It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The flood demon Apaosha

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This is my first post and I wright it because I feel it is important for other people that may see or have seen what I saw.
I live in Varna, Bulgaria at the moment and was repairing a computer on a nice sunny day with some white cumulus clouds, then suddenly it become darker and all the seagulls & doves around me started to make a lot of noise and fly off the roofs. T.D. 1400 local-time 6th June 2013.
I became curios and went out on the balcony (4th floor) and saw a huge eagle high above in the sky.
I am from Norway and wildlife has always been my hobby. The first thing that strike me was that the wingtip was too long and bended like in dive attack but this one floated at the same spot. I have been traveling working all over the world since I was 11 so I have seen a lot but this one.... Wow what a big bird
I went for my binocular and I totally froze what I clearly see is a huge black horse !!. It only took a fraction of a second before I recognize it from a you-tube-video that I saw many years ago.
It looked so like a carousel horse that it was almost laughable but believe me this one only give you the creeps. Its size was around 10 feet and it seems 2 dimensional. A short sturdy horse whiteout tail and mane.
I tough of a kite but the thunder clouds & crazy winds before the rain did not affect it. RC plane this size, forget it this is the inflight path to Varna airport just 8 Km away
My next tough was I need witness and camera so i spin around yelling to my girlfriend
“Hurry hurry come and see” wile I was looking for the camera, I gave her the binocular wile pointing and said “look at that black bird in the sky”.
UFO spotting is a hobby so I have learned to never tell people what I see.
I just point and let them decide & tell me what they see.
She said I see it but but it is a horse.
She had removed the camera from where i saw it was last time, and the horse is floating away up in the gray cloud.
I felt so sorry nobody will believe me now.
I went back to the PC and started Google thinking this is center of Varna somebody must have seen the same, but no.
I felt empty and alone and my head was spinning around what to make out of this, UFO is easy almost nuts & bolts compare to this one. Was it the avatar of the flood demon Apaosha I saw.?
Sorry did not manage to insert a picture i made, but this link is close but had no saddel and was mirrored. static6.depositphotos.com... epositphotos_5652402-Carousel-Horse..jpg

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
What a way to introduce yourself!
Very cool and welcome. Let us know if you find
something that looks like it in your google search.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I don't know what to say except wow and welcome. I know its easy to call bs, but I wasn't there and I didn't see what you saw. I saw a massive black bird about five years ago. About the size of a small plane and it looked like a raven. Can I prove it...no. But I saw it clear as day. It flew about 20 feet over my head and I watched it fly off over the horizon with slow, massive wing strokes. Once in a lifetime thing and it was absolutely amazing. Try to tell people about that one! Lol!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

I added a picture in my avatar

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'm afraid I'll have to remain skeptical (flying horse, after all). Nowadays everyone I know has a phone close at hand (most can't seem to put them down) and can take a picture/video easily. But hey, you had a witness, so it must have really been a flying horse, huh?

From what I'm reading, Apaosha is a drought demon, and actually prevents the rain.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Good post. But how do you know its a "Demon"? What other explanations do you think it could be, if this story is truly

the case. Not discrediting you, I am just doing a little research of this on my own after I read your post. Its got me

interested

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Norge

You sure it wasn't Slepnir...?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The link is down.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Madrusa

Hello Madrusa.
Where did you get the name Sleipnir.? It was the name i gave to my avatar drawing of what i saw.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by spartaocean

Demon just came up by reading i mean i did not have clue to what i saw.
The only logic i could find was the big flooding over Europe and some old ancient story's.
That is why i wrote this because may be somebody else have seen the same or will see later.

new topics

top topics

join