It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Your Enslavement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Honestly, patients gets more honey than force.

If anything will happen, I think violence is how it will get even worse. This revolution isn't going to be fought on a battlefield with weapons of violence, I think it's a real deal battle of hearts and minds. The most concerning battle there can be, one where might is a matter of opinion, literally.

Never know though, there was a time I was worried that things would get out of hand, sad to say I was proven right time and time again. Strange thing is, why has so much " Terror " happened now while the means and the ideals behind these " Current Terror " attacks are just as old as any other time in history, without the same terror attacks?

Not saying bad things and crazies didn't have their day before these current times, but they didn't seem to be such a common place event.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
It interests me that Americans arguments about who is in charge/should be in charge/who has messed up, seem to be based on the people's perception of what is the best Party to be in office, and your views are very strongly held because your two (?)Parties are so different.
In the UK, all the main parties are the same (With different names), just different candidates. They all lie through their teeth to get elected, and continue lying in order to stay elected. When they are elected, the Politicians then lie about how the previous party messed up. It seems different to America, lies are told, but in a differrent way somehow. UK Politicians always forget that the people remember the lies that they've told us, as they think we're very, very, stupid.
Do Americans really believe one candidate is better than another one? How does the structure of the Country differ so much from the UK? I have never been to America, so have no idea of how it is there.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreAWAKE
Don't agree with me? Try this then. How many Americans will now "watch what they say" on the phone or the internet in fear of retaliation? Only a few? Maybe.

I don't. I figure screw em, I will not conform to their designs nor will I live in fear of their threats.

Conformity is the first step to enslavement and defiance is the only true protector of liberty. When you conform to the will of another you have destroyed the core of your human spirit and accepted being a subject to your "Master".

Dependence and servitude to government destroys the human spirit, makes useful tools for the designs of an over ambitious government.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Back on topic to what this thread is about...serving your master.

Your master is fear...

It is what TPTB have always used to usurp your freedom, your dignity, and ultimately your
labor *the fruits of your toils".

It is a global phenomenon.

Here in the US we had the robber barons...bilking the taxpayer dollar for every penny it was worth
to build a railroad infrastructure...history treats them as philanthropists---How do you get to Carnegie
Hall?,,,practice, practice, practice....

The man is keeping us down...

The blue eyed devil from the east
edit on 7-6-2013 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver

Originally posted by WeAreAWAKE
Don't agree with me? Try this then. How many Americans will now "watch what they say" on the phone or the internet in fear of retaliation? Only a few? Maybe.

I don't. I figure screw em, I will not conform to their designs nor will I live in fear of their threats.

Conformity is the first step to enslavement and defiance is the only true protector of liberty. When you conform to the will of another you have destroyed the core of your human spirit and accepted being a subject to your "Master".

Dependence and servitude to government destroys the human spirit, makes useful tools for the designs of an over ambitious government.

It is good that you are strong and strong-willed. Many are not. Many live on the edge of home or street and don't want to take a chance with their families. Too many in fact. Create fear in the weak and control them, they add to the zombies who will just follow their "leaders". Add to that recipe the illegals who hide, the poor that would give sooo much for just a taste of luxury. Mix in the government workers whose income and lively-hood require supporting the beast they feed. The final product is a majority that WILL NOT take such chances. And lets not forget the minions of the government who will support it blindly because "their party" is in control.

Don't misunderstand me...I wish more people would stand up for their rights like you pledge. But many can't, or won't stand up. They will sit, turn on the tube and take what they are given...as they have always done.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival
Back on topic to what this thread is about...serving your master.

You are not wrong. It ends up being about serving your master. I would actually call it supporting (for lack of a better word) your adversary. We aren't simply bowing and doing what we are told, we (the majority) are actually arming our master, feeding him and keeping him in power to continue to rule as our master...even when he is a bad master.

But the real reason for my starting the thread is this. Up until now there has been speculation about "this government did this" and "for this reason". The "for this reason" has always been an opinion, a question and not a fact. The government had never actually attacked (or been proven of attacking) the citizens of America. This has now changed with this series of exposed events.

Our suspicions have proven correct and our questions have been answered. The government is looking for citizens who oppose/disagree/dislike it, planned against the citizens who oppose/disagree/dislike it and are now attacking the citizens who oppose/disagree/dislike it. They have finally (as I call it) fired the first shot and attacked the American people whose opinions they don't like. They have brought their wars home and initiated battle against people of this country. Not terrorists, not rogue nations with nukes, but against opinions, speech and voices. We have been attacked...or freedom has been attacked. Now what?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Yes. This is the plan. I'm not going to watch what I say though. Wow... so I just said this in another thread

I wouldn't worry about being on a watch list,

Still, I'm not worried. If I have something legitimate to say, I will say it. But yeah I'm not really seeing a way to justify this as being okay.

P.S. You are all being played.
edit on 7-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
PS: Fire this bitc$ already and force her to testify and tell the truth about who ordered these attacks on American taxpayers.

FoxNews

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

PS: Thanks for your vote for Obama.

And who did you vote for? Romney? Or did you not even vote? But maybe you'll surprise me, and say that you voted for Winona LaDuke, a true American.

You are as much a part of your own enslavement as everyone else. Don't wanna be a slave? Then take the Declaration of Independence, and replace "Great Britain" with "the United States of America," and bam, you just formed "the United States of America."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join