It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Members House Plants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Have we got any plant lovers here on BTS?
Do you have a house like a jungle?

I love plants, indoor and out. I've got tons.

What kind have you all got?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I got tons of plants in my backyard. My grandma is the best though, the backyard of her house is a jungle of all types of plants and trees. I enjoy walking around in it.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I got some Ganja in the closet...

j/k

But I do have a fern on the top of my computer desk, and some sort of flower bearing plant, add some fresh air to my....not so fresh....room.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I wish I could have a backyard garden, living in an apartment, though, I can just have plants on the patio during the summer, but I make the best of it, growing tomatos and peppers and herbs.
Inside I've got some of everything - lots of devils ivy (pothos) of all varities, spider plants, ferns, Jade, anthuriums, english ivy, rubber plants, split leaf and heart leaf philodendrums, several orchid varieties, geraniums, african violets, bamboo.
I love plants

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I have a cacti I keep pinching branches off of and producing new ones.
And a mother of all children or monkey plant or century plant--it's also a succulent--which produces little baby plants that hop off and plant themselves below in the soil. I'm an apartment dweller also, but love plants. I work in a laboratory and they have lots of plants to help clean up the air from the chemicals used there like formaldahyde.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I've got a few cacti - One bunch of them is about 12 years old grown from seed in Arizona. It's doing great.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Two african violets (one a deep blue-violet, the other pink), one peace lily that is lurking outside since my kids like to knock it over otherwise, and one pothos ivy that tries to take over my bathroom at regular intervals. I'll also be planting more basil for my kitchen windowsill garden since I accidentally killed 'em by watering with hot water while distracted.

top topics

join