It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cameron To Attend Secretive Bilderberg Meeting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Horus12

Its no secret if Alex Jones knows about it and is outside the building.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I've said this in another thread

""The group describes the conference as "a forum for informal, off-the-record discussions about megatrends and the major issues facing the world"

They've been doing this since 54
If what they say is true why the hell haven't they sorted anything significant out since 2008 or even foresee and avoid it
These guys are the heads of commerce, banking, national and international policy makers and CEO's

I mean come on these guys get together every year to sort major issues ....... But we still seem to get screwed over and they get richer ...............flarn flarn filth"

Any ways
Stand by for a rouse
I suspect BIG changes in the next few months
BIG changes that we approve of and that benefit the many
This being a highly covered event this year ......the line they sell.....and the current tax/financial/pay and bonus crisis
Expect this event to be sold as our saviour and the way ahead

Enough to convince the sheep ?

Too little to late, to those that know better ?
edit on 7-6-2013 by Neocrusader because: Added

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Neocrusader

If what they say is true why the hell haven't they sorted anything significant out since 2008 or even foresee and avoid it
These guys are the heads of commerce, banking, national and international policy makers and CEO's

Some would argue that they orchestrated it ... Where did the money go

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Kinda half my point

If their purpose is as they state why are we seeing so much corruption and wrong doing still
If their purpose is as they state .....they've had 5 years since the crash to instigate real change to the root problems......but it hasn't happened ............what has happened though is they all got richer and more powerful .......and we've got poorer and more under heel

With the unusual MSM coverage, together with the groups claims and statements, Cameron's attendance and the ongoing financial mess
People are going to expect something of this....................I believe the group are setting themselves up as a white night..........to deceive

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
reply to post by Horus12

Its no secret if Alex Jones knows about it and is outside the building.

What can AJ do from the outside? Answer is nothing but rant and rave. Oh my a few thousand protestors outside jeering. whoopie doo. Just like the few thousand at wall street that accomplished nothing, just like the few thousand protesting at the ECB which again accomplished nothing.

As long as people are not on the same page with each other and some prefer ignorance combined with ridicule, then not a single positive thing will ever happen.

AJ is no jesus christ, but short of that he deserves a lot, AND I MEAN A LOT OF CREDIT! At least he is trying the best he can with what limited resources he has available. I wish others would put a little effort and meet him a third of the way.
edit on 7/6/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

I honestly think that a large part of the problem of the Bilderberg Group is that they keep things so secretive

That is the one and only problem with it. Dennis Healy says it's a bunch of businessmen, inviting some politicians along to share ideas on how to make cash. Yet he can't discuss what they discuss, so by definition that is a lie surely?

Whilst events like this continue, transparency of Government becomes foggy.

The thing is though, you cannot become Prime Minister of the U.K unless you are a Bilderberger. So I think it goes well beyond just discussing investment opportunities.
edit on 7/6/13 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

AJ is no jesus christ, but short of that he deserves a lot, AND I MEAN A LOT OF CREDIT!

I'm sorry but Alex Jones is a fantasist and does us no favors with his ranting and raving , I remember he was at Bilderberg a few years ago and the fire alarm want off in the hotel .... Alex believed it was because he was staying there and the Bilderbergers wanted him out .

Rants like this one bellow are self defeating .

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
Yes David Cameron is to attend the "secretive" builderberg meeting.

its so secret

that Sky News have announced he will be attending.

I really don't think this is significant

RT made the statement that's its unusual for a serving head of state in the host nation to attend
But made the connection that he maybe there in his role as head of the G8

so yes potentially significant

Edit
I be going sleepies soon
Anyone care for a mission to see how many host nations serving head of state have been known to attend
edit on 7-6-2013 by Neocrusader because: Added

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bates
As the Prime Minister of Great Britain David Cameron should be required to report fully on all meetings he attends that could effect the future of the country he runs.

If Cameron fails to disclose anything that has something to do with the future of Britain he should face charges of treason.

If he acts in his own interest, while in charge of a country he should be removed from office asap and locked up for thew rest of his natural life.

As the Bilderberg meetings are private, how can he report on anything?

If doesn't report on anything his loyalties don't lie with the country he runs but with the bilderbergs.

If he does report on anything he betrays the trusts of the fellow bilderberg attendees.

They won't let that happen, so we know for sure he is neglecting his duties as the PM and should face criminal charges.

He's a traitor and should be treated as such.

Hear, hear! I wholeheartedly and entirely agree with everything you've said in this post! It is outrageous that the Prime Minister of our country should not disclose what is going on here - especially as he is attending in his capacity as leader of our country! Damn him!

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I agree that Cameron should be questioned at Prime Minister's Question Time as to what he was doing at the Bildberbug pow wow. It's MY money he is spending after all and I want to know what he is spending it on. As to WHAT is being discussed. Well I would like to think that a more exotic reason for them meeting. ie They are in contact with ET and are discussing how to drag Earth into a type I era. In order to do that the wars taking place at the moment are to try and bring the countries too set in their religious beliefs ie Iran or countries like North Korea which is stuck in a time warp into their way of thinking.

Any thoughts as to WHAT they are discussing, ET or otherwise?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

There will be no questions from the opposition as they are also Bilderbergers. There may be one or two back benchers on either side of the house who may raise it, but I doubt it very much.

What they are discussing is anyone's guess and your assumption could be right. However, due to the secrecy of this meeting we will never know. I'd like to think they are discussing benevolant ways of moving mankind forward into the future. But if that was the case, why the secrecy?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
He should be quizzed on his involvement, under oath.

The MSM might 'choose' to ignore these meetings, but what they don't cover, the internet will. If I was the opposition leader I'd be pressing for answers, and if the PM treasured his job he would be up front about it all.

But then TPTB would find a distraction via the MSM, whether it be a terrorist threat, political scandal, or so forth.

Face it folks, the only way to catch these people in the act is if we do it ourselves.
edit on 8-6-2013 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Aaah, bless! Nice cosy Dennis Healey, just like our favourite Uncle. Lets wheel him out to tell us how harmless Bilderberg is.
Cameron and Gates, now that's a different matter. Cameron + Gates = Monsanto!! That's so sinister, I don't know where to start.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Thecakeisalie

If I was the opposition leader I'd be pressing for answers, and if the PM treasured his job he would be up front about it all.

Ed Milliband is a Bilderberger, so he definitely won't be asking any questions.

It's amazing that the Chancellor (George Osborne) and shadow chancellor (Ed Balls) are both there. Polar opposites? No, two sides of the same coin!!

edit on 8/6/13 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bates

True, but you are forgetting one thing. These "elites" are above the law (as long as they play ball). Fat chance of ever finding out what goes on in there.
edit on 8-6-2013 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Agenda for the meeting:

Proposal to speed up mass immigration

Time projection for the one-world government

AOB

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

its so secret that Sky News have announced he will be attending.
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yes, you're right, it's totally not secretive.

It's so un-secretive that all British politicians including the head of government attending cannot and will not be divulging a single word on what transpired at the meeting, upon threat of their and their families' murder.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join