It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My guess: FCC next scandal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This is only a guess, but the next Obama administration scandal could be:

The FCC threatens to withold the licenseing renewal and or impose fines of the big broadcaster if the MSM did anything more than soft pedal and cover for BHO. The MSM needs to come up with some sort of cover story as to why they failed to break any of the majpr scandals.... or loose all credibility.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TimeOfZera

I can't see that happening. It is too over the top. There wouldn't be any plausible deniability in it for the administration and people would flip out.

Also, why again does the MSM need a cover story?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

Also, why again does the MSM need a cover story?

Assuming the Congressional hearings actually produces something and someone goes to jail then the MSM would be looking to cover thier tracks. In the case of Bengahzi, they purposely failed to investigate glaring evidence..before an election. These are things that people like you and I probably got wind of right off the bat, and we knew there was more to the story. When peple start going to jail they have to come up with something to excuse themselves

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Do you really expect anyone will go to jail though?
Obama would just pardon someone in that event.

Lois Lerner needs to go down, though.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I think they want to start some civil unrest and thereby create martial law to finally aggregate their power. I don't think this will do it since they still need credible propaganda outlets.

top topics

join