It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Leader of Anonymous Steubenville Op on Being Raided by the FBI (Mother Jones)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
He found and shared the rapist bragging and photos that the local police were not interested or concerned about...
www.motherjones.com... us?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+motherjones%2Fmain+%28MotherJones.com+Main+Article+Feed%29

Not sure if this has been previously posted search doesn't seem to be working, but I think it's important that everyone knows.
Lots of news as of late that whistle blowers getting the bad end...
So here's guy that shinned the light on a rape being covered up, that FBI wants to punish ten times worse than the rapist....
Enough people took action when he shinned the light to at least get the rapist charged.... Now I ask shouldn't there be enough outrage or preferably LOVE to save him ? Please, if you got time or anything to save him find a way. Or is this just going to be a big message to us all and the world not to say anything that might upset our rulers ? Help, PLEASE, I don't have skills or money enough to do much more than shine the light myself...
edit on 7-6-2013 by donlashway because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I just read the article.

Bad news for "KYanonymous", he should have researched the potential consequences of his "hacktivism". I do feel for the guy though.

Just keep your head down, eyes averted, and your mouth shut and maybe, just maybe, you can make it through another day without being noticed by the man.

ETA: S&F for finding the article. You should link directly to the source article though.
edit on 7-6-2013 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added last comments

www.motherjones.com...

Your link took me to a page with another link to the article. Let's see if this link is direct.
edit on 7-6-2013 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added link

I see, you left off the last two characters in your link and it defaulted to the Mother Jones Politics page.
edit on 7-6-2013 by MichiganSwampBuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MichiganSwampBuck

Thanks for the help and fix. Getting some main stream coverage now but... think we all know how it will go...
Hope the girl and her family appreciate what he did and sacrificed.

new topics

join