It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Your Enslavement

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Let me summarize where we are today. Not only using facts but also using conspiracies admitted to by this administration and their departments. Our government, under Obama and the liberals, have admitted to looking at basically everyone's phone records, internet activity, etc. They are watching what you and I are doing. They have also admitted to the IRS targeting of people and groups with different views than theirs. So...they know the targets, have the weapons and have already fired the bullet. Let me explain that for a moment.

"They know the targets". The government, under the convenience of national security is watching for key words and spoken opinions. Everyone is on that list but some who say things they don't like, are moved to a "watch list" based upon what they say. "They have the weapons". The IRS has admitted to targeting groups and people with differing views than what the administration prefers and the government has also taken over health care, welfare, etc. They can deny these needed functions which we pay for, based upon whether they like you or not. They already have via the IRS. And "they have already fired the bullet" refers to the fact they have already been caught doing this via the IRS.

So now Rice has be rewarded for lying to the American people and helping win the election for Obama. They shoved that in your face with spite to clarify that they are in charge and can do anything they want...right in front of you...and to inform you little surfs that you are powerless.

So how does it feel...slave. How do you like having given all them all the power they need, given them all the weapons they need and all the bullets they want? How do you like knowing, for a fact, that these criminals of freedom have the power, will and history to attack you and take away your freedoms?

Don't agree with me? Try this then. How many Americans will now "watch what they say" on the phone or the internet in fear of retaliation? Only a few? Maybe. But if one single American has to "watch what they say" in fear of retaliation...their freedom of speech is gone. Let that sink in...your freedom of speech without retaliation or the threat of retaliation is gone. Sure...maybe the threat is perceived...but it will shut some people up.

So...what should you do? I'd like to tell you but I can't. I can't because I need my health care, I can't because I can't survive an IRS attack. So I guess I'll self-stifle myself and shut up. Hmmm...what a great plan. And as I said to start this conversation...WELCOME TO YOUR ENSLAVEMENT. And from here...watch it get worse.

PS: Thanks for your vote for Obama.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Awwww You're Welcome!!

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

In the end, forced to wear gray pajama like suits, with little gray hats, and make widgets for the Chinese.
(I think I may have said this before) I really can't see a peaceful outcome, its like the openings dialog of Roadwarior, "And they talked and they talked"
On your feet, or on your knees,
dark days for this once great nation.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

In the end, forced to wear gray pajama like suits, with little gray hats, and make widgets for the Chinese.
edit on 7-6-2013 by laughingdog because: blank post

Sorry for the double post, just my luck... or TPTB...
edit on 7-6-2013 by laughingdog because: Apologizing for the goofy double post!

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Agreed! Either we get on our knees or "fight" for our freedom and be labeled terrorists. Ultimately we will loose. This country has become so week, so self-absorbed and needy. The only hope in my eyes is a "hero" at the next election. But what are the chances that the ticks and leeches who drool for free cell phones and hand-outs will vote for real hope and change?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Where you steer into the wrong direction is when you talk about the liberals.

There are no liberals or conservatives in congress right now. Only plutocrat corporatists that serve masters that don't stand in like for hours like fools every four years to vote for them.
edit on 7-6-2013 by supremecommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
It wouldn't matter who the president was....

Bush started it (or to be more fair, Bush happened to be the president in office) with
The Patriot Act after 9/11.

While I do think a good man as president could exercise his control and put a stop to
the shredding of the Bill of Rights, I don't believe we have much of a chance of electing
such a man.

TPTB have a stranglehold on the media and the American people will be led to vote for whomever
TPTB want in office. If it did happen that a president "outside" their circle of influence
garnered enough attention to win the popular vote, they would either throw the election or
get rid of the intruder, by hook, crook, or noose.

The real problem is that the media is not reporting as an independent source, but as a agent of
propaganda for TPTB. And so the people are unaware and distracted, or led to believe whatever
the agenda is.

Look at NY City's "stop and frisk" policy--a clear and unequivocal violation of the Fourth Amendment.
And nobody seems to actually care.

If I ever won the lotto, my first good deed would be to go to NY and get "frisked" the spend what I had
to trying the case in court until it reached the SCOTUS

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

If in fact we all have a direct connection to the powers that were then here's an idea:
People working; employed
People enjoying life; happy
People feeling safe; feeling free

Will not cause you as many problems,
share the life you are so privileged to have from us...

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
How about this,

Rise up, take to Youtube, take to twitter, take to reddit, take to CNN forums, take to NEWs water cooler facebook comments, take to every single platform you can find, and complain, talk, and debate open the publics eyes even wider.

I don't, and you don't need to be violent to overthrow a country anymore, that's for the thick headed jocks and non-creative, now you can change the government's mind by the display of what's on the people's mind! Majority opinions rules now... Let's make this work for us!

Rise up digitally and show the world you aren't slaves, just the cogs and gears stopping to take control over the machine system that has left you rusty and worn. The Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Last time I checked, Democratic meant the people's public has a say in the people's governing. Take back what is yours America, and become the Open Source Nation we're supposed to be!

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I don't believe my "liberal" comment is off path. I would rather be a "worker" for the "Right" by working, paying taxes and living a semi-free life than be a slave to the "Left" that takes our money and then gives us rations IF you continue to submit. Lets recover from where we are today, before we worry about utopia. But you are correct...we have a long way to go.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tranceopticalinclined
now you can change the government's mind by the display of what's on the people's mind! Majority opinions rules now... Let's make this work for us!

