It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ROWL! Catty news babes go at it in Philly.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

This Anchor And Meteorologist Seem To Hate Each Other (Video)

This anchor and meteorologist at CBS3 in Philadelphia aren't doing much to shoot down the stereotype that women are catty, especially in the workplace. Former Ms. Pennsylvania and anchor Nicole Brewer and her meteorologist colleague Carol Erickson are shown below in a compilation of some of their best on-air passive-aggressive moments. Of course, a statement from the station says it's all being blown out of proportion.

Free Beer and Hot Wings

I watch these babes on the local news and I don't think they're that bad with each other. I prefer some of the other weather babes on the other networks like Sheena Parveen who has a totally rockin' body or Kate Bilo who has that sweet little girl next door thing going for her that makes you want to do dirty things with her. Nicole Brewer is still a pretty good hottie but Ericson looks like she's starting to show her age.

A lot of those clips may have been taken out of context although, I'll bet their ratings have skyrocketed since this vid went viral, even being featured in the Daily Mail. I wonder if they'll play this up to keep the ratings?

edit on 6/7/13 by FortAnthem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Hilarious or sad, I can't decide. Women huh? Can't live with them, can't enjoy simple stereotypes and idiosyncrasies with out them.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Not typically what I comment on, but anything with goodlooking women...
I'm in!

I watched the clip, and it just seems that the younger girl is full of herself and constantly has to get the last word in. Sure, she may be easy on the eyes, but that personality turns her into a nasty witch. I can only imagine what having a real conversation would be like.

Probably as dull as her wit.

I enjoyed the video for a change of pace though.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Geez, they are probably just doing it on purpose, like we do here at work. There are 3 girls and the rest are guys. One guy really seems to like it when we argue, and my boss always looks like a scared rabbit. So about once a month, we "stage" fights, name calling, threatening, whatever.
Then us ladies go and have a beer, laugh at the idiot males, and talk about the next one.

Men are so easily manipulated.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
Geez, they are probably just doing it on purpose, like we do here at work. There are 3 girls and the rest are guys. One guy really seems to like it when we argue, and my boss always looks like a scared rabbit. So about once a month, we "stage" fights, name calling, threatening, whatever.
Then us ladies go and have a beer, laugh at the idiot males, and talk about the next one.
Men are so easily manipulated.
Thats what you think. He probably laughed to himself first after you 3 decided to go and laugh at the bar as his eyes were probably not
The eyes were probably fixated on specific target(s)/body part(s) amongst you three
Men are not stupid either
He enjoyed what he wanted and you girls enjoyed what you wanted.
edit on 7-6-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Shhh!!!!!

Stop telling them the secrets man! They have to keep thinking that we're dumb, brooding brutes, because it lets us get away with more stuff!

Ok, I know the younger news gal is being bitchy...but it is still hot...sorry.

I think the reason we like chick fights is because secretly, we imagine they are fighting over us... Damn, now you got ME telling man club secrets too!

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

That's a trip. I've got six older sisters, so I know just what catty is all about, and the anchor is throwing out war-words. I'm surprised the station manager lets that continue, unless he or she feels the tension contributes to the ratings. It's still pathetic: they might as well have mudwrestling and call it a newscast.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by hp1229

Stop telling them the secrets man! They have to keep thinking that we're dumb, brooding brutes, because it lets us get away with more stuff!
No worries. There are many which are only used when necessary. It was just a sampler.

Ok, I know the younger news gal is being bitchy...but it is still hot...sorry.
Concur. Who cares if she is bitchy

I think the reason we like chick fights is because secretly, we imagine they are fighting over us... Damn, now you got ME telling man club secrets too!
Personally I like it because they remind me of Jerry Springer shows

new topics

top topics

join