It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I see clearly another abdication happening so soon in Europe,

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

We were just some weeks ago witnesses of the Abdication of Queen Beatriz of Holland in favor of her Son Alexander, that is part of traditional and protocolary way in which all the Dutch monarchs have transfered their thrones to their successors since two generations ago.

Although the case of Netherlands do not seem to represent necesarily any risk of crisis in a Monarchy, I have perceived clearly during the last weeks another abdication occurring in an European Royal house, and this one unfortunately in the middle of a huge institutional crisis in that country.

I know many of you perhaps are thinking in the possibility that finally Her majesty Queen Elizabeth II decide to transfer the Crown to her long waiting inheritor, Prince Charles, but that is not what my intuition is feeling, this is something that will shake with a terrible momentum the stability of one of the monarchies that once was considered among the most popular of Europe.

King Juan Carlos of Spain will have to decide among two choices in a disparate attempt to save the continuation of the Borbon dinasty in the Iberic Throne.

The very difficult decission will be in between to retain the crown for his successor, Prince Phillipe of Asturias, through the way of a very strategic abdication that will try to replicate the Dutch case, in order to give a second democratic air to the spanish Monarchy or to affront a terrible institutional crisis in which he and his successor will both be forced to renounce definitively to the throne and give pass to a Republic.

The situation has moved a lot during the last months thanks to the scandal in which the son in Law of the King Iñaki Urdangarín was found guilty of a great deviation of public funds in to his pockets and with the incrimination the Princess Christina, although failed, in the illicit.

The King will have to take a very grave and difficult decission, to offer his head in exchange to the continuation of the dinasty in the power, or to accept the veredict of the courts to send his Son in Law to jail, while perhaps his daugher must divorce from him or at least be sent for the rest of her life to be cloistered in a Convent or Abbey.

In the worst moment of the institutional crisis I also have seen crowds of protesters invading the streets of the principal cities of Spain in a mobilization of people never registered in that country in modern times.

I am sincerely sorry to release this post, since I have been for years great admirer of the figure of the King Juan Carlos as a very intelligent stateman that modeled in a very smart and diplomatic way one of the important European Democracies after the fascist dictatorship of 36 years of Francisco Franco.

I think possibly the best strategy he can apply to prevent the fall of the Constitional monarchy in Spain is perhaps a combination of the two alternatives he has to pick, to abdicate as his father Don Juan of Borbon did more than 35 years ago of his rights to the throne in favor to him, starting a similar protocol to the one existing in Holland. and to send to prision , of what ever type corresponds, to whoever might be involved in the royal scandal.

Nevertheless, I also see that there is another potentially fatal scandal for the monarchy coming to Spain and is related with the past of Princess Letizia, wife of the Prince of Asturias, and who might be future Queen.

Of course,as all my premonitory threads in ATS and BTS, this one is open to the free discussion among my readers.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 6/6/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hello? Anybody home?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Noo!!! They've got him before he finished his post...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
He abdicated

ETA: He changed his mind, he's back again.

edit on 6-6-2013 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

No I didn't abdicate at all , not at least now, it was a technical problem with my computer while I was writting the thread, sorry, but accidentally just the header or the thread was entered and published before everthing else was posted.

So my friends I was neither abducted by aliens nor anything else bad happened to me in the moment to release this thread, thanks for your concerns.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
You mention QE2. Do you think she'll ever hand over to Charles? or will he have an early death and it'll go straight to his son?
The rest of your post I have no knowledge of and will have to do some reading.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Hi,

Well, I have a separate thread since years ago about Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II of England, and that of course refers to her son Prince Charles.

In that thread, since 2008, I have stated that he probably will never reign over the British throne, or at least never be officially crowned, since his marriage with the divorced Camila Parker Bowles will inabilate him to rule according with the standards of the Church of England, and with the fierce oppostion of the people.

He might be even proclaimed as King, at the death of his mother, but he will never be officially crowned as it happened with his Grand Uncle Edward VIII in 1936, and for similar objections than to him, who marriaged the divorced American lady Wallis Simpson.

