It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An OOBE Or Just A Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
During the course of this morning, i remember being semi awake and beginning to see and feel the room spin. During this spinning i remember say along the lines of "leave me alone", "stop." But the thing is i really didn't hear myself clearly. When i was spinning I remember seeing a light and remember thinking of an OOBE. This light could have been from my window which is parrallel to my bed as it would have begun to become lighter out side. But it appeared to be a bright white light. After all of the spinning had stoped I was floating inside my beadroom. I could move in all directions, but did not go out side of it. When I looked around it was in color (as much as it would have been in the dark) and I could actually see with out the aid of my contacts. Granted it was more of a clear in some areas and blury in others kind of picture. All of this made me feel happy. After awhile i relized that I should go back to my body. Once I thought this I immedetly returned. I then woke up and felt happy and relaxed. My alarm then went off a minute or so after i had woken up at 6 am. What I am woundering if this was an actual OOBE or just a dream that I had conjured up?

-Dagger

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
No one has anything to comment on

Im sorry if this sounds like one of those threads that just keep multipliying, but I was been honest in asking if this truly was an OOBE or just a dream. I believe that it was and I guess I thought that I needed to be reashured.
Sad huh

-Dagger

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Let me reassure you, then.

You seem to have had an OOBE that was pleasant. Good for you.

I dream all night long, and wake up in the morning wondering where in the world I am now.

Sounds as if, as least you KNEW!

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The spin sounds like you were getting out...but you can lapse back into a dream...Usually, from what I have experieced and my conversation with others....You KNOW you are not in a dream during OOBE...It can be vaugue when you float out of dream into OOBE and vice-versa...But you know it when you are "out"...So a dream can have you saying..."hmm was it an OOBE?",,,but an OOBE doesnt usually have you saying.."hmmm was it a dream" Know what I mean?

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Thanks for your responses

I know that it definently was an OOBE. It has been three days since and have not been able to have another one. I have been relaxing at night and I know that I can enduce. I always tend to loss my hearing, but I dont really get SP anymore. Do you guys know of anything that could help besides the deep relaxing techniques. Whats the best meditation for an OOBE.

-Dagger

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:10 AM
link   
look it up on ATS...we have discussed it at length...usually in my experience I have to kind of "power up" for further OOBEs They will happen all night and then I have to WILL it for sometime before I can escape again...keep it on your mind during the day...it helps

new topics

top topics

join