It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Mum just passed away

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I'm very sorry . My mom was born in 1924 . I lost her in 06 .She was my best friend .
I hope you have good friends around you to get you through .

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

Thanks for those kind words. Yes, I have good friends and also in contact with my elder brother who is a great help to me in this difficult time. You know at some time your parents will die but when it happens it is still a shock. My Dad died from cancer when I was about 23 years old and we expected it at the rim so wasn't a shock as such. At least she had a long fruitful life and had 3 sons and 2 daughters plus many grandchildren as well....

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

My dad died when I was 7 .I'm an only child. Mom and I were close. I miss her .
The hospital killed her,but that's another ball of wax . So it was sudden and unexpected .
Unfortunately ,this is life .

I'm glad you have good people around you .

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
My heart leapt when I saw the thread title, because I know how painful it is.

My blessings to you.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
funeral was small but well presented, brought a tear to my eye when the coffin was lowered. thats her at piece now...

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I just wanted to say that I am very sorry for your loss. My Dad passed away a few years ago and the finality of it all is hard to comprehend when losing a parent. My younger brother found him, and it's effected his life since then. My Father's family was from Scotland, so sending some love your way my friend concerning the loss of your Mum. Try to take many long walks. Seems like it helped me a lot for some reason.

I still got my Mother, but I cherish her even more now cause I don't have my Pap. We only have so much time together in this World. Sometimes we just have to get off our butts and spend more time together because this life is indeed short. Best wishes. ~$heopleNation

edit on 10-6-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Thanks for what you said there, means a lot to me. Family is family regardless. X

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Sorry to hear about your loss davy my prayers and thoughts are with you

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

many thanks, appreciate it x
edit on 11-6-2013 by scotsdavy1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join