Here is that thread,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, this does not mean that there will no longer monarchy in Great Britain in the future. I have seen that indeed King William I will have a relatively stable and peaceful realm returning to the Throne all the prestige and splendor that the scandals of the turbulent private live of his father Prince Charles has carried out, and he will eventually inherit the throne to another great Queen in the future, that will have the name of Diana, as her grand mother.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light

Hi,

Well, I have a separate thread since years ago about Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II of England, and that of course refers to her son Prince Charles.

In that thread, since 2008, I have stated that he probably will never reign over the British throne, or at least never be officially crowned, since his marriage with the divorced Camila Parker Bowles will inabilate him to rule according with the standards of the Church of England, and with the fierce oppostion of the people.

He might be even proclaimed as King, at the death of his mother, but he will never be officially crowned as it happened with his Grand Uncle Edward VIII in 1936, and for similar objections than to him, who marriaged the divorced American lady Wallis Simpson.

Here is that thread,

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

But isn't it true that Edward voluntarily and of HIS volition abdicated for the
good of the realm? I can wonder what the sentiment would be of the people
(by the time a succession occurs) over Camilla? They seem to be softening...

Back to the OP. It's got to be the toughest choice in the world to snub your
own son's birthright... and the scandal runs deep. But Juan Carlos is as much
a politician as a monarch; and there may be other avenues of remedy I sure
can't fathom from Toledo.

Not generalizing this too much I hope-- but consider the other present example.
A theory was advanced here that the Windsors would have nothing to do with a
Muslim in the Royal bloodline, ergo Diana had to....
With this in tow blood's a lot thicker than money. And embezzlement is to them
trivial in import... not to mention much less painful to politically endure. Morbid
as it may seem, nature itself is in reality crueller than any tyranny at times.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by derfreebie

But isn't it true that Edward voluntarily and of HIS volition abdicated for the
good of the realm? I can wonder what the sentiment would be of the people
(by the time a succession occurs) over Camilla? They seem to be softening...

Well, in England when a Successor to the Throne in first line marry a divorced person cannot be King or Queen for the simple reason that if that might be accepted that would move the entire floor not only to the reason of existence of the Monarchy as a an example of Moral authority, but of its role as Supreme governor of the Church of England.

That should be practically to accept openly that there is Adultery present in the throne, something that of course might not be the first time in the British throne. However, the point is that the Church of England even in our days still continue arguing that King Henry VIIITh was never trully marry with the Spanish princess Catherine of Aragon, since she was widow of the elder brother of the king.

en.wikipedia.org...

Of course such a thesis is only believed by them and by the members of the Episcopalian faith around the world ,since Henry Tudor was married not twice but in total six times and every time he accused his former consort of infidelity to nulify the previous engagement, in a clear very corrupt abuse of power.

The scandalous of Henry VIIIth, as well as the more modern infidelities among the Hanover house ( that now is called Windsor) as the ones of the King Edward VII, the son of Queen Victoria, that had as lover for many years Alice Keppel, maternal great grand mother of Her Royal Highness Camilla Duchess of Cornwall, or his grandson Edward VIII, who was forced to abdicate, by the political stablishment, for his affair with Wallis Simpson, as well as the one of Her Royal Highness Princess Margaret, the only sister of Her Majesty Elizabeth II, when she tried to marry a divorced man(Group Captain Peter Townsend) many years ago, as well as her ulterior divorce of Antony Armstrong-Jones, the also divorce of the Royal Highnesses Dukes of Kent, Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson, or the divorce and second marrige of the Royal Princess Anne, and finally the Divorce and second engagement of His Royal Highness Prince Charles are the clear signals of a curse that exist over the British Throne generated by the multiple capital sins of Henry the VIIIth who separated the Church of England of the Catholic one to be able to commit Adultery.

Henry the VIIIth not only commited adultery toward Catherine of Aragon and other multiple times, but also violated the sacred vows of a nune, when he took as wife Jane Seymour , the mother of his only male inheritor, Edward VI Tudor.

en.wikipedia.org...

