well stop jailing all criminals, I mean, what if they are insane? It's not their fault, right?

In my opinion, anyone that can commit and rationalize crimes such as his, is insane, but I still think that they require and deserve harsh punishment.

Let me rephrase...How can we wish death on someone who isn't responsible for their actions? How can we revel in sadistic glee at the thought of their eternal punishment?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I lived in LA when this creature was active. The 'he couldn't help himself' crowd obviously did not. This man went deliberately to two different counties (150 miles apart), peeped, ejaculated, broke, entered, and defiled women with great stealth. The few men that were killed just happened to be in the way and were killed without concern.

I have no clue what he could be thinking. But I doubt it was "hey, I'll polish off this broad and go have a slurpee". When the crowd that ran him down and proceeded to beat his a$$ in the street, my only thought was 'hope they have the right guy, and beat him hard'

I shed not one tear. My grief does not manifest at all. Doubt I will have the pleasure

top topics

<< 1   >>

join