I support your view and applaud your enthusiasm! I wish I was still there. You can bend the mind of the government, but it would be a temporary withdraw, not a true victory. The majority are leeches. The majority wants and deserves with which we are now plagued. You and I are the minority. The majority has sold their freedom for handouts and have given control in return. And with the flood of illegals, the majority continues to fill with the "needy". This country is no longer a place for free-thinking, freedom loving people with a will to succeed. Sad to say.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Obama didn't start this, however in his first campaign, he promised to end it and as far as I can tell... he hasn't even tried. You should also know that it isn't partisan issue, there are maybe 2 or 3 Senators and Representatives that are not defending the Bill that put it into practice, passed in 2007.
edit on 7-6-2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
You are correct...we need to tear it all down and start from scratch. It cannot be fixed. Its very nature, foundation and processes lead to this conclusion. But changing a face here or there, or patching a leak won't stop the flood which is by design.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I don't want to appear to be an alarmist...and for the most part over the years, I have tended to "poo-poo" the people who have said that the War on Terror is a mantra that will be used to erode, and then destroy, America's fundamental freedoms...but with what that is now being revealed - and the utter contempt that the White House, the Department of Justice, the NSA, the IRS (and others) are treating the American public in the face of these scandals - what else can one conclude?

I am not an American. but I have been a lifelong supporter of America and its fundamental principles. I have considered them, as a nation...as a people...to be my close friends and allies. I, and my nation (Canada) in general, have had America's back at every turn in the road...like brothers who sometimes disagree, but when when the going gets tough, there is no question we will be there for each other.

But now...I have to honestly say...I don't even recognize my brother any more. America no longer stands for individual rights and freedom. America is no longer the land of the free. The U.S Constitution is on life support.

America is ill. Barrack Obama...elected on the promise of "change" and "hope"...has taken all of the things that the American people hated about George Bush, and that he campaigned against - and just multiplied them by a hundred. Do I need to list all of the examples? I don't think so.

This is truly a scary time to be in America...to be an American. I pray that you all can find a solution. I truly do.

I want my brother back....

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The only thing stopping DC from running over the Bill of Rights and the Constitution is that we have guns.

Plain and simple.

R or D, they are all in it for power. But they are afraid of us, so they go about this cowardly way to usurpt our freedoms and our rights.

1. There are cowards.
2. There are liars.
3. Politicians. (see #1, #2)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

We are a people of mob mentality, I think we just need a good marketing campaign.

This is not the America I was born into, and read about during WW1 and WW2, this is a sad pathetic placeholder, a fakery.

Almost as if an entity is trying to either force the American people's hand or just all out crumble the infrastructure of United States Of America.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Back to my original post, and then I have to go and leave this discussion to you guys. The American people have been attacked. The IRS tool was used to initiate the attack by the government, under this administration, using the intelligence they gained through numerous means including wire taps and spying upon us with premeditation. The attack was a goal. It is a complete and completed assault. They took the intelligence, chose a target and fired the first shot. Where we go, I'm not sure, but for the first time...I know we have been targeted by our government. For the first time it is a fact, not one's assumption.

Good day...good luck.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tranceopticalinclined
reply to post by beezzer

We are a people of mob mentality, I think we just need a good marketing campaign.

This is not the America I was born into, and read about during WW1 and WW2, this is a sad pathetic placeholder, a fakery.

Almost as if an entity is trying to either force the American people's hand or just all out crumble the infrastructure of United States Of America.

There has always been an element that has hated our freedoms, our oppourtunities. America was not meant to be a destination, but a blank slate where they could create their own type of government structure.

They called the Constitution a "living document" so they could justify the changes they required to alter what America was.

They promote government over individualisdm.

They promote social justice over personal responsibility.

They ingore the strength of the individual over the warmth of the collective.

They have and continue to; overstep the limits and boundries placed on government by the Founding Fathers.

Their big mistake was the internet.

They didn't think we'd be talking. They assumed that we wouldn't learn from each other. They thought they had us divided.

Now they are playing "catch-up" with the information and in doing so have shown their hand.

In the movie "Men in Black", Tommy Lee Jones tells Will Smith that a person is smart, but people are dumb. All government is, is a group of people. Rather cowardly and stupid people if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

I want my brother back....

And we don't want to see you continue to follow our path. Your politicians like our authoritarian ways, tell them loudly that Canada's people don't.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Where's this 'Second American Revolution' I keep hearing about?

We were told patriots would rise up against Obama in 2008. Didn't happen. There was a lot of talk about revolution during his first term, but nobody had the guts to stand up and get it started.

Then we were told the people would revolt if Obama was re-elected. Well, he got re-elected... and still no revolt. Now people are back to talking revolution again... but as usual they won't lift a finger.

The Minutemen claim Obama is frightened of a revolution, yet they refuse to revolt. Instead we get political rallies, blog posts, and talkback radio. Does anyone think that's going to bring down the government? No, neither do I.

I find this very confusing. Where did all the patriots go? Why didn't they revolt? Why is it always all talk and no action?

All I can say is, I'm thankful that the conservative media elites refuse to give Obama a free pass. The so-called 'revolutionaries' have surrendered without firing a shot.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join