The presence of this curse is so clear that even among the three inheritors of Henry Tudor none had descendence, neither Mary Tudor, Elizabeth the Ist or Edward VI, so his blood died so soon over the throne of England in only one generation.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Now, there was an attempt to restore the legitimacy of the British Monarchy when Princess Jane, daughter of the youngest brother of Henry VIIIth (Henry Grey, 1st Duke of Suffolk)tried to refound the dinasty by ruling the country for some years, but she was laterly executed by Mary Ist, so the curse continue over the nation.

en.wikipedia.org...

The next generation of Kings and Queens of Great Britain all were descendents of Mary Stuart, The Queen of Scottland that was incarcelated until death by Elizabeth the 1st.

en.wikipedia.org...

They were better people than the Tudors but the Stuarts, although they were legitimate successors both to the English and Scottish thrones, they never returned the Kingdom to the Catholic faith, so the principal sin that started the curse continued toward the future.

en.wikipedia.org...

My excuses in advance to my readers that are members of the Anglican or Episcopalian faith, since some of my comments might offend their beliefs, but I tried to respond the question based exclusively on actual historical facts, so no offense please. The titles of all the public figures of the Royalty mentioned above were mentioned written in signal of deep respect to their role in the political or institutional life.

Thanks for your comments,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Just an observation. Prince Phillip has just gone in for exploratory surgery. He's 92, so maybe, when he expires, she retires

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light

Hi,

In that thread, since 2008, I have stated that he probably will never reign over the British throne, or at least never be officially crowned, since his marriage with the divorced Camila Parker Bowles will inabilate him to rule according with the standards of the Church of England

No it won't. Divorce is no obstacle under Anglican rules. Just ask the guy who created the Anglican Church: Henry VIII.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by greatfriendbadfoe

Well,

After the Consort Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg died unexpectly in 1861, I believe Queen Victoria ruled other 40 years in the British throne, so there are no precedents of that custom.

Pls read:
en.wikipedia.org...

Also the Queen has an extremely close relationship with her elder daughter, the Royal Princess Anne, that has increased alot her position of power during the last years, and I believe she might fillout easily that empty space left for an eventual death of her father to continue supporting her mother.

It is not a secret that the Princess Anne has had all her life a rivality with respect to her brother Prince Charles, after all if he might never been born, under the present law of sucession appointed by the Queen, Anne might be the next Queen of England.

So the Queen knows that Princess Anne is going to be more than glad to perform an official role of almost regent during her last years of life.

Pls read:
en.wikipedia.org...

Now, by the other way arround England is a country with Primer Minister and he is really the one responsible of the goverment, so he as the principal adviser of the Queen in political matters might also substitute in many aspects the role of the Edimburg Duke.

Queen Elizabeth is very reticent to even think in to abdicte, for the simple reason that she is more aware than anybody else that her Son Charles is living currently in Adultery, engaged with the wife of other man, and has committed it along all his adult life, so is he the one that must be abdicated long time ago.

For her Majesty is more important how the History is going to judge her than the considerations about for instance to have a happy retirement. She does not want to be recall as Elizabeth the Last of England.

However, Prince William, who is the principal real Ace that the Queen has to save the British monarchy, is also availble to take more active role in the public acts in substitution of his Grand Father just in case.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 6/8/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

According with the "Dogma" of the Church of England the extremely long sequence of divorces of King Henry VIIIth were not really more than anullments of engagements that were void for diverse reasons. Of course he, as the Principal of that church took well care to decide that.

Pls read:
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

So although perhaps you don't believe this, offcially in the Anglican faith Henry VIIIth died practically single after have lived six times married along his life.

At the light of this very peculiar way to judge the History is that Sir Winston Churchill he himself requested to King Edward VIII to abdicate when he insisted to marry Wallis Simpson, an American two times divorced lady, in 1936.

Pls read:

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

So, now you know another good reason for which our founder fathers decided to sign the declaration of Independence.

