It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tropical Storm Andrea and Batman Strike Zone Coincidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Mods im not sure if this is the right spot for this please move if I made a mistake. I thought this was pretty interesting I was checking out updates on TS Andrea and noticed the predicted path. Then I remembered this picture I saw of the Batman Stirke Zone laid over the map of the US so I decided to make a video about it. It was my first video I did on youtube. Im not saying they are related just thought it was interesting. Your thoughts? This is the website I first read about TS Andrea...

theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

edit on 6-6-2013 by grimreefer703 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2013 by grimreefer703 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by grimreefer703

Personally, I think the path is similar, but it is a loose glove that anyone can wear. What I mean is, the Batman strike path can be aligned to fit many things.. but I like how your mind thinks. Always keep an open mind, and don't be discouraged if people give you a hard time for anything you do.

And congrats on your first video. I will subscribe to see what you have in the future, if you do have anything

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Thank you, I will be posting more videos ive got a lot of stuff floating around in my head and im just trying to figure things out. And I agree with what your saying.
edit on 7-6-2013 by grimreefer703 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join