It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Votes to Defund Obama’s Illegal Executive Order For The DREAM ACT

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bbracken677

So you are saying that a directive telling Executive departments to ignore the existing laws and NOT enforce the legal laws of the land is perfectly legal, acceptable, and ethical.

"Perfectly legal"...From george washington to present day, every President ahs done it. If you believe it should be illegal for a President to issue directives as to how laws are enforced and where agencies should focus, then contact your representitive. But the claim that this is unusual or illegal is false. President Reagan issued a Presidential Directive demanding that striking Air Traffic Controllers accept thier contract and return to work, when they failed to follow that directive, he issued further orders firing 13,000 people.

"acceptable" or "ethical"...these are subjective terms, different from "legal". They are "views" that differ from person to person. If you are asking for my opinion? Yes, I think it is both ethical and acceptable to allow people that came here through no fault or knowledge of thier own when they were children and lived thier lives as productive members of the community, contributing in every sense from productivity, to taxes, to remain until a legal path to citizenship can be found.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

He's a seraphim, using those terms, and dark hat, literally. And they named him a name that is coded in Hebrew in the scriptures for the anti christ. Though that is always a symbolic thing, TPTB made it concrete here, so he's playing a very bad role.

I've been pulled twice to the white house in inception dreams, which was very disturbing to me. Those beings try to influence or analzye the light workers here.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join