Pls read:
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

So, if you are Episcopalian or Anglican even in America you must be aware that you are subject to the Authority of the Queen of England in matters of religion, and you will be so under the authority and moreover the good example of Prince Charles if he might arrive to the British Throne in the future.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 6/8/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Dear Readers,

Well, one thing is sure, in spite of what ever can happen with the Crowns of England or Spain, if there is or not a drastic decision in favor of a retirement of any of those monarchs, anyway the fact that a second abdication was going to take place in Europe this 2013, that essentially was my prediction of June 6th of this year, is now already an accomplished forecast.

This July , the 3th, of 2013 King Albert II of Belgian surprised the world following the example of Queen Beatriz of Nederland, abdicating too in favor of his elder son Phillip, that by the way has exactly the same name of the inheritor of the crown of Spain.

Here it is the news:

Abdication taking place in Belgium

www.inquisitr.com...

www.foxnews.com...

www.nydailynews.com...

Also an interesting aspect here is that the news are now speculating that Spain can be the next Kingdom to follow possibly the abdication wave, that also in some way seems to be an accomplishment of my prediction.:

www.cnn.com...

www.voxxi.com...

www.economist.com...

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

Today finally and through an official act of transmission of the throne, we have a new King in Belgium and named Phillip ,what makes a fact that a second abdication in a row has been occurred in Europe, following an accomplishment of my prediction on this thread.

Pls read:

news.yahoo.com...

What else can we expect in the future of the Monarchies in Europe? I feel coming soon new interesting changes in distinct dynasties, and my intuition, as I also stated here many months ago, is so strong with respect to the houses of Windsor in Britain and Borbon in Spain.

Pls read:
www.csmonitor.com...

globalvoicesonline.org...

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
Dear Readers,

We were just some weeks ago witnesses of the Abdication of Queen Beatriz of Holland in favor of her Son Alexander, that is part of traditional and protocolary way in which all the Dutch monarchs have transfered their thrones to their successors since two generations ago.

Although the case of Netherlands do not seem to represent necesarily any risk of crisis in a Monarchy, I have perceived clearly during the last weeks another abdication occurring in an European Royal house, and this one unfortunately in the middle of a huge institutional crisis in that country.

I know many of you perhaps are thinking in the possibility that finally Her majesty Queen Elizabeth II decide to transfer the Crown to her long waiting inheritor, Prince Charles, but that is not what my intuition is feeling, this is something that will shake with a terrible momentum the stability of one of the monarchies that once was considered among the most popular of Europe.

King Juan Carlos of Spain will have to decide among two choices in a disparate attempt to save the continuation of the Borbon dinasty in the Iberic Throne.

The very difficult decission will be in between to retain the crown for his successor, Prince Phillipe of Asturias, through the way of a very strategic abdication that will try to replicate the Dutch case, in order to give a second democratic air to the spanish Monarchy or to affront a terrible institutional crisis in which he and his successor will both be forced to renounce definitively to the throne and give pass to a Republic.

The situation has moved a lot during the last months thanks to the scandal in which the son in Law of the King Iñaki Urdangarín was found guilty of a great deviation of public funds in to his pockets and with the incrimination the Princess Christina, although failed, in the illicit.

The King will have to take a very grave and difficult decission, to offer his head in exchange to the continuation of the dinasty in the power, or to accept the veredict of the courts to send his Son in Law to jail, while perhaps his daugher must divorce from him or at least be sent for the rest of her life to be cloistered in a Convent or Abbey.

In the worst moment of the institutional crisis I also have seen crowds of protesters invading the streets of the principal cities of Spain in a mobilization of people never registered in that country in modern times.

I am sincerely sorry to release this post, since I have been for years great admirer of the figure of the King Juan Carlos as a very intelligent stateman that modeled in a very smart and diplomatic way one of the important European Democracies after the fascist dictatorship of 36 years of Francisco Franco.

I think possibly the best strategy he can apply to prevent the fall of the Constitional monarchy in Spain is perhaps a combination of the two alternatives he has to pick, to abdicate as his father Don Juan of Borbon did more than 35 years ago of his rights to the throne in favor to him, starting a similar protocol to the one existing in Holland. and to send to prision , of what ever type corresponds, to whoever might be involved in the royal scandal.

Nevertheless, I also see that there is another potentially fatal scandal for the monarchy coming to Spain and is related with the past of Princess Letizia, wife of the Prince of Asturias, and who might be future Queen.

Of course,as all my premonitory threads in ATS and BTS, this one is open to the free discussion among my readers.

The Angel of Lightness

I was looking for any post relating to the abdication of King Juan Carlos and found this one. You called it with one year delay, but you called it nevertheless.

By the way, he didn't resign the throne because of the scandals, but as a result of the european elections in Spain. 70% went to the republican left. If he waited till the next election (municipal), it could be the republican left increases even more. Now the King will be a young man, not hindered by scandals and with a relatively high amount of goodwill left. That was a wise strategic move, but IMO there's a bumby road ahead for monarchy.

What about the past of Princess Letizia? She'll be Queen of Spain in two weeks.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Virgil91

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Virgil,

Well, if Nostradamus predicted the French revolution with impressive precision of details with 200 hundred years in advance, why might not be acceptable my prediction with more than a year in advance of the Abdication of King Don Juan Carlos I of Spain?

www.reuters.com...

I have said several occasions that to see a causal line sooner is even a better parameter to measure the validity and accuracy of a seer, and Nostradamus is not the only example, King David foresaw the sufferings of Jesus Christ a 1000 years in advance, all is clearly written in the psalms, and Jesus himself predicted the Roman invasion to Palestine, the destruction of Jerusalem and the massive deportation for the jewish nation in the week before his death, that probably was around the year 33, when those facts happened in the year 67, so it was a prediction given 34 years in advance!!

About your question , well I think anything that can be hidden in the past of Queen Letizia is nothing in comparison with the situation that the brother in law of the new King Felipe represents for the Crown.

His Majesty king Felipe of Spain has a tremendous challenge to deal with, but i am absolutely sure that he is going to make it, he will be a great Monarch and not only for Spain, he has a so important role to perform in the future for the good of the western Civilization.

I also had predicted that he is the Knight of Europe, the one that is described in many prophecies, that will fight against the beast , that is, against the last incarnation of the Antichrist, to save Europe from the attack of the islamic fundamentalistm.

I am really glad that King Juan Carlos did the correct thing, to follow the extraordinary patriotic gesture that his father Don Juan of Borbon, Count of Barcelona made in 1977 with his own abdication.

Thanks for your comments,

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 6/6/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I'm not from England and they can run their country as they wish ... but I just have to say ..... I hope Queen Elizabeth passes the crown down to William and skips Charles. I'm sorry, but Charles screwing around with that Camella while married to Princess Di ... and then marrying that woman ...

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Well, concerning the case of Great Britain, I have predicted since 2008 that I honestly don't see Prince Charles being crowned King of England.

I am pretty sure that at the death of Queen Elizabeth, and probably even before, at the death of his Father His Royal Highness Phillipe, Duke of Edinburgh, Charles will claim his right either to ascend to the throne fully or to share its responsibilities with the current Queen, but one thing is what he has in mind and other very different what the people of England and the Church of England are going to accept.

His is in clear death end, Camila Parker will be never be accepted as Queen consort by the People and the Church, after all England is not Norway, and the arrangement to let Charles Rule as a King with her as a consort without the title of Queen, just Duchess of Cornwall, is something that will not work at all.

Camila is a divorced lady, her first husband is alive, married in second time, her first marriage was more than consummated, her children are proof of that, so there is no way at all that this might be acceptable according with what the British tradition dictates, his future is soon or later abdication. His case resemble a lot the one of his own great uncle King Edward VIII that abdicated just a year after to be proclaimed King and never was crowned, due to his relationship with the two times divorced Wallis Simpson.

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth knows perfectly that Prince Charles is not eligible to be an acceptable monarch, so it is likely that her testament keeps incredible surprises for the future.

thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 6/6/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
what happened to dianna?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join