It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to take down Eric Holder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I'm nervous about posting this but here it goes anyway. Right now in DC we have the fox guarding the hen house. Does Congress have the power to send a request to the Justice Dept to arrest Eric Holder? Can Holder investigate Holder? Can Satan cast out Satan? Of course this post revolves around fast and furious.

Since Fast and Furious was a crime and act of war against the soveriegn nation of Mexico by arming drug lords and rebels against civilians, it should also be considered a crime against humanity.

Holder can be taken down by.....INTERPOL......LOL . Remember Obama gave Interpol immunity to conduct investigation and arrest inside the US? They used to have to ask permission with the Justice Dept.

Eric Holder in a Mexican prison ... it don't get any better than that, except now that he would be out of the way the Obama administration would have no protection!

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TimeOfZera

Well, it's an interesting thought but it will have to come through Congress and the proper way, in my humble opinion.

(Source)

Eric Holder is # 7. They wouldn't get within a country mile with any serious intent to arrest and I honestly don't think anyone would ever try anyway. I think the same could have been said for Reno and Ashcroft too. It's been awhile since we've had a decent one in this country, although Holder seems to set entirely new levels, at least since the Nixon administration.

edit on 6-6-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: Added Source Link

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I'm glad you brought up Fast and Furious - to me it's the Mother of all of these crimes - and it just seems to have "gone away".

Interpol - good idea - I wonder if they could have some pull here.

Remember all of the bonds from the Fed in Chicago that somehow ended up on the Italian, or Swiss border? (I can't remember which border) that were siezed by Interpol?

I wonder whatever became of that story.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Niether Congress or Senate nor the Military or anyone could stop the arrest if Interpol went after him since it is at a treaty level. The only thing that is stopping this now is the Mexican govt has to initiate it. Im sure some rich GOP zillionare could easily bribe a few Mexican politicians to start a tribunal. These crooked Mexican politicians would look like the hero in the eyes of thier citizens.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimeOfZera
Since Fast and Furious was a crime and act of war against the soveriegn nation of Mexico by arming drug lords and rebels against civilians, it should also be considered a crime against humanity.

Don't think this will rise to the bar of an act of war. Good try though.

Holder can be taken down by.....INTERPOL......LOL . Remember Obama gave Interpol immunity to conduct investigation and arrest inside the US? They used to have to ask permission with the Justice Dept.

Now this one I like, go ahead and send an email to INTERPOL and we'll see how that goes.

Eric Holder in a Mexican prison ... it don't get any better than that, except now that he would be out of the way the Obama administration would have no protection!

I find no fault with your hopes and dreams here, he should be sent to a Mexican prison. Still I think Janet N. and her brown-shirts would be happy to watch over Barry.
edit on 6-6-2013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

It wouldn't be any of those you named. It would be the United States Secret Service, if I recall the chart of things. He's in line to the Presidency of the nation for succession. It was under Bush that both SS protection as well as Federal criminal definition of threats extended from the Presidency to those within a certain number of levels to succession. I recall that from having read it in the paper when it passed, years back.It had been an article about the added perks for Pelosi and response to threats related to her. So, it's as likely as arresting the sitting Secy-Defense or Secy-State....or even Obama personally. To the SS, it's all about the same for absolutes of protection, as I understand the approach.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I'm nervous about posting this but here it goes anyway. Right now in DC we have the fox guarding the hen house. Does Congress have the power to send a request to the Justice Dept to arrest Eric Holder? Can Holder investigate Holder? Can Satan cast out Satan? Of course this post revolves around fast and furious.

There is a way to take down Eric Holder.

It isn't the way you've postulated. You assume there is some semblance of justice remaining in this experiment called America.

There is now only just-us. Neither you nor I are members of the -us.

The only way to a true restoration of justice requires that history repeat itself in a way few are willing to accept.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Remember Obama gave Interpol immunity to conduct investigation and arrest inside the US?

No he didn't. He extended legislation originally introduced by Reagan, which does not concern investigations or arrests:

President Obama’s Executive Order of Dec. 16 does nothing except grant to Interpol – the International Criminal Police Organization – certain privileges and immunities that the U.S. gives to dozens of other international groups under the International Organizations Immunities Act of 1945.

...Despite what some have been saying, however, the order doesn’t mean that a global police force can now operate unfettered on U.S. soil.

Nor is it true that "Interpol will now have the right of search and seizure on our shores without due process or any subpoenas," as the question above states. That’s a mangled interpretation of one of the impacts of the order, which is to make Interpol’s own property and records immune from search and seizure, just like those of many other international groups operating in the U.S.

Obama’s action also doesn’t "alter our legal protections," as another message queried. And it doesn’t bring the U.S. any closer to "allow[ing] foreign countries to try Americans, at the Hague, for any ‘crimes’ not recognized as such by the U.S. that were ‘committed’ without the person having left the U.S.," as another e-mail we received said.

Bringing Interpol fully under the International Organizations Immunities Act is a process that was started by President Reagan in 1983. With Executive Order 12425, Reagan declared that Interpol was covered by the act and all of its provisions except a few that had to do with exemptions from paying U.S. income, Social Security and property taxes, and several other issues.

President Clinton in 1995 took things a step further, ordering that Interpol be granted exemptions under the act for purposes of customs duties and importation restrictions. Now, with Obama’s order, the law enforcement group is fully normalized under the law, just like the International Committee of the Red Cross, the Inter-American Development Bank, the North Pacific Anadromous Fish Commission and nearly 100 other organizations.

...But – take note, aspiring James Bonds – [Interpol] doesn’t send agents out to do their own investigations and make arrests; it’s more of a facilitator. And its site also maintains that "[a]ction is taken within the limits of existing laws in different countries."

(Source).

They used to have to ask permission with the Justice Dept.

No they didn't. Interpol doesn't send field agents to investigate and doesn't perform arrests, so there was no need to ask permission for this in the first place.

reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Niether Congress or Senate nor the Military or anyone could stop the arrest if Interpol went after him since it is at a treaty level.

Source please. Interpol does not perform arrests, so your scenario is pure fiction.
edit on 6/6/13 by Sankari because: added quote...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Yes I agree Holder needs to be removed from office, however the Constitution does not allow any foreign entity or government to investigate or extend it's power into the United States. There are clauses in Article 3 that do allow for treaty powers but even then they cannot over ride United States constitutional authority.

However there are federal laws that can be used to remove him from office and that also allow him to be prosecuted for his crime of perjury to Congress or Contempt of Congress as well as his violation of the oath of office.

Federal law regulating oath of office by government officials is divided into four parts along with an executive order which further defines the law for purposes of enforcement. 5 U.S.C. 3331, provides the text of the actual oath of office members of Congress are required to take before assuming office. 5 U.S.C. 3333 requires members of Congress sign an affidavit that they have taken the oath of office required by 5 U.S.C. 3331 and have not or will not violate that oath of office during their tenure of office as defined by the third part of the law, 5 U.S.C. 7311 which explicitly makes it a federal criminal offense (and a violation of oath of office) for anyone employed in the United States Government (including members of Congress) to “advocate the overthrow of our constitutional form of government”. The fourth federal law, 18 U.S.C. 1918 provides penalties for violation of oath office described in 5 U.S.C. 7311 which include: (1) removal from office and; (2) confinement or a fine.

The definition of “advocate” is further specified in Executive Order 10450 which for the purposes of enforcement supplements 5 U.S.C. 7311. One provision of Executive Order 10450 specifies it is a violation of 5 U.S.C. 7311 for any person taking the oath of office to advocate “the alteration ... of the form of the government of the United States by unconstitutional means.” Our form of government is defined by the Constitution of the United States. It can only be “altered” by constitutional amendment. Thus, according to Executive Order 10450 (and therefore 5 U.S. 7311) any act taken by government officials who have taken the oath of office prescribed by 5 U.S.C. 3331which alters the form of government other by amendment, is a criminal violation of the 5 U.S.C. 7311.

There are also federal laws that deal with perjury, it does not matter if the perjury occurs before a judge, congress, or a federal grand jury.

18 USC § 1621 - Perjury generally
Whoever—

(1) having taken an oath before a competent tribunal, officer, or person, in any case in which a law of the United States authorizes an oath to be administered, that he will testify, declare, depose, or certify truly, or that any written testimony, declaration, deposition, or certificate by him subscribed, is true, willfully and contrary to such oath states or subscribes any material matter which he does not believe to be true; or

(2) in any declaration, certificate, verification, or statement under penalty of perjury as permitted under section 1746 of title 28, United States Code, willfully subscribes as true any material matter which he does not believe to be true;

is guilty of perjury and shall, except as otherwise expressly provided by law, be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both. This section is applicable whether the statement or subscription is made within or without the United States.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The problem with getting these laws enforced is that you must rely on a corrupt system to fix itself and it will never happen. The whole bunch in DC are all buddies with a very few exceptions and they will never turn on their own.

It would take a local county sheriff to bring charges on Holder or anyone else and have the fortitude to go through with the process in order to happen and even then the bureaucrats in DC would do all they could do to block any action just as they have done with Sheriff Joe and his investigations.

The reason I say a county sheriff is because they are the highest duly authorized constitutional law enforcement officer in the land. A lot of this goes back to what I presented in my thread about the destruction of our republic. We no longer operate under a common law system and instead operate under a statutory system which is actually a corporate system, that is what statutory law is according to Black's Law Dictionary.

new topics

top topics

join