It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are my posts not good quality?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I'm still a new user here according to my status but I've heard of people who havent managed to get R.A.T.S in months, yet I've achieved it in a month of my signing up here on ATS
. I also have noticed that several people who have been here since the summer STILL don't have the amount of ATS points which I do... so I was wondering, could you describe to me the general quality of my posts? I'm just wondering.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Childish and immature at points, with alot of expressions (XD etc) that come off as unreadable to myself.

You dont have many ATS Points, and they CAN be spent, so somebody could have 4000 today, and spend them all on more upload space or more U2U space, and have 100 tomorrow.

I didnt gain access to RATS until a few months ago, it wasnt a big deal, it still isnt, theres nothing very good in there anyways. But what else are you going to spend your points on?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Okay... so I take it that ATS is more of a serious forums than the ones which i've been on otherwise. If that's the case then I should change my posting style to make it formated for a conspiracy discussion board.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Also the reason why I don't have many ATS points is because just recently, I bought R.A.T.S. from the ATS store.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
28 views and only one reply... I guess they are.

top